You're in the movie theater with him, watching horror. What would he do?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Hello everyone! Thanks to Yoseoa, Tocuteforme, LittleCupcakes, vvipjiyongie, and breakergrl73 for subscribing. I wonder how many people have this boy as their bias...

 

You're in the movie theater with him, watching horror. What would he do?

 

Comfort you by saying there's nothing to be scared of

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

 

“Where are you~! Come out to pla~y! Come out to PLAY!” screamed the demon.

You were in the movie theater watching horror. You hated horror but your boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong, just loved the stuff. Sticking your hand into the popcorn you put your head directly over the bucket as an excuse to not watch the movie.

Thinking it was safe, you turned to watch the movie. Everything was going fine. There was nothing scary. You were safe.

“_____-ah,” Jiyong called.

“Ne, Oppa?” you answered.

“How’s the movie?”

Not wanting him to feel bad, you were about to reply with “It’s fine”, but the demon  reappeared out of nowhere on the screen with a rabid, psychotic look. The eyes were all bloody, the face had gashes, and it’s head was bent at an angle where you were positive that it shouldn’t even be attatched anymore. 

“AH!” you shrieked.

“_____-ah?! Gwaenchana?” asked Jiyong.

“N-ne, Oppa,” you replied.

Taking a close look at your face, he noticed exactly how scared you were. When he asked you to come, he knew you were scared of horror movies, but it was his turn to pick the movie. Throughout the movie he would look at you making sure you were alright. This was the first time you screamed though.

“____-ah, listen to me,” he told.

Once he saw you were paying attention, he continued.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of, arasso? If there was anything that would hurt you, I’ll be one to protect you. Don’t be scared, alright?”

“Ne, Jiyong-Oppa,” you answered.

For the remainder of the movie, your head was on his shoulder and your hand was holding his. Even though you would squeeze his hand during every scream, he didn’t say anything nor pull his hand away.

After the movie, he decided to drop you off at your house. As he turned to leave, you hugged him from behind.

“Oppa, mian. I’m sorry you couldn’t enjoy the movie because of me,” you apologized.

“You didn’t have to apologize for anything,” he said. “I should be thanking you. Gumawo. Thanks for going with me to a movie you were scared of.”

Since you were hugging from behind, he moved so that he was holding you in his arms.

“Saranghae,” he whispered.

“Nado dansineul saranghae,” you said just as quietly.

Before he left, you exchanged goodbyes and a kiss took place. Once you couldn’t see his car anymore, you really couldn’t help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

 

How was it? If you want a certain member, please remeber to leave your request in the comments. Looking at his pictures online, I found this one, and I was just... shocked? amused? But here it is:

 

 

What do you guys think of the picture? Thanks for reading and thanks again to all who subscribed!

 

Kamsahamnida *bow*