wu-fan's pov

my wushu teacher likes me

   

C H A P T E R   9 ~ WU-FAN'S POV 

 

 

 

 

i feel like tae-hee is cheating on me. no-we're not even dating. what am i saying? i need to loosen up, and stop thinking about her. she's just a girl. a girl from korea. south korea. no big deal!

but why do i feel like my heart is about to explode when i see her? her smile makes my lips curl at the ends. do i smile? oh gosh, everyone must think i like tae-hee. i. don't. like. her. she's not my type. i'm into the hot, y, long-leg, noonas that have a great bod. yeah, that's my type.

besides... tae-hee is just a friend. she can date zhitao for all i care.... but, why do i feel mad all of a sudden. am i lying to myself?! no. no. no. NO. tae-hee doesn't like me... she must like zhitao. he's the "wushu master", and all the girls at school are always clinging onto him. 

but that's the thing. tae-hee doesn't cling onto him like the other girls. she's more smirky to him than i am. does she have something that i don't? why am i asking myself this?

 

 

my name is wu yi-fan. i am not in love with tae-hee. yeah, she's pretty and really pretty when she smiles, but come on... okay, so i can like her, but i can't love her. she's NOT my type. just keep saying that, and you'll be over her in no time. tae-hee is a girl who just makes everyone smile. well... except zhitao. he's someone she kind of bullies. i guess you can say that...

but why am i so interested in her? she's only a girl. why am i even talking about this? get this out of your head, wu-fan. you're just a guy that just thinks a girl is pretty cute. yeah...

 

 

"tae-hee, have you been to the hospital lately?" i asked tae-hee as she entered the classroom. she blinked, "zhitao has been discharged for a while..." oh. i nodded awkwardly, "um, so he's coming back to school..." "today." she replied and sat down.

she tried avoiding my eyes and tapped her pencil on her desk. why is she avoiding me? did she really sleep with zhitao? ohmy-did they really sleep with each other?! i turned around, my face bruning. why am i thinking of her like that? i shouldn't be thinking about things like this. 

the door opened and girls squealed and ran out of their chairs. zhitao. i don't have to look back at him, i know it's him. i had to turn though. to see if tae-hee was one of those girls who walked over to him. she sat in her seat, like nothing happened. i guess they didn't sleep...?

zhitao looked over at me, and he smiled. smiled. SMILED?! why is he smiling? he walked over and ed out his chin, "wu-fan, thanks for taking care of tae-hee while i was in the hospital." he said. i didn't take care of her... but of course, i just fake smiled and nodded, "anything for tae-hee." 

he walked back to his seat, and stared at tae-hee throughout the rest of class like he usually did. why did they avoid each other? i feel like tae-hee is hiding something from both of us. and i have no clue what it is. but i intend to find out.

 

 

"so... what have you been doing? besides you know, school and wushu." i asked. tae-hee shrugged and sipped her milk carton. i sighed, "is there something you want to talk about besides school and wushu... maybe about zhitao." her eyes bulged out of her head, and she kept on sipping her milk carton and quickly looked away. 

"ah~so did you two kiss...make-out...had ...?" i asked. she turned crimson red, and began to cough. i patted her back, " is not that embarrassing you know... everyone does it these days. but you know, i didn't think zhitao would actually do it with you. i hope you two used a ." i said.

she obviously was embarrassed and stared at me, "i didn't sleep with him." she coldly replied. i held my hands up, "okay, okay. no need to get all mad. i was just curious. but if you do-" "shut up." she said and walked off. 

i was trying to be a bit funny. i didn't think she would be that mad... but there was something more than that, that had made her tip over. she was definitely hiding something. 

 

 

"oh wu-fan... what are you doing here?" zhitao asked. i walked into his house without thinking and sat on his couch. totally not like me. 

"zhitao, i think tae-hee is trying to avoid us. there's something she's hiding from me." i said. zhitao smirked and scratched the back of his head, "wu-fan... we kissed. but it was just a kiss." i sighed, "it's something more than that though... i didn't take care of her when you were in the hospital, and she said she spent everyday there with you." 

his eyes widened and he sat down across from me, "really? she didn't visit me for a long time. and if you didn't see her... what is she up to? i thought she liked me!" he pouted and crossed his arms. i raised an eyebrow, "zhitao, keep your head on straight. i think she might be dating someone... and doesn't want to tell us."

he laughed, "yeah right! she would tell me to hurt my feelings, and wouldn't really care! why would she hide that fact?" he asked. i shrugged, "i don't know." 

 

 

i quickly chased after her. she doesn't know it's me, and she doesn't know i'm here... but she's rushing to somewhere. i had called zhitao before, and he's lon his way... i hope. 

she looks around, and i held my breath. please don't turn your head in my direction! i shouted in my head. she smiled and walked into her house. i quickly walked to the window and looked. 

tae-hee is making out with a guy. and that's zhtiao. huang zhitao.