Chapter 7... The 'Sleep over'...

Yeteuk... Black Velvet

 

On their way to Teuki's house, the two men talked some more about each other, avoiding the subject of the visions, their past or the kiss...

 

The bus stopped. They got out. Once they got inside, Teuki offered Yesung something to drink. The young man politely refused Leeteuk's hospitality. He could see his friend didn't feel too well.

 

Leeteuk was red. He was a bit unsure of how to act around Yesung, but it wasn't just that... He felt uneasy and faint. The nurse warned them this might happen. Not only did Teuki almost drown, but he also suffered a highly traumatic experience. His eyes were heavy and hot sweats came and went in waves, rushing through his body.

 

Yesung frowned. He was worried about him. The young man could see Leeteuk wasn't feeling well, but there wasn't much he could do.

 

After a few minutes of silence, Yesung did the only thing he could think of the ease Teuki's suffering. Blushing, the young man took his elder inside his arms.

 

- I'll take care of you... I promise... Please get better..., he whispered, tightly hugging Leeteuk.

 

The young man let go of Teuki, only to lay him on his thighs. Leeteuk didn't protest. Not only did he not have the strength to, but he also didn't want to. He felt so well in Yesung's hold, so loved... safe from everything. “Huh... So that's what it feels like... to be in love...”, thought to himself the elder, closing his weary eyes.

 

Leeteuk fell asleep in Yesung's lap. The young man gently stoke his hair. “He looks just like an angel...”, he smiled. His cheeks slowly colouring, Yesung's lips shyly brushed Leeteuk's. The elder didn't react, his sleep was too deep. The young cat smiled. He left a burning kiss on Teuki's cheek and continued petting his smooth golden locks, rocking gently, soothing he elder's sleep.

 

Yesung closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Soon, his deep husky voice resonated.

 

- You wanted to hear me sing... Perhaps it's not the best time, but... It could help you dream..., whispered the young man.

 

If I live my life again. If I’m born over and over again...

It's with you I'll spend these hours, these days, these years...

 

I can’t live without you for a day...

 

You’re the one I'll keep

You’re the one I'll love

 

I will…

 

Yes, I’ll be happy... if I could be with you... Always...

 

Slowly, Yesung's voice faded. He smiled, his eyes full of love. Teuki's face was rested. He wasn't shaking anymore. A gentle smile illuminated his angelic face. Yesung's singing relaxed him.

 

Yesung took a lock at the time. He frowned. It was past one in the afternoon and they still hadn't eaten. He slowly lifted Teuki's head from his thighs and laid it on a cushion. Unconsciously, Teuki whimpered at the loss of Yesung's warmth. The young man chuckled. He took his elder's hand and crouched next to the couch, not to far from his face.

 

- I won't be long... I'll make us something to eat..., he whispered.

 

- I'm not hungry... Stay... Please..., interrupted Leeteuk pouting, slightly opening his eyes.

 

Yesung took a step back. He blushed furiously. Teuki wasn't that unconscious after all... He breathed deeply, trying to calm his reddening cheeks.

 

- You have to eat! You need your strength to get better!, scolded Yesung.

 

- But..., protested Leeteuk, pouting and puppy eyed.

 

- No buts!, replied the young man, with a serious expression plastered on his face.

 

Teuki didn't argue. He could clearly see Yesung cared a lot about his health, about him... The elder laid back down and observed, watching over so his friend doesn't get hurt, again...

 

Yesung looked around the kitchen, familiarizing himself with his environment. Last time he didn't get to do much because of his carelessness, but now, it was up to him to prepare something for them to eat. A bit nervous, the cat-boy opened the fridge and looked around. He opted for omelet, because it wasn't too risky and being as curious as he was, he'd quickly picked up the technics his mom'd displayed. Basically, it was about the only thing he could do and do it with perfection.

 

A quick glance in Teuki's direction, assured the young man that his friend'd unconsciously given up on watching him and had fallen back into a deep sleep. Yesung smirked, his ears standing proudly on his head, his long and agile tail drawing circles around his body. His mom's secret technic required some feline assistance...

 

He started preparing the egg mixture, stirring in some milk, adding fresh herbs... His tail was like a third hand, helping him reach for things or simply holding onto something while his other two limbs were busy. It was as though Yesung was dancing gracefully around the kitchen instead of cooking; pouring ingredients, cutting carefully, making sure everything was perfect.

