You're in a karaoke room with him but your voice cracks while singing. What would he do?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Hi everybody! Thanks to KeyToMyHeart55, VIPJan12, TalkingTaco17, Bird_Of_Fire, and bubble_hearts for subscribing. Here's the latest chapter.

 

You're in a karaoke romm with him but your voice cracks while singing. What would he do?

 

Make fun of you by imitating you

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

You were in the karaoke room with your boyfriend, Kang Daesung. It didn’t matter that was only the both of you. Having each other’s company was all that was needed to have a fun time.

It was your turn now. You decided on “Ma Boy” by SISTAR19.

 

Let’s Go. S-I-S-T-T-T-A-R, Sistar!,” you sang.

 

You loved singing. Girl song or boy song, you could sing it all. As you were signing, you knew your voice was about to crack soon. Wanting to finish the song, you kept going, wishing for your voice not to crack.

 

You were almost there. “Don’t let me down bo/y.” You’re voice just had to crack, didn’t it? being the singer you were, it was always embarrassing when your voice cracked. What made it even more embarrassing was that it cracked in front of your boyfriend, a WELL-KNOWN singer. You knew what was coming up. He was going to imitate you.

 

Don’t let me down bo/y,” he imitated.

 

You hated being embarrassed. He was just making it worse. Even if he liked imitating your mistakes, he kept his imitations to the two of you. Deciding to get a little revenge, you tried to make him feel guilty.

 

When he saw you pouting, he asked, “____-ah, gwaenchana?”

 

“Ani, Oppa,” you said.

 

“Wae?” he asked.

 

“You let me down,” you answered.

 

“How?” he questioned.

 

“Last time you imitated me, I told you to stop and you said that you would,” you replied.

 

Hoping he would try to recall the time, you pouted again. Your boyfriend was really predictable. You knew he was going to comment on your face.

 

“Aigoo~! If you keep doing that, you’ll get wrinkles!” he warned.

Knowing you couldn’t stay mad at him long, you just smiled. Seeing how everything was all better, he told you that he loved you. After telling him that you loved him back, everything went back to normal… until he decided to imitate you again that is.

 

Our first Daesung chapter finished. How was it? I found more pictures for you guys:

 

                        http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x6O66vRw-cE/Tb1_nV3k5oI/AAAAAAAAABI/PJ66hu05fic/s1600/187816_100841863330959_1547250_n.jpg

 

Who remembers this?

 

Anyway, tell me what you think. If you would like to request anyone, please feel free to do so in the comments. I'll be choosing the boys in order they appear in the comments so please request away!

 

Kamsahamnida *bow*