tao changes for the good

my wushu teacher likes me

 

C H A P T E R  5 ~ TAO CHANGES FOR THE GOOD

   "get off tao! who said you could even kiss me!" tae-hee shouted. she wiped her lips with the back of her hand and walked over to wu-fan's car. he gave her a fake smile and glared at tao.

   "he kissed you." he said as she walked over to him. "i rejected him, don't worry." she replied. tao's eyes drooped in sadness. no matter how many times he told her how he felt, she always pushed him away and walked over to another guy. she never had any feelings for him.

   wu-fan looked at tae-hee, "are you okay?" he asked. she smiled, "yeah. he sort of whisked me off. i didn't like it, and i came immediately back. i despise him so much." she replied and ran her fingers through her hair. she didn't really hate him that much, but he was fairly annoying. wu-fan nodded and smiled, he already knew that he had a point taken away for rejection. so far, wu-fan was in the lead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   tao turned away and walked in the wushu school. he angrily broke the wall as he punched it and collasped on the ground. the pain love gives. 

  no matter how many times he told her he loved her, she pushed him away farther and farther away. she didn't even like him enough to give him a sweet reply. she just pushed him. 

  tao sighed and his eyes began to tear. maybe liking her is the wrong choice. maybe just rejecting her as she rejects him is the key. maybe... just not liking her anymore is the way. 

  from then on, huang zhitao vowed to never like tae-hee ever again. 

 

 

  tae-hee smiled and walked into wushu. the girls gave her the stink eye and smirked. she looked around and smiled at ying. even she gave her a really mad face. 

  tao walked in and walked passed her without a smile or a greeting, or even a simple touch on the ! she felt hurt. something was definitely wrong. 

 she smiled and walked over to him, "zhitao, what's wrong with everyone? the sun is shining brightly, and the clouds are puffy and white!" he looked at her with an annoyed look in his eye, "i don't flirt with my wushu students." he said with a cold tone. 

  "ah, you're being the nice teacher, i told you to be!" tae-hee replied. tao smirked, "no i'm not. i'm serious. i don't flirt with my students." he walked away leaving tae-hee by herself. she pouted.

 "what's with that jerk? got on the wrong side of the bed?" she asked and crossed her arms. 

 "jerk? what are you talking about? this is how he treats everyone!" a girl sneered. tae-hee blinked, "everyone? but why is he so cold? usually he's jumpy and bubbly!" she replied. the girls laughed at her, "that's when he liked you. but ever since you rejected him yesterday after you kissed him, he vowed to never like you again. welcome to the club." the same girl said. 

 "what? me kiss him?! i never rejected him, i was just... embarrassed!" tae-hee replied. the girls scoffed at her, "oh wow. we all know that you pushed him away and ran off to wu-fan. even though you have those two boys, everyone would rather prefer tao. but now that your pushing him even farther away, that makes a better chance for us, his fans." 

  tae-hee gasped. did everyone know about it? she looked at tao. he was teaching ying how to use the stick. maybe he did change. she smiled. she can take advantage of this. the farther away he is from her, the more the chance she has with wu-fan. 

 

  ~lemme skip to late that night~

   tae-hee walked alone... in the darkness... afraid of getting and was walking as fast as a car would have gone in the country with no police. okay... so she was running. but from what? 

  "tae-hee!" a voice cried. he was following her. and he was bleeding. horribly bleeding. tae-hee didn't know why she was runnning, but she was and she was crying. like hard crying. "tae-hee! please stop!" he cried again. his hand was so bloody. his blood was oozing out so fast. she was afraid. 

  afraid of what you may ask? afraid he would see the tears. afraid he would see how much she cared. afraid that he would die. she didn't know how to help, but she led him to the hospital. that's how she helped. as they made it in the hospital. he was immediately taken in by the doctors and ran to the ER. 

 tae-hee couldn't stop the tears from flowing through. she told herself to not cry. so many times she told herself not to. but she couldn't. it seemed like her body was the ocean of how much water she was flowing with. 

  as daylight hit, she ran to his room. he lied on the bed. in that ugly colored gown, and half-dead. or was he asleep? 

  she cried at the side of his bed. better to cry now than when he's awake. she could remember it all. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

  "come here!" an old man laughed drunkily. tae-hee ran away in shock. but the old man trailed her. he had a gun with him. "come here or i'll shoot you!" he shouted. as he pulled the trigger, tao's body flew in the air taking the bullet. 

  he was shot on the side of the stomach. he smiled at tae-hee. his hand on top of the bloody area. he smiled. at her.  while he was in FRIGGIN' PAIN! "i couldn't stop l-liking you." he said. that's when tae-hee started to run. she couldn't handle it. it was too hard on her. or else, she was very very immature and stupid.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

  she regretted not liking him. she regretted not helping him. she regretted everything but meeting him. 

 he was the only person to ever show her love. the first person to show such kindness even when she was harsh, violent, and cold to him. he even gave her one glove when she gave him both to keep his hands warm when they were thirteen. 

  tao has always loved her, and she had always ignored that fact. 

 "stop crying." 

 

author's notes:

omo, i'm so sorry for skipping so much hhahahaha! i was thinking of a good ending and started with this. i have been thinking of this part for a month now, and i didn't know where to put it... lawl so please comment. i sorta rushed... i don't think it was that good forgive me hahaha!