Chapter 10... The first date...

Yeteuk... Black Velvet

 

After a day spent fooling around in the bushes, exploring flowers and taking pictures, our lovers headed home. It was getting dark when Yesung suggested they change their destination and go to the old port. Leeteuk wasn't too sure what his friend was up to, but he decided to follow him blindly. He trusted him, after all the amazing day they just spent together was Yesung's idea...

 

They ventured deeper into the city, crossing it's heart only to reach the calm flow of the St-Laurence river. There were a lot of people. Young, old, couples of all ages and nationalities. Tourists were amazed by fire jogglers and street dancers. Today was a beautiful day and so, a beautiful night was beginning. The slow rising moon was full... Her rays reflected on the peaceful waves. Everything was perfect...

 

A pair of glowing eyes, hidden on a roof, observed the two men, searching for proof that this was indeed who they were after...

 

Near the river's edge, the streetlights were slowly lighting up. Yesung shyly took Teuki's hand and pulled him closer. Under the moonlight, the cat's lips softly brushed Leeteuk's. They stayed like this for a while. Slowly, Yesung broke the kiss.

 

- Saranghae..., he whispered in Teuki's ear, blushing.

 

- I love you too, Ye..., said Leeteuk, breathing down Yesung's neck.

 

The young man blushed even more. Teuki's warmth sending shivers throughout his body. Leeteuk applied a passionate kiss on his lover's lips. A velvety pair of kitty ears stood on Yesung's head. He'd forgotten how to breath, let alone how to control his feline attributes. Never breaking the kiss, the young man slowly pulled them down and hid them in his hair before Teuki would have the chance to open his eyes and see them.

 

Suddenly, the yellowy gaze shifted. An ominous look appeared in these feline eyes. A smirk filled with evil intensions lit the malicious face... The target was confirmed. They could strike in the next few days... The royal family would end with Yesung...

 

Unsuspecting, the lovers finally decided it was getting to be very late and went back home. Unfortunately they parted. They had to wake up early the next day to work on a science project. It was more than obvious that if they spent the night together, they weren't going to get much sleep...

 

When Yesung got home, he threw himself on his bed, sighing in relief. Thinking about the events of the day, the young man blushed and giggled, rolling on his bed. He almost fell, but he realized just in time that he was on the edge of his bedding and rolled in the other direction. Yesung was in love. The young cat sighed again and buried his red face in his pillows, finally falling asleep, a smile illuminating his gentle face.

 

For the next few days, the lovers did get to spend much time together, as a couple. They had school, homework and projects, not to mention upcoming exams. They hung out of course, Teuki was Yesung's best friend, they worked together on every project. If it was an individual assignment, they would still regroup after school and help each other out.

 

In the mean time, Yesung's mother was acting weird, well weirder. She was way too curious about Teuki and the two men's relationship. She sometimes asked uncomfortable questions like if they'd finally taken their relationship to the next level. Yesung never told his mom he was going out with Teuki, nor that he was in love with him. So how did she know?... The young man didn't ask though, afraid she would snoop as well.

 

One day, before their first exam, Leeteuk stumbled across an advertisement on a bulletin board, promoting the school's concert. The piece of paper read: “To all talents! Singers, dancers and instrumental geniuses, sign up today and show the school what you can do!” Teuki smirked. He lightly nodded. “Exactly what we need...”, thought the angel, delighted of the opportunity this small paper represented. The elder signed them up for a spot in the singing part of the concert without hesitation or a second thought.

 

The two lovers sacrificed the pleasure of spending time together, romantically, but it payed off. They passed every test with flying colours and were now free to enjoy each other's company as much as they wanted to.

 

The exams were over, only the graduation ceremony remained. Usually, the formal occasion would take place a week after the last exam, but this year there were complications and it was pushed to three weeks after the last test, which meant four weeks remained till the concert, as it was a week after the celebration. It gave Teuki enough time to break the news to Yesung and for them to practice.

 

It was friday.

 

Yesung was walking peacefully along the streets of down town Montreal, happy beyond any possible comparison. He had a date. The young man was headed to the old port, where Leeteuk was waiting for him. The young cat was ecstatic. Not only did secondary end and college was going to start soon, meaning no more bullying and no more insults, but also, he had a date, an official date with the sweetest, most perfect guy in the whole Universe.

 

As Yesung was stumbling trough these streets, making his way to old Montreal, daydreaming, thinking about the beautiful future and forgetting about the nightmarish past, the young man's dreams were cut short...

 

A pair of really strong arms grabbed Yesung from behind, dragging him into an alley. The young man gasped as his assailant’s grip tightened, forcing him to follow.

 

- You didn't think we'd forget about you, ha, Jongwoon Kim?!... no... Especially after what you and your little friend did to me... I'm gonna have to star the whole year all over again because you got me suspended... So I decided to repay you..., whispered a menacing voice.

 

Yesung froze. He now knew what it felt like when Teuki was pulled by this brute into the water. Only difference; there was no water...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

I's getting intense, isn't it?!!! Haha, I hope you like this chapter and this story!!!

We're unfortunately nearing the end of Black Velvet, I'm sad, but I also can't wait cause there will be some AWESOME action in the next chapters. ;P

THANKUY all!!! Thanks so much for your support!!! SARANGHAE!!!! KAMSAMNIDA!!