tae-hee's confession

my wushu teacher likes me

   

C H A P T E R   8 ~ TAE-HEE'S CONFESSION 

 

 

"tao... i really...i-" she looked up at tao. his eyes widened, and he bit his lip. tae-hee's cheeks flushed, and she shifted in her chair awkwardly. she ran her fingers through her hair.

"seriously? please tell me." tao said. tae-hee felt the tears coming, "tao! huang zhitao! i think i'm in love with you!" she shouted and then stormed out of the room. tao sat in silence; a smile curled on his lips. 

 

tae-hee began to cry. but why? she was so fixed on wu-fan, she didn't know she would actually start liking tao. less likely to even LOVE him. she wiped her tears, but it kept on flowing. like as if her dam for tears just broke. she couldn't believe she even said that. she didn't even know her real feelings for him. 

tae-hee sniffed and bit her lower lip. what if he doesn't like her as much as she does? what if he thought it was a joke and goes back to being ... tao? tae-hee had to fix things. she didn't want to make it worse than it was before. so, she headed back to the room. putting on her best fake smile, and she had made sure to wipe up all the tears.

 

tao stared at tae-hee as she came walking back into the room smiling. he smirked, "i can tell you're trying to smile, but you're really confuse and you want to say that what you said was about wu-fan and not me, but really you don't know if you really love me or not." he said. 

she gasped, "how did you know?" she asked. tao smiled, "you're tae-hee. so predictable." she sat beside him, "tao, i seriously don't know if i really like you or not... i mean like you more than a friend." 

"me? i was a friend? wow, sometimes this one-sided love thing ! you call me a friend instead of your admirer." he said. tae-hee raised an eyebrow, "it would be nicer to say you're my friend than a freak that has a crush on me." tao nodded, "thanks for caring for my status." 

tae-hee sighed, "listen, maybe we should wait... or you could date me now and see if you really like me." he said. she blinked, "what?" "i said, 'maybe we should wait, or you could-'" "no i heard you." she interrupted.

tao bit the inside of his cheek, "so, what is it?" he asked. tae-hee shrugged, "i guess i can try. my emotional side is pouring out of me for no reason." she replied. "pms-ing." tao whispered.

"what??" she asked raising an eyebrow. tao smiled, "nothing. so, are we dating now?" he asked. tae-hee shrugged, "yeah." tao took her hand and pulled her into a kiss. tae-hee's eyes widened in surprise, "now, because you started to like me... i'll start to love you." he said as they parted.

tae-hee made a confused face, "remember, i said that if you ever started to like me, i'll start to love you." he explained. she flushed and looked away in embarrassment. 

 

 

author's notes: 

i'll write more later. not a good ending just kidding! :P in the next chapter will be wu-fan's reaction haha!