fake couple

my wushu teacher likes me

   

C H A P T E R   13 ~ FAKE COUPLE 

 

tae-hee woke up and felt fingers brushing against her face. she opened her eyes to see herself in a room. an unfamiliar room... she rolled out of the bed and looked around. was she at wu-fan's house? tae-hee looked down at her clothes to make sure nothing weird happened. 

she was wearing the same clothes, but slightly wrinkled because she slept in it. tae-hee looked around the house and sighed in boredom. where was wu-fan?

tae-hee retreated back to the bedroom to fix the messy bed, and the bathroom door opened, and wu-fan walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his skin glistening with water. she bit her lower lip and kept on making the bed, and during the whole time he was standing outside of his bathroom, he never noticed her.

then, as he was about to unwrap the towel around his waist, tae-hee screamed.

wu-fan jumped in surprise, and his eyes widened, "i thought you left! it's been about an hour!" he shouted. tae-hee had no words to say, and instead ran out of the house forgetting her phone. 

 

tao kicked his feet in despair as he waited in the cold outside of the movie theater. didn't the two come to the movies? he looked around and breathed into his hands for warmth.

a figure walked around the corner, and he squinted. it almost looked like... tae-hee! he smiled in happiness to find her again, but then frowned at his happiness. 

he waltzed over to tae-hee as she walked into the book-shop across the movie theater. her smile began to form on her lips, and she closed the door behind her, unaware of tao.

he watched at the door as tae-hee walked to the owner who stood behind the counter in the back, and began to have a long conversation with her. tao got bored of watching the girl talk, so he opened the door and walked in.

tae-hee whipped her head to the front to see tao looking around the shop, making his way to her. she snarled, and turned around back at the older lady, "so, you haven't seen a phone here, ever since last night?" she asked. the woman shook her head, "no, sorry. oh-but can you tell me of the boy who was with you last night? is he your boyfriend? my daughter was in love with him! she was blushing like a tomato!" she hooted.

tae-hee giggled, "his name is wu yi-fan. he's not my boyfriend, but a really close friend of mine." she replied in a soft voice. the woman looked behind her and smiled, "ah-so that young man over there is your boyfriend?" she asked in curiousity. tae-hee raised an eyebrow, "the one behind me? no..." 

"i thought he was... he kept on looking and following you... he was watching you from the door earlier." the woman said and pursed her lips, "be safe." she added and walked to the door at the back. 

tae-hee her heels slowly, and glared at tao, "stalker. ert. weirdo. what are you doing here?" she asked coldly. tao smiled. it was like the old days...

"i just felt like coming here... so, how was the movie?" he asked turning to her. his eyes sharpening, and tae-hee could no longer look away, "wu-fan and i decided not to watch it. instead, we came here to read books like we said we would." she replied and walked past tao.

he quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him, "tae-hee... aren't you bored of this game? we've played this for a while haven't we?" he asked smirking. tae-hee smirked back, "you miss me that much? aw~ but i'm not playing with you... i thought i liked you... turns out, i just pitied you." 

tao's hand that held your arm, dropped by his side, and his mouth was slightly agape. tae-hee clamped her lips and walked out of the shop, not looking back.

huang zhitao stood in the book-shop thinking about the last thing she said. 

'...but i'm not playing with you... i thought i liked you... turns out, i just pitied you.'

 

wu-fan applied his bb cream before making his way back to his bedroom to find a phone ringing. he looked at his, which laid on his night-stand, pitch-black. he looked at his bed, and saw tae-hee's phone ringing and vibrating some k-pop song.

he picked it up and answered it, "hello?" 

"ah~ thank goodness! wu-fan, you have my phone right?" tae-hee's voice squealed on the other side. he chuckled, "yup! i guess you left it here..." 

tae-hee was silent on the other side, probably in embarrassment about the incident. she sighed in relief and giggled, "thank you, wu-fan! ah! can you drop it by my house? thanks!" she quickly said and hung up before he could say anything.

he held onto her phone and smiled. 

 

tae-hee waited outside her door for wu-fan to drop off her phone. surely, he wasn't too far away!

"heo tae-hee!" a voice shouted. ying ran to tae-hee and sat beside her, "you'll never guess what just happened! ah~" her friend squealed in delight and swayed from side to side.

"what? did you and tao kiss?" she asked, "i've fallen in love tae-hee~!" ying said ignoring tae-hee's guess. tae-hee raised an eyebrow, "you like tao that much?"

ying glared at her, "i don't like tao... he's mean. gosh, you sound more into him than i used to be." her friend looked up at the sky and grinned, "i just met the cutest boy in the world! his name is xiumin... ah~he's so dreamy!" 

tae-hee gasped, "you're not going out with tao?! what was that last night?" ying waved her hand in the air, "that was all fake. tao did ask me on a date...but it wasn't the most romantic thing in the world... he's really mean and awkward. i don't know how you were able to put up with him." 

wu-fan stood in front of the two with tae-hee's phone in hand, "here's your phone..." he awkwardly said towering over the two.

ying stood up and smiled, "anyways, i'm glad you listened to me... you're so lucky to be going out with someone this handsome... but then again, i'm going out with the cutest boy in the univerese~ my little boazi!" 

tae-hee's friend left and wu-fan stared at tae-hee, "so.... we were both right. tao's date was fake...?" he asked. tae-hee nodded and smiled, "does that mean, we're fake too?" he asked.

she looked up in surprise.

 

tao watched from a few yards away. his eyes narrowed on wu-fan.

 

"are we... something?"

"i don't know... are we?" 

"tae-hee, i... i really like you." 

wu-fan hugged her, and her heart stopped.

 

tao's eyes widened.

then, he turned, and walked away.