You're so mad and annoyed you say you want to break up. What would he do?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Hello again everyone!  Here is the next chapter's sneek peak:

 

You're so mad and annoyed you say you want to break up. What would he do?

 

Cling and axiously ask why you're acting like this suddenly

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

 

You were not having a good day. Today your rival had accidentally, you knew the truth about that, spilled your coffee all over the important paper that was due in just a few minutes. As a result, you failed the paper which meant you had to take extra online classes. To add, on your way home some person decided to soak you with dirty rain water when they drove past you. You just wanted to go home, take a nice relaxing bath, and to sleep your worries away. 

 

Opening the door to your apartment, you were surprised to see your boyfriend, Kang Daesung in the kitchen. Seeing him brought a smile to your face until you noticed the kitchen that was in disarray: flour on the floor, counters that were seemingly soaked in juice, and the dishes piled high. This made your smile falter.

 

'Surely he must have cooked something for me,'  you thought.

 

With the luck you had been having that day, you were wrong. He was actually waiting for you to cook something for dinner. Knowing of his schedule, you were touched tnat he came to see you. Being touched didn't clean kitchens though... 

 

After cooking dinner, you decided you wanted to go to sleep after taking a nice, long, hot bath...but since your boyfriend was there, you know it isn't very courteous to do so. Nevertheless, you told him that you were tiered.

 

"Already? But it's so early!" he replied.

 

He had a point, it was only six o'clock and since it was summer-time, the sun was still out.

 

Upon his insistence, you stayed and watched a movie. After making popcorn and getting out soda, by yourself, you sat down onto the couch trying to figure out the least obvious way to fall asleep accidentally. Halfway through the movie, you suddenly noticed your boyfriend's loud chewing. Then, you noticed his slurping. Even though you two had been dating for a while, his eating habits still annoyed you, and occasionally got you angry. 

 

Being one of these occasions, you just couldn't take it anymore. You're so mad and annoyed you say you want to break up. What does he do? He clings onto you and asks you why you're acting like this suddenly. 

 

"Suddenly?!" you couldn't help but scream.

 

 Suddenly? Suddenly?! He should have read the atmosphere. He saw you drenched in dirty rain water, you haven't even gotten the chance to change yet, he made a mess in your kitchen, and he's the reason why you couldn't get any rest. From you're point of view at the time, breaking up did seem like a good idea. You've been tired of having to doge scandals and rabid, crazy fangirls for a while now. All your life, you wanted peace and tranquility and being the girlfriend of a Korean Idol was not helping.

 

Not being able to take it anymore, you dragged your leg, which he was clinging onto, to the door and kicked him out of your apartment. Seeing his shocked face froze your actions and stabbed your heart,but you were at your breaking point. Making sure not to injure him anymore, you slammed the door shut and locked it. Grabbing only your absolute necessities, you packed a backpack, luggage, and duffle bag. Deciding you've had enough of this type of life, you decided to take the fire escape out of the building and head for your friend's house. You were set out on leaving this life and you were going to arrange for your friends to take care of the business you will leave behind. Taking one last look from outside the building, you say goodbye to everything and everyone you would leave behind except your now ex-boyfriend because you couldn't bear seeing his face in your mind.

 

Is it just me who's thinking she over-reacted? Yes? No? 

 

Now for our update on what others got:

 

G Dragon: 4

T.O.P.: 1

Taeyang: 1

Daesung: 1

Seungri: 1

 

Yay! Taeyang finally got a point! Just tell me what you got so we can update the results!

 

Like always: Kamsahamnida *bow*