You're taking a walk with him and suddenly you fall and hurt yourself. What would he do?

Your BIGBANG Boyfriend

Hello everyone! So... a new story! Thanks to bigbangbias and Nobleza for being the first subscribers. I love your profile picture by the way bigbangbias.

 

As I said before, this is based on a quiz I took that was NOT made by me. If you would like to take the quiz as well, the link is in the Foreward.

 

Well.... here's the first chapter.

 

You're taking a walk with him and suddenly you fall and hurt yourself. What would he do?

 

Give you a piggyback ride to the hospital

 

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

 

It was a nice, summer day outside. Having nothing to do, you and your boyfriend Lee Seunghyun, known as Seungri, decided to take a walk through the park. Feeling particularly adventurous, both of you decide to take a trail that went through the nearby woods. Not watching where you were going, your foot got caught on a tree root causing you to fall and hurt yourself.

 

“_____? Are you alright?” Seungri called worried.

 

“N-ne, Oppa,” you answer quietly.

 

“Yah, didn’t your parents teach you not to lie? Lying is bad, you know…” he said.

 

“Mian Op-” you tried to say. It just hurt too much. Your ankle was broken and it felt as if knives that had been heated with fire were stabbing your ankle.

 

Seungri, seeing his girlfriend’s pain decided to take her to the hospital. Wanting to let her have a little fun, he decided on the way he would get her there.

 

“_____, climb up!” he said.

 

Looking at your boyfriend, you see that he was crouched close to the ground. Maybe it was because you were touched or maybe it was because of the pain, you started to cry. Seeing you cry, Seungri came over to you.

 

“Jagiya,” he soothed, “don’t cry. Come on, let’s get you to the hospital.”

 

Deciding that the pain was too much, you just nodded.

 

“You’ll be alright. It’ll get better, arasso?”

 

“Ne…”

 

Climbing onto his back, you couldn’t help but think you didn’t deserve him. He was so sweet, he’s giving you a piggy back ride to the hospital!

“Yah, ____-ah. I know what you’re thinking. I’m the lucky one. I can’t believe you chose me…” he said.

 

“Oppa, saranghae,” you said.

 

“Nado dangsineul saranghae,” he replied.

 

‘After her ankle heals,’ Seungri thought, ‘I have to start bring her dance practice so she could lose some weight.’

 

If you decide to take the quiz, please fell free to tell me what you got. I would love to see how many others got who I did...

Until next time!

 

Kamsahamnida *bow*