 

When he finished, Yesung hid once more his tail and ears, a satisfied smile reigning over his lips. He put the hot food in two plates and carried them to the living room. There, he placed doilies, one for his one for Teuki's plates, on each side of the coffee table. Then, he lightly brushed Leeteuk's arm, spreading goosebumps over his skin.

 

- Teuki?... Come on... Let's eat..., the young man whispered.

 

- Alright... Just because you made this for me..., said Leeteuk, yawning.

 

Yesung helped his friend get up and sit properly. When he handed the plate to Leeteuk, the elder opened wide eyes and liked his lips with appetite.

 

- This looks great!, said Teuki with great enthusiasm.

 

- Thanks! My mom... taught me, said Yesung blushing, a happy grin showing his canines.

 

They ate. Teuki finished everything despite complaining his half was bigger. When he'd said that, Yesung'd chuckled, telling him it was because he was sick and needed the energy to get better. After dinner, Leeteuk suggested the two work on their english oral. Yesung rose a brow not too sure Teuki was up to it, but he yielded before his elder's cutely insisting pout.

 

Time passed. The two friends were quite absorbed by their assignment. Work was progressing phenomenally fast, but at a price...

 

It was evening. Seven and a half to be more precise. Leeteuk'd done an amazing job of keeping his migraine hidden from Yesung, not wanting him to worry, but the elder couldn't take the pain and ferocious fever anymore... The angel started shaking fiercely. His face became red. His vision blurred...

 

Yesung noted these changes immediately. Unlike Teuki, his face didn't gain colour, but lost it. He became white. His eyes widened...

 

- Teuki?! Are you ok?!, he screamed in fear.

 

- Yeah... I'm... I'm ok..., Leeteuk whispered out of strength.

 

Suddenly, Teuki collapsed. Yesung was so worried, he froze. The young man didn't move for a few seconds, he couldn't, he could barely breathe. Teuki's chest was moving. It rose and dropped faster than it should, though. The elder's body was shivering. He had a high fever.

 

Yesung closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He couldn't do anything in this state of panic, even if he wanted to. He had to calm down. When he felt ready, the young man quickly opened his cat eyes. His pupils'd become instinctively vertical. Decidedly, Yesung couldn't control his powers very well around Leeteuk, especially when his friend was in danger or dangerously close...

 

He took another deep breath, reopening his eyes, this time round and human-like. Yesung took Leeteuk in his arms. They stayed like this for a minute or two. Yesung clenched his teeth. He had to be strong... A lone tear rolled down his cheek despite all his best efforts. He slowly slid an arm under Teuki's legs. The elder was trembling intensely even if his forehead was burning hot. Yesung sighed, trying as hard as he could to remember his first aid classes. It was very lucky that the cat-boy had an amazing memory...

 

Instinctively, Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Yesung's torso. The young man was strong, but not that strong... He had to carry Teuki up stairs, but was afraid of dropping him. Collecting all his strength, Yesung got up, lifting Teuki in the air. He was, surprisingly, not as heavy as the cat'd thought. But even so, an unconscious man weighs a lot...

 

Yesung got used to Teuki's weight on his arms before slowly heading up the stairs. The young man took his time. It was better than to rush and risk hurting Leeteuk in the process.

 

Luckily, the bedroom doors were opened and Yesung didn't have to look too long before guessing which sleeping quarters were Teuki's. The room was painted in a light shade of apple green. A refreshing sight. Heavy velvet curtains framed the windows. In contrast with this dense border, a light vail flowed from the middle of the skylight. A wide painting of an angel was hanging above the bed. A glass desk throned next to the window. A laptop, a vase and a box of tissues were the only things decorating the white structure.

 

Yesung carefully laid Leeteuk on his, queen sized, bed. The young man wrapped Teuki in his blanket, trying his best to keep him warm. He sat on the bed next to his friend, sighing. There was no way he would leave him alone tonight and by the looks of things, his parents weren't coming home anytime soon...

 

Yesung got his phone and dialled his home number. His mother picked up, not too happy that her son wasn't home and he hadn't called her to tell her where he was. Yesung explained that Teuki wasn't feeling too well. He couldn't leave him alone and his parents were nowhere to be found.

 

- WHAT?! You are not staying there ALONE with him!!!!, she screamed on the other end of the line.

