A Hurtful April Fool's Day

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

You were currently having a nightmare. You knew that it wasn't real, but you were still terrified. You had a very, very strong phobia of spiders, and in your nightmare, there was a huge one. It was black, brown, and prickly looking. Its fangs were long and sharp and dripping what you presumed was blood. The eight legs wriggled around, and the multiple eyes darted around constantly. Slowly but surely, it crept closer and closer to where you were bound. You struggled around, but in vain; you were wrapped up in a cocoon of spider silk and unable to escape at all. Just as it opened up its jaws to inject you with its poisonous venom you jolted awake....

 

...waking up to a very similar spider dangling in front of your eyes.

 

Unable to help yourself, you screamed and screamed, trying to get away. The bedsheets tucked around only furthered your struggle, and you got to a point where your vision was blurred by your tears. You had no idea what was going on anymore. All you knew was that there was a giant spider in your vicinity and you had to get away NOW.

 

You were aware of a voice in the background. Too focused on escaped, you knew it was there but you just couldn't comprehend the words at the moment. You vaguely caught the words "okay", "gone", and "relax", but you just kept struggling. Finally, you felt the familiar touch of your boyfriend and you were finally able to open your eyes properly.

 

You were greeted by the image a laughing Seungri, a spider in hand. You identified it as the one that almost just gave you a heart attack and your gaze hardened. Wordlessly, you got up from bed and locked yourself in the nearby bathroom. You really hadn't expected him to do this to you, and honestly you were really disappointed.

 

You heard him sit on the other side of the door. Unconsciously, you moved further away from the door.

 

"Jagiya," you heard him say. "Jagi, I'm sorry....please don't cry..."

 

You said nothing. Wordlessly, you just leaned against the bathtub. Your tears had dried up by now and you felt empty. You weren't angry, just hurt. Very hurt....

 

Something a bit different than my usual... ^^


April 1, 2014