wushu master tao- two dates two kisses

my wushu teacher likes me

   

C H A P T E R  4 ~ WUSHU MASTER TAO- TWO DATES TWO KISSES

"oh my gosh, you've got to be kidding me." tae-hee groaned. tao chuckled, "why would i joke about a sport i love? come on tae-hee, just show me some moves." 

   "tao, it's been like four years or more. i don't remember any moves besides punching you in the face." she replied and crossed her arms across her chest, "anyways, it's not like i'm going to stay in this wushu school with a guy as my wushu teacher. especially my age. how will i ever learn anything with all these girls drooling over you, and you just trying to flirt with me?" she added. 

   tao pursed his lips and pouted, "i just wanted to show you i how i've become during the years you've been in korea! i've been practicing for this day!" tae-hee bit her lower lip. she sighed, "fine. but just only two classes. if i catch you flirting, i'm leaving." 

   he smiled and jumped up and down, "yay! tae-hee stays!" tao squealed with delight. tae-hee rolled her eyes and shifted her weight onto the other leg, "when do we start the class?" she asked. "now." he replied and walked away from her. 

   "ohmygosh, why is she here?" girls whispered. they glared at tae-hee in jealousy, "maybe she's here to claim what she has. zhitao is wrapped around her little manicured fingers." the other replied. "what does he see in her? she moved to korea for a long time, and yet, he still likes her. and to tell the truth, she doesn't like him at all." 

  tao suddenly appeared behind them, "no gossiping. bad for your mind, and i heard you can get your tongue cut off." he sneered. he was mad. 

  even though he does know that tae-hee doesn't seriously love him, they didn't need to rub it in his face. he was totally fine with liking a childhood friend (he wished she was close to friend), and maybe even thought he could win her heart over by breaking out in some hot wushu moves like he did when they were twelve. she did stare at him for an hour as he flipped and shouted all that.

   "tao, i'm ready to leave. can you please hurry it up and start the darn class?" tae-hee complained. she was already annoyed with him and it's only been three minutes. tao's face turned red, "well...to tell the truth....um....here, i'll show you some of our moves we used to do a few years ago, and then you have to try them out." he improvised and began. 

  tae-hee yawned and watched as tao went over the moves. she remembered when she used to get so jealous when she always got second and he was first. when he used to be loved by the teacher, and she was just a student. when he could fight against thirteen high schoolers, and she was just watching by. 

  he ended and all the girls in the class clapped loudly. tae-hee nodded. she began to stretch. maybe she did know the moves. she just hadn't done them in a while. she began to back spinning kick. epic. fail.

 she ended up not kicking high enough and also was a little too close to tao and kicked him in the wrong area. 

 he instantly bent over and fell to the ground and groaning. "omo, i'm so sorry tao! i told you, it's been a couple of years since i've last broke a move." she said. he nodded, but his face was sour and showed how much pain he was going through, "need some ice?" 

 

 "i ended up kicking tao. in his little private world." tae-hee said to wu-fan as she sipped from her juice. he nodded and smiled, "he must've just love you afterwards." he said sarcastically.

 "he was okay. couldn't talk, but still smiled at me. i think i'm too much of a distraction to him. he would not stop staring at me." she replied. wu-fan grinned, "yeah, but that's only because you're beautiful." 

 her face turned bright red and she giggled, "thanks...but that's so not true." he laughed, "why do girls always say that?" he asked. tae-hee shrugged and her smile widened. "so, tae-hee...is this what i think it is...?" wu-fan asked. 

 she smiled, "you can say that...it is pretty casual, but i guess it'll have to do. for now." wu-fan grinned, "then, if it is...i can do this." he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her in a small kiss. gentle soft lips planted on her lips made her feel...nothing. 

  tae-hee pulled back in surprise and touched her lips, "you....weren't looking forward to that?" he asked trying to make eye contact with her. she smiled, "no, it's just....nothing."

  "okay. so when you're ready, i'll walk you back home. should i get you from wushu again?" he asked smiling. tae-hee smiled back, "sure...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  "tae-hee!" tao cried as she walked through the classroom door. tae-hee gasped and immediately turned to run out the door, but he hugged her from behind, "are you coming to wushu this afternoon?" he whispered in her ear.

   everyone in their classroom was staring at them, except for one person, who was madly glaring at tao's back. burning huge holes to make him burn and die.

  "get off of me tao." tae-hee said struggling to shake him off, but his grip on her was too strong, "no. i'm not letting you go until you say 'yes'." he whispered in her ear again. he was practically kissing her hair and her poor ear.

  "fine yes! now get off!" she shouted. tao let go of her and winked, "see you there."

   tae-hee looked at wu-fan for his reaction, but saw that he was crouched over his desk, his back facing her. she frowned and sat at her desk. if only tao didn't exist on her planet. but then again, he would abduct her from her planet to marry him on his planet. she sighed. he can never get away from her. never.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "that's the end of our wushu class." tao said and stretched and flexed his muscles. the girls squealed and walked off watching him over their shoulders. tae-hee ignored him and grabbed her sports bag and began to walk.

  tao grabbed her by her wrist, "where are you going?" he asked.

  "uh, wu-fan is picking me up today. i need to go." she replied and began to walk, but he pulled her into his arms and hugged her. she could smell the sweat and b.o.

  "let me go." she said in a muffled voice. tao smiled, "you said yes to my date tonight. what are you talking about?" he asked. "date?" she gasped.

  "you said yes in class." he replied. tae-hee pushed him away, "stop joking. i promised wu-fan." "yeah, but you said you would go if i would let go of you." he said. she felt like bursting into tears. she seriously didn't remember. "make it fast. you only have thirty minutes."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

   wu-fan looked at his phone. "where is she?" he asked himself and craned his neck.

   but the mean sickening words ran through his head, "she said yes to tao when he asked her on a date."

   everyone was saying that, and it really made him mad and sick. why would she ever? there's no way she could ever like zhitao. no. never. he sat in the car. could she?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

   tae-hee crossed her arms as tao gave her an ice cream cone. "come on tae-hee. lighten up." he said with a smile. she took the ice cream and began to it. he watched her as he ate hers, cocking his head to the side.  "stop staring at me." she said.

   he chuckled to himself, "me? staring at you?" he asked. she stopped and gave him an annoyed face. "fine, fine. you're just so...pretty. and cute. i think your eyes sparkle when you blink, and your smile is perfect, and also....you have some curves."

  she turned red and coughed, "i think the ice cream is a little cold don't you think? it's been thirty minutes let's leave." she said. tao walked behind her and laughed silently to himself.

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "oh. there's wu-fan's car." she said to herself. tao smiled mischeviously and he grabbed her hand and pulled her in a kiss.

  wu-fan watched in jealousy from the car as he watched tao's lips slobber all over tae-hee's. he, wu-fan, was officially declaring war against the wushu master, zhitao. 

 

author's notes:

HEY! SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE EVER UPDATED MY STORIES, AND BECAUSE THIS ONE HAD SO MANY COMMENTS OF REQUEST OF UPDATES, AND SUBS, I HAD DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS ONE! SOOO....PLEASE COMMENT, I LOVE COMMENTS AND KEEP ON READING! LOVE YOU MY READERS BYE!