the first war - wu-fan's declaration

my wushu teacher likes me

   

C H A P T E R  10 ~ THE FIRST WAR- WU-FAN'S DECLARATION

 

 

"what are you guys doing?" a voice asked. tae-hee and tao pushed each other away. leaning against the door frame, stood wu-fan, with his usual cold glare staring down on tao. 

tae-hee smiled, "wu-fan, it's nothing really." he sighed, "you call this nothing, but i call this lying to my face. i can't believe you two lied about dating each other. really, it's nothing to me. not anymore." tae-hee blinked and tao crossed his arms across his chest.

"wu-fan... are you really okay about this? i mean, we didn't mean to lie, but we just want to keep our relationship on the down low." tao asked curiously. he narrowed his eyes, making sure to not miss a single expression on his face. but wu-fan's face was still and cold. he was expressionless, "i really don't care. if you two want to date, i have no saying. i'm not in this relationship." wu-fan turned and began to walk, then stopped, "by the way, nice acting."

tae-hee ran her fingers through her hair, obviously fustrated. tao looked at her, "i didn't think he would find out that soon. well, he is a smart cookie... so it wasn't our fault. wait-i think it might be..." tae-hee slapped his arm, "huang zhitao, can't you see we hurt his feelings?" she cried.

tao shrugged, "he had a blank face, how would i know?" he asked. tae-hee watched wu-fan's back as he walked away from her house. she still couldn't believe he would accept it. not like the time in the hospital.

she glared at tao, "i don't think we should do this. i still don't like you..." tao scoffed, "hey, you said you loved me in the hospital what are you talking about?" he asked. tae-hee bit her lower lip, "i just... i'm not ready for it yet."

 

 

outside the huge black vine-covered gate of the school, stood tae-hee angrily glaring at wu-fan on the other side. "hey, open this gate. i was just one minute late." she whined. wu-fan coldly smirked, "one minute late." he said in english. tae-hee puffed out her cheeks, "wu-fan! open this gate now! are you doing this because tao and i are going out? if it is, WE BROKE UP!" she shouted.

wu-fan shrugged, "it might be. but good luck with getting him off your shoulders. now, why don't you go home for today tae-hee. cool down for a while, you know?" he turned and tae-hee screamed after him. tao looked over wu-fan's shoulder and saw tae-hee banging on the gates. he stared at him, "wu yi fan, isn't that a little harsh?" he asked.

wu-fan barely even looked at tao, "isn't lying a little harsh?" tao raised an eyebrow, "hey, we only did that because we didn't want people to say bad things." "well, isn't lying still going to get people to say bad things about you? especially when it was to thier face. i'm done with you zhitao." wu-fan scowled and walked off.

girls huddled and whispered. they anxiously looked from tao and wu-fan. in their imagination, there was a icy barrier in between the two. "i heard that tao and tae-hee had got together, and wu-fan got jealous." "no way! i heard that tae-hee was dating both of them at the same time." "she's such a ." "i agree. before she came, the two most popular guys never even talked to each other."

tao looked at the gate and tae-hee was gone. 'she had probably went home.' he thought and turned. he wasn't going down without a fight.

 

 

 

"wu yi fan. i, huang zhitao, ask you to a fight. whoever wins, gets... to... uh... whatever! think about it after the fight." tao proclaimed and looked down at wu-fan who was sitting in his desk, diligently working on their next assignment. wu-fan looked up, "shouldn't you be working on your assignment? or does love mean more than a job and money?" he asked. girls crowded around the two.

tao scoffed, "just accept it. meet me at the wushu school after practice. i already know you know when it ends." tao walked back to his seat and began to quietly work. wu-fan looked back at him and coldly looked away. the girls squealed and began to whisper.

 

 

"are you sure this is fair?" tae-hee asked. tao smirked, "no. i know how to fight, and he's some lanky nerd who has no experience." tae-hee hit the back of his head, "hey! i said to make sure you get it right with him! not fight! you're so stupid when it comes to people tao." tae-hee scolded.

tao smiled, "but, in this fight, we'll see who really likes you more." tae-hee raised an eyebrow, "zhitao, this is about making things right, not about love." tao shrugged, "maybe it is to you, but to me, we're fighting for your love."

 

wu-fan walked into the wushu school with his hands in his pockets, and his usual icy glare a little softer. something about this place made him feel a little relaxed. he shook his head. he didn't know why he even got into this. it all started with the confusion between tae-hee and tao.

girls squealed and took pictures of him as he walked down the hall and opened the door to the big room where tao said to meet. he slowly walked in seeing tao stretching, and tae-hee staring down at her phone. she was extremely nervous. wu-fan's eyes looked back at tao and walked over to him, "tao, i came to say-" tao threw a punch across his face, and he fell on the floor touching his cheek which was bruised.

he looked back up at tao who was staring down on him and a scowl on his lips. he got up and raised an eyebrow, "so, just to solve your stupid love relationship, you're only going to beat me up? fine with me. i just wanted to talk to you, but remember actions are louder than words." wu-fan said and walked over to tae-hee.

she stood up and looked at him in an awkward way and cocked her head. he cupped her face and planted a small kiss on her lips and walked off, "huang zhitao, from now on, tae-hee is no longer yours."  

 

 

author's notes:

sorry, this chapter is not all that great with all the drama and stuff. hopefully it gets better. sorry i haven't been updating, because of school and projects, i'm kind of busy and can only get on with my iPod and on the weekends on the computer. i play a sport for school and get home really late just to let you know...