Chapter 9... The lilac garden...

Yeteuk... Black Velvet

 

Leeteuk opened his eyes. The most beautiful sight awaited him. A few inches from the elder, Yesung's round brown irises gently observed every feature of Teuki's handsome face. The young man smiled at the angel, his small canines showing. Leeteuk's lips curved as well, and he applied a soft kiss on the cat's nose. Yesung's snout wrinkled a bit, his eyes shut tight. He purred. Reflex. Cats like it when you kiss their nose... It's a sign of intimacy... Yesung smiled, kissing the elder's lips as he pulled back.

 

Both laughters resonated in the empty house.

 

- So... What do you wanna do?..., asked Teuki still half asleep, staring in Yesung's cat-like eyes.

 

- Well... I was hoping you and I... could go to a special place..., answered the young man, blushing, looking down and away for a second.

 

- You're too cute, Ye..., giggled Leeteuk, kissing his lover's forehead,... So,... where did you wanna go?..., the elder asked, curious to find out more about that “special place”.

 

- Haha! You'll see..., Yesung replied, smirking,... Patience is a virtue..., added the playful cat, teasing.

 

- Well then... Looks like I'll have to find a way to make you talk..., whispered Leeteuk, a sly smile crowning his face.

 

- What makes you think I'll tell you?..., teased back Yesung.

 

Teuki smirked. His lips lightly brushed the young man's. Yesung purred. Then, the elder's target changed... The angel remembered the effect his teasing had when it was done in Yesung's neck... He slowly turned, kissing Ye's cheek, flipping on top of him in the process. The cat didn't fight back. He didn't want to... Gradually, Leeteuk's lips went from his lover's cheek to his nape. Yesung moaned. Teuki's grin illuminated his face; that was definitely the spot... The elder pressed feathery kisses all over the cat's sensitive areas. Yesung's grunts became louder as one of Leeteuk's hands gently ran along his body...

 

- So... Where are we going?..., asked Leeteuk again, a sly note vibrating in his voice. He could do this all day...

 

- Not... telling..., whispered Yesung, smirking, clearly wanting more...

 

Leeteuk grinned. He delicately liked Yesung's warm nape before lightly biting it. Yesung moaned in pleasure. The elder slipped his free hand under the young man's shirt, gently tracing his abs... Yesung growled. He couldn't take Teuki's teasing anymore...

 

- Alright... Alright... I give up... You win! My special place is the garden... I'm taking you to the botanical garden... The one area in Montreal I feel at peace... The one place that is more beautiful than all..., he finally yielded and revealed their destination.

 

Leeteuk kissed him softly. His lips reluctantly released Yesung's. Teuki couldn't resist and applied a soft smooch on the cat's nose. The young man laughed, lightly flaring his nostrils. The angel definitely liked teasing Yesung's sensitive spots...

 

A vision slowly flowed into the two men's conscious minds...

 

Lovers holding hands... Beautiful lilacs gently blooming in the warm sun, their aroma filling the air around the two men... Leeteuk softly kissing Yesung's nose... The two bursting into laughter... The elder snuggling in Yesung's arms... both sitting near a sparkling lake...

 

- I think... I've been there before... with you..., said Teuki, stunned by the flash of memories.

 

- Yeah... You've always loved kissing my nose..., laughed the young cat.

 

- Yeah... but... Why?!..., asked Leeteuk, shrugging.

 

Yesung smiled sadly. “You can't remember,... can you?... You're so important to me... I must have told you why... even if you're human...”, he thought to himself. He didn't answer. He couldn't,... not yet... Yesung pulled in Teuki closer and gently kissed him, capturing his tongue. They stayed like this for a while, just kissing... Leeteuk might've liked kissing Yesung's nose, but the cat-boy loved kissing the elder's lips...

 

They got dressed. And grabbed breakfast before running out to catch the earliest bus possible. Living in the suburbs, you can't get around without a car. Buses came once every hour outside of rush hour. If the lovers missed their bus which was in five minutes, they would have to wait for an hour. And since they not only had to take the bus, but also the subway and walk a little, if they wanted to arrive at their destination at a reasonable hour, it was preferable they didn't miss the rare public transportation.