 

- Mom please!, Yesung pleaded, his voice moved buy sadness,... Please! He needs someone to watch over him and there's no one but me around. Please, I beg of you, I... I... I care about him... he's my friend... my ONLY friend, Yesung cried, begging his mom to allow him to stay.

 

Mrs Kim stayed silent for a while. She was thinking, weighing the pros and cons. Yesung held his breath. He was praying for his mother's clemency.

 

- Fine..., sighed Yesung's mother after endless minutes of silence,... You can stay, BUT... don't you dare do anything suspicious! He is not to know what you are really, IS THAT CLEAR?!, she yelled,... And, you're going to school tomorrow, even if your friend's still sick..., the mother added, with a severe tone,... You'll visit him after school, and... stay if he still needs you..., she then said, her voice displaying an unusual softness and betraying sadness and understanding.

 

Yesung blinked more than once when he heard the last part of his mother's speech. The scolding he was used to, but... her sadness and understanding... that was new... He didn't ask anything, though. His policy toward his mother's kindness; take it and run. A good strategy indeed. You never know when a mother could change her mind. Being a cat on top of everything, made things even worst.

 

The young man hang up after thanking his mom and kissing her good night. It was getting late. Teuki's parents were no show. “Boy... When I see them... I'll give them a piece of my mind!”, hissed the young man, outraged by this irresponsible behaviour.

 

Yesung checked Teuki's temperature; he was burning up, yet he kept shaking as though he was freezing...

 

The young man frowned. He felt so powerless. He closed his eyes and, breathing deeply, his deep husky voice resonated for the second time...

 

So so dazzling

When you’re here, my heart starts pounding

To me you’re the only no.1...

 

I love you

 

 

Please come a little closer to me

I wanna hold your hands tight

This song is only for you...

 

I love you... forever...

 

Slowly, Yesung's voice faded. A vision flowed into his conscious mind, only this time, it didn't hurt as much. The young man was getting used to these flashbacks...

 

Roses blooming softly in a gentle spring evening... A finger... A piece of cloth covering a wound... The young cat looking out a sliding door... Fear paralysing him as a crowd of high dignitaries mounted in the garden... A familiar face, smiling brightly, giving him courage... “For you... I'll do anything... You wanted to hear me sing... For you, Teuki,... I'll sing... only for you...”, said the young Yesung bravely emerging from his hiding place.

 

Yesung closed his eyes, smiling.

 

- For you... I'll always sing... I'll do anything for you..., whispered the young man, applying a gentle kiss on Leeteuk's lips, a tear shining in a corner of his eye.

 

The elder's face relaxed under Yesung's gentle touch, tough it didn't change the fact that he was still shaking.

 

Yesung sighed. He knew very well what he had to do... The best way of keeping someone warm... Human heat... removing their clothes, and yours,... and cuddling like this under the covers...

 

The young man blushed. He would have to remove Leeteuk's clothes,... AGAIN!

He closed the door, shut the lights and stripped. “So much for not doing anything... 'suspicious'...”, Yesung muttered, grinning.

 

His eyes didn't need time to adjust to the twilight, he was a feline after all. Slowly, he approached the bed. Holding his breath, he moved the blanket and took off Teuki's shirt.

 

- Sorry... I have to do this..., Yesung whispered, his hands shaking like crazy.

 

This time he couldn’t close his eyes, he might end up hurting Teuki, so, gasping, Yesung slid Leeteuk's pants, then his boxers...

 

Yesung froze on the spot. His heart beat so fast, the young man thought it would leap out of his chest. His face was so hot, Yesung almost believed he too was feverish.

 

Quickly, The young man crawled under the covers, pulling them higher to completely wrap Teuki in them. He laid his head on his friend's chest and closed his eyes. Yesung's cat attributes weren't the only parts of his body he had trouble controlling... He was so embarrassed. The cat blushed furiously and buried his face inside Teuki's nape.

 

- I'm sorry..., he whispered, crying softly against Leeteuk's neck.

 

Yesung opened wide eyes. Instinctively, Teuki wrapped his arms around his friend's hips, hugging him gently. The young man smiled. He left a burning kiss, full of passion, on Leeteuk's soft lips. He closed his eyes again. Tightening his hold, Yesung rested his head once more on Teuki's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Not long after, he fell asleep, rocked by Leeteuk's breathing.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry, it took forever to write this chapter, but I'm really happy with the results!!! :D

For those of you who are interested, the first