You get to spend and celebrate your birthday with your boyfriend. What would he do?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Hello everyone! Wow! More than 500 views...Kamsahamnida everyone! Special thanks to KpOpswAg for subscribing.

 

 

You get to spend and celebrate your birthday with your boyfriend. What would he do?

 

Treat you better than the other days

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

Today was your birthday. Other than the usual "Happy Birthday!" calls, you weren't expecting much this year. As you were enjoying your dream, you felt something soft under your nose. Wanting to stop the annoying feeling, you woke up. As you opened your eyes, you were greeted by the face of your boyfriend. 

 

"Saengil chukhahae, Jagiya," Jiyong said.

 

Smiling, you replied, "Kamsahamnida Yeobo."

 

Feeling weight on your lap, you found breakfast on a tray as well as a bouquet of your favorite flowers.  Once you saw the food, he started to feed you little bits of food. It was all of your favorites. 

 

The whole day, he treated you better than the other days. He didn't complain when you asked him to do anything and he always did the little things you loved. Right before bedtime, he sang your favorite song to you and then “Baby Goodnight”. After his mini concert, he tucked you into bed and placed a chaste kiss on your lips.

 

“Jagiya, saranghae,” he whispered.

 

“Nado saranghae, Yeobo,” you replied.

 

The last thing you remembered before falling asleep was snuggling with your boyfriend. It had to be your best birthday ever.

 

If you would like to have a certain member for the next chapters, please feel free to request in the comments below. Thanks again!

 

Kamsahamnida *bow*