The unexpected meeting

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

SNSD Dorm

 

Although she already had her dinner at 8.30 pm, Yoona still feel hungry. She wants to eat deokkbokki, and she knew perfectly who her perfect partner of crime would be.

 

“Soo Unnie, want to go eat deokkbokki with me?” she asked the first shiksin.

 

“Sure Yoong. Wait a minute, I’ll go change”

 

Yoona nodded, and while waiting for Soo Young, she decided to tell the Kid Leader that they will go out to have their late supper.

 

She knocked Tae Yeon & Sunny’s bedroom, then without waiting for the answer she opened the door.  She saw Sunny was playing her Nintendo 3DS while laying on her bed, but there was no sign of Kid Leader‘s sign at all.

 

“Unnie, where’s Tae Unnie ?” she asked out of her curiosity.

 

“She’s in Fany’s room. Wae ?”

 

“Me and Soo Young  Unnie  are hungry. We want to buy deokkbokki. Do you want to come with us?”

 

“Thanks Yoong, but I’ll pass. If I eat like you two, I’ll become a chubby girl. Sigh………… I still wonder where does all the food that you two eat go? You and Soo are the thinnest even though you are the biggest eater in our group “, Sunny rolled her eyes, thinking of the true fact.

 

“Hehehe…..we’re the Sikshin, we have our magic, Unnie”, Yoong winked. “We’ll go now, please  tell Tae Unnie  that we go to eat outside.”

 

“Sure, I’ll tell her. Have fun Yoong. “Sunny replied, without even unlocking  her gazes from her Nintendo.

 

“Thanks, and bye, Unnie”.  Yoona can only reply nonchalantly.

 

“Yeah, bye.”

 

Yoona closed the bedroom door and went to the front door. When she passed HyoYeon & SeoHyun’s bedroom, she couldn’t help not to stop in front of it, and knocked the door. She always cares her precious maknae, and couldn’t resist the temptation to see her even though it was just a glance. There’s no one know about her real feeling (or she thought), and this was a top secret.

 

She heard SeoHyun’s voice asked her to come in, and when she looked into the room, there she was, her Goddess with her reading glasses, wearing red keroro pj, sat on her bed while reading a book.

 

Typically SeoHyun, she thought. But she always looks pretty wearing anything. She grinned……

 

“Oh, Yoona unnie, what’s up ? Please come in” a bright smile greeted her, coming from her favorite maknae.

 

Yoona entered the room, and glance at HyoYeon who was lying on her own bed, listening some music from her ipod.

 

“I and SooYoung Unnie want to eat deokkbokki. Do you want to come with us? “She offered with a bright smile. Thinking of having a moment with the maknae would always make her day.

 

“Thanks for the offer Unnie, but eating so late at night isn’t good for your health. You have eaten dinner right ? Remember, eating too much isn’t good either. “ There goes the head of health freak in the house, maknae couldn’t help but to lectured her unnie.

 

“But Seobaby, I’m hungry. I couldn’t sleep with my empty stomach”, Yoona whined like a kid.

 

Heard this made SeoHyun giggled. “Okay, you and your bottomless stomach. Please be careful & don’t come home too late, Unnie.”

 

“Thanks, Seobaby. Do you need something?  I can buy it for you. And Hyo Unnie, what about you ?” Yoona also asked the dancing queen since she’s there already.

 

Hyo already unplugged her earphone, and heard Yoona-SeoHyun conversation earlier. She shooked her head and said, “Nope. I just want to hear the music and sleep. Just go now, Yoong., and come back soon”.

 

“Okay, we’ll go now. Bye Unnie & Seobaby”.  Yoona went to the front door and met SooYoung in front of it.

 

“What took you so long? I’m hungry” SooYoung wailed…….

 

“Aishh, I told Unnies that we will go out, now let’s go.” She quickly dragged the shikshin outside.

 

--

 

Cheongdam- Dong Street……

 

The two girls keep talking and joking each other while they are walking. Although it’s already 11 pm, the street is still lively with many shops & restaurants. People still walk along the street, shopping, eating, or just walking with their friends.

 

When they walk pass a little alley, they saw a woman sitting on the ground, hugging her knees.

