You introduce your boyfriend to your friends. What would he do when he's talking to them?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Hi everyone... sorry it took a while to get this one up. Thanks to loveless_hikari_gx and VIPKagura for subscribing.

 

You introduce your boyfriend to your friends. What would he do when he's talking to them?

 

Ask your friends to watch over your relationship

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

“Yeoboseyo?” you ask.

 

“_____-ah!” your friend said.

 

“Oh, hey! What’s up?” you ask.

 

“Well…I was wondering…are you free today?” your friend ask.

 

Saying that you were, your friend quickly told you to meet her at the park WITH your boyfriend. Before you could disagree, she hung up saying that she’ll be expecting you AND your boyfriend.

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

You were really nervous. Your boyfriend was coming with you, but you were worried as to what your friends reactions would be. They had no idea that you were dating Choi Seunghyun, better known as T.O.P. you didn’t want to make him feel like he had to come, but he insisted on coming nevertheless.

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

Both of you arrived at the park a little earlier than expected. You didn’t want your friends to see you step out of your boyfriend’s car. While the two of you were walking, you noticed that you guys were getting a lot of stares. The reason was that to keep his identity a secret from most of the public, you guys had worn sunglasses, big hats, and even scarves in the middle of the summer. Reaching the destination, you saw that all your friends were already there.

 

Oh well,’ you thought, ‘here we go.’

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

“Everyone,” you started, “this is my boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun.”

 

You didn’t know what to expect. Your friends were still looking at him because he still hadn’t taken his “disguise” off.

 

“Wait,” one of your guy friends said, “isn’t that the name of that one rapper guy in that one band?”

 

Laughing nervously, you decided on a different approach.

 

“Everyone, this is my boyfriend, BIGBANG’s T.O.P.”

 

This statement got you many different reactions. The ones that you thought hurt the most were the ones that called you desperate and a liar. Hearing these, T.O.P. took off his disguise and finally spoke up.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am ____’s boyfriend T.O.P. Please watch over our relationship.”

 

Seeing their reactions to this new bit of information gave you satisfaction. Throughout the years, you always wanted to date T.O.P. but your friends always told you that you wouldn’t be able to do it. today, you could finally get back at them for the years they didn’t believe in you. What made today sweeter though, was that you could spend the whole day with T.O.P.

 

As for last chapter, only one person guessed what the songs were. They got them all right except the third one was Beautiful Girl by Teen Top. Good try though!

 

Kamsahamnida *bow*