 

When they arrived, the place was deserted. They didn't want to be crowded in this heat, but the two men were expecting at least ten or fifteen families. Instead of hysteric kids running around the place, their were a few elderly couples, two or three groups of tourists and a dozen university students who appeared to be doing research. Yesung shrugged. With this heat and the fact that it was the weekend, he was sure their would be more people... Oh well, they not only had the day to themselves but the gardens as well.

 

- So... Where would you like to go first?, asked Yesung shyly.

 

- Well... How about... I'm sure the lilacs are in bloom at this time of year..., answered Leeteuk, blushing, turning his thumbs.

 

Yesung laughed. The young man remembered the vision as clear as day... It was around the same time as now... So, yes, the lilacs were in bloom. Apparently, Teuki recalled it just as well. Yesung grabbed Leeteuk's hand and ran to the entrance. They payed for a pass and entered the flowery grounds. Indeed, the beautiful lilac bushes were blossoming at their fullest. A sweet and gentle aroma filled the air around the garden. There was no one there... Teuki felt like in a fairy tail...

 

- I have an idea... Let's play tag... You're it!, challenged Yesung, smirking.

 

- Alright, accepted Teuki, sure of himself.

 

The elder jumped in Yesung's direction, but the young man nimbly dodged his lover's attack. They started running between the bushes, laughing. They felt like they were kids again. Suddenly, Teuki appeared from behind a lilac and grabbed Yesung pushing him to the ground.

 

- Got'ya!, he announced, triumphant.

 

The two men burst into laughter. Calming down, Leeteuk looked Yesung straight in the eyes. Their lips softly collided. The young cat slowly parted his lover's lips, capturing his tongue with his. Teuki smiled.

 

- Finally following your instincts..., he whispered, his lips never leaving Yesung's.

 

They laughed some more. The lovers staid like this for a long time. Yesung felt so well in Teuki's arms. His heart raced. His ears tried to escape their hiding place, but the young man concentrated and was able to control them. He was getting better at it with each moment he spent in Leeteuk's presence. Yesung closed his eyes, fully enjoying Teuki's sent, his touch and his warmth. This day couldn't get any better...

 

A vision slowly appeared before the lovers, lightly blurring their senses...

 

Two kids... A garden... Roses, lilacs, peonies, blossoming with passion and beauty... “Why don't you boys play? It's beautiful today...”, said the voice of a mother, her beautiful feline-like eyes softly watching over the two boys, shy, sitting in opposite corners of the flowery eden. Her soft smile encouraging the kids to be friends... The young Yesung slowly walked to Teuki. He didn't want to disobey his mom's wishes, but it was so difficult talking to a guy as handsome as him... he looked like an angel coming straight from Heaven... Blushing, the young boy lightly poked Leeteuk's shoulder. The elder set his deep gaze on him instead of the flowers he was admiring and Yesung swallowed painfully... “Hey... wanna play tag?... You're it!”, challenged the young one, laughing. “Alright...”, accepted the elder, blushing, sure of himself... Teuki jumped in Yesung's direction, but the young boy nimbly dodged his friend's attack. They started running between the bushes, laughing. Suddenly, Leeteuk appeared from behind a lilac and grabbed Yesung pushing him to the ground... “Got'ya!”, he announced triumphant. The two blushed furiously... Gently, Leeteuk's lips brushed against Yesung's cheek... They laughed and played together from that day on, inseparable...

 

The flashback ended. Tears of happiness soundlessly fell from their eyes...

 

- That's right... This is how we met..., whispered Yesung, kissing back Leeteuk even harder and with even more passion.

 

Teuki didn't hear him, but he didn't have to... The elder felt it in his heart... It was indeed how they met...

 

A slight breeze caught the lilacs' branches, lightly bending them. The sound the curving bushes emitted was so soothing and... the perfect cover for the light footsteps nearby... A pair of glowing eyes stared at the couple from behind a lilac, examining, making sure they go the right target...