One of his friends tells him that he likes you. What would your boyfriend do?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Two updates in one day... hmm... don't expect it often, arasso? Thanks to amyblossom4 and jennykittyli for subscribing!

 

One of his friends tells him that he likes you. What would your boyfriend do?

 

Say he will introduce another girl to his friend

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

It was a rainy day. You hated rainy days so you decided to go visit your boyfriend Taeyang at the dance studio he practices at. As you were about to knock on the door, you heard voices on the other sides. Even though you were not an eavesdropper, you decided to listen because your boyfriend’s voice was one of them.

 

“Hyung,” it was Seungri’s voice, “_____-ah is really cute, right?”

 

“Ne, wae?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Well, I think I like her… Everytime I see her it’s like my heart starts beating faster and…” he answered.

 

You were wondering why Seungri said that. Didn’t he know you were dating Taeyang? Everyone else knew so you supposed he did as well. Recalling what he said, you couldn’t help but blush… and feel like a noona… which you were, to him at least. You still stayed outside of the room. You were curious as to what Taeyang would say.

 

“Seungri-ah,” he called.

 

“Ne, Hyung?” the younger asked.

 

“How about I introduce you to another girl that I know, arasso?” Taeyang offered.

 

“Chincha! That would be great, Hyung. Jeongmal kamsahamnida!” Seungri replied.

 

You weren’t worried about what Taeyang would do. You knew he wouldn’t do anything rash or something he would regret later. He was sensible and he thoughtful at the same time. That’s why you chose him.

 

Mianhaeyo! I know it's short... the other one was short too... The next will will be longer I promise!

 

Kamsahamnida *bow*