over you

my wushu teacher likes me

   

C H A P T E R   14 ~ OVER YOU 

 

tae-hee blinked and then slid her hands between her and wu-fan. she gently pushed him away and sighed looking down at the ground under her feet, "wu-fan... i don't know what to say... i like you too." she said.

he smiled, "but as a friend," she added before he got the wrong idea. his smile curled into a small frown and he sighed in fustration, "tae-hee, i like you as a friend too, but you know i don't want us just as friends right?" he asked. tae-hee nodded and looked up with a slight smile, "i know. i mean, you've already expressed it through many ways than just words."

"but i don't think i'm ready for another relationship," wu-fan nodded and clamped his lips together, "well, sorry for making this awkward... i'll see you tomorrow." he turned around and slowly walked away. 

tae-hee sat back down at her door and looked up at the sky. now, she has to face her wushu master this afternoon.

 

discreetly entering the wushu school, tae-hee tip-toed her way to her class. ying was day dreaming off in a corner with her phone held closely to her chest, and tao was showing a student of his how to use the stick. as his eyes saw tae-hee, he began inching closer to the girl making her extremely nervous and squealy. 

however, tae-hee didn't pay attention to her ex-friend/boyfriend, and shuffled her way over to ying, "what are you doing?" she asked monotone. ying blushed and smiled at tae-hee, "i already told you... i'm in love... ohhh~my boazi is so adorable! he's in college! he's older than us!" 

tae-hee raised an eyebrow, "and he looks like...?" ying threw her phone at tae-hee, and she stared at the screen. 

the boy was unbelievably young looking with chubby cheeks, and his eyes looked adoringly at the camera, "he's adorable. are you sure he's in college? ha- he looks like he could be a year or two younger than us." 

ying pursed her lips, "yes, he's in college. what kind of girlfriend would i be if i didn't know?" 

"EVERYONE OVER HERE!" tao shouted. 

everyone scurried over to the wushu master, and he glared at tae-hee, "okay... so today, i'll be examining your skills. i want to see if any of you have progressed over this year. if not, you're out because all you're doing here is staring at me." he coldly said.

all the girls whispered and murmured, "what's wrong with him?" "did he and tae-hee get in a fight?" "what's with the attitude? we pay to learn and watch him." 

"shut up!" he shouted, "you all know how to do this!" 

tae-hee crossed her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes. the wushu master was being a bit grumpy today... he walked over to her, "you're first." 

 

tae-hee stood beside tao as he watched the other girls. 

turns out, he thought she had done pretty well, and didn't need any further teachings. therefore, he believed she should stand by him and become his assistant wushu master. 

'this is boring, and i'm getting really tired watching these girls flail their arms and pretend to be ballerinas' she thought and shifted her weight on her left leg. 

tao smirked and marked something on his clip-board as ying walked up, "you don't need to be examined. i've seen you enough." he coldly remarked. tae-hee glared at him, "you shouldn't speak to your students like that." she scolded.

huang zhitao turned at her, "i'm the head master, i can talk however i want to. i could do whatever to train you all... if you want me to treat them nicer, you should treat me nicely first. you can't just be nice to people who you like tae-hee!"

tae-hee widened her eyes, "zhitao..." 

"i'm sick and tired of you, tae-hee! all you do is push me away! ever since we were little!" he spat. all the girls cuddled in a group to whisper each other what was actually happening.

"HUANG ZHITAO!" she shouted trying to defend herself, but tao just kept on going on.

"you're always pushing me away, and i'm just tired of being treated like crap. don't you know that i really, really like you?! all you do is make kissy faces at stupid wu-fan! i know you two are dating! you just like hurting me don't you?! gosh, tae-hee! i can't handle this anymore. i'm glad i finally let out my fustration." 

tae-hee opened , but tao crashed his lips into her. her eyes widened and was too shocked to push him away. 

the group of girls squealed and some even looked away. 

tao parted from the kiss and sighed, "i guess this is my good-bye. tae-hee, i officially am over you." 

 

author's notes:

sorry that this was a lame update! haha XD omg but i'm starting to get the dramatic feel into this fanfic!!~ ahhhhhh- tae-hee seems a little lost now... lmbo XD i'm sorry if this was a really crappy update, just breathe with me! ^^