Valentine's Day with Seungri

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Thank you all for patiently waiting for this chapter. Special thanks to all of the subscribers and everyone who comments! 

 

 “Happy Valentine's Day Noona!” Seungri said.

 

You were currently in one of the many little couple cafés around Seoul with your boyfriend Seungri. It was Valentine's Day, and were just waiting until he figured out that you forgot his chocolates...

 

“Here Noona! I got these for you,” he said pushing a perfectly wrapped boxed toward your direction.

 

“Did you really wrap this?” you asked him skeptical.

 

“Ne; of course!” he replied cheeckily.

 

You just shook your head. “Tsk tsk... he probably asked Dara to do it for him...”

 

Upon opening the box, you weren't surprised that your hunch was correct. Inside was a small note written on a sticky note reading:

 

Dear _____,

 

Seunghyun practically begged me to wrap this up for him ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ I hope you like it. I don't know what's inside, so make sure to call me later!

 

<3

 

Dara

 

I knew it...” you thought.

 

Carefully placing the little note in your bag, you opened up the box to see what was inside. To your shock, there was a ring inside.

 

What is this?! Don't tell me he's proposing? I may love him, but I'm not ready for anything like this yet!” you panicked.

 

“I chose the best one. The woman at the store said that you would love it!” he exclaimed happily.

 

“Ne...” you answered “I really like it.”

 

He just looked at you.

 

“Mwo?” you asked him.

 

“You don't like it...” he said looking away.

 

“Ani-” you started.

 

“See I knew it! I knew I should have bought the other ring!” he intterupted.

 

“Seunghyun, I love it,” you said.

 

“Chincha? I knew you would love it!” he replied with a smirk.

 

This guy...” you couldn't help but mentally sigh.

 

“Noona, what did you get me for our anniversary?” he asked you.

 

Mwo?” you asked. “Omo... it's our anniversary today too... Oops.... That must have been the reason why he bought me a ring...”

 

“Er.... it's at home!” you lied.

 

“Chincha?! Let's go home right now becuase I want to see what I got!” he said excited.

 

He dragged you out of the café earning looks from the cutomers.

 

Oh boy....” you thought. “How am I going to come up with a present?!”

 

Thank you all very much for voting and waiting for the update. I hope that you all liked it.

 

 

 

 

February 10, 2012