It’s rather weird, cause Cheongdam- dong is a special area. It’s where the most luxurious stores, fancy restaurants, and opulent bars located. Most of people who roam around it wear happy faces. So, it attracts their attention. Yoona walk towards the woman, but SooYoung hold her wrist, and whispers, “Hey, what are you doing? We must be careful. It can be a trap.”

 

“Unnie, she seems need some help. We can’t let her left like this alone. I’ll take the risk eventhough it can be a prankster or a trap.” Yoona’s kindness can never be falter. It’s been her nature to help anyone.

 

Yoona walk closer to that woman, while SooYoung stand behind her, still eyeing that woman suspiciously. “Hey, are you alright?  What happened? Do you feel any pain anywhere? “, Yoona touch the woman’s shoulder, and gently shake it.

 

The woman raises her face and stares at those doe-eyes, which shine with a genuine care. She wail, “I’m hungry !!! Please give me some food”. SooYoung rolled her eyes, but Yoona said, “Omo, poor you Unnie. We will go eat now, do you want to go with us? “, she offered.

 

“Really ? You will buy me some food? Coz I don’t have any money “, that woman asked Yoona with sparkling eyes. Yoona chuckled, and said, “Sure Unnie. You can eat as much as you want. We’ll treat you. BTW, what’s your name? I’m Yoona, and this is SooYoung Unnie”, she introduced  themselves.

 

“My name is Shin BongSun. Come on, let’s go. I’m so hungry “, she stand up enthusiastically. Yoona & SooYoung look at each other, and chuckle. They went to a deokkbokki restaurant, and eat happily. To their surprise, BongSun can eat as much as they are.

 

Soo said to BongSun, “Unnie, you’re great. Not many women can eat as much as we are. We called Shikshin because of our eating ability. I’m Shiksin no 1; Yoona is no 2, now we have you as Shiksin no 3.” They laugh happily. After finished all of their food, which need 2 tables to place on, BongSun leaned her back into the chair, rubbing her full stomach, and smile contentedly.

 

Yoona go to the cashier to finish their bill, and after finish it, they go out from the restaurant. BongSun hold Yoona wrist, and said, “Thank you, you’re so kind. You want to help a stranger like me; I hope there will be more people like you. I’ve stayed at that alley for around 3 hours, but no one wanted to help me. This is my thank you gift for you “, she took out a black little book from her jacket’s pocket and hand it to Yoona.

 

“Unnie, you don’t need to do this. We are glad that we can help, right Soo Unnie ?” she look at SooYoung, as if asking for her help.

 

“Yes, Unnie. We know how bad it is to feel hungry, so if we can help you to relieve your hunger pang, we’ll be gladly to do it. Remember, we’re Shiksins must help each other”, Soo grins.

 

“No, no, I insist. Please accept this, as our friendship token, then “ BongSun said. “I’m sure it can help you sometimes “, she winks.

 

“Okay then, Unnie. Thank you very much “, Yoona said. Soo Young nodded her head, and smile to BongSun mouthed thank you.

 

“Bye Yoona, SooYoung, I’m glad that I met you two”, BongSun said, and turn her body around. Walk away from the two girls while waving her hand.

 

“Bye !!” They wave their hands back, before resuming on going home.

 

Out of curiousity, Sooyoung asked Yoong about the gift that the older woman gave them. “Yoong, what book that she gave you ? ”

 

“Ugh, I don’t know Unnie. I’ll check it later” Yoong said, as they continue their way home.

 

 After they reach their dorm, they go to their own room, but when Soo try to open her bedroom door, she found it locked. She tried to knock it, and called Jessica, but she got no answer.

Heaved a big sigh, she turn to Yoona’s bedroom, and knock it. Yoona open the door for her, and a grin plastered in her face. “Couldn’t enter your room, Unnie ? “ she teased.

 

“Yes. Sica locked it. She must sleep with Yuri. Can I sleep here, Yoong ? “ Sooyoung pouted, hoping that the latter will be kind to her.

 

“Of course, Unnie. Just like always. “They both laugh, as Sooyoung made her way inside.

 

 

-- to be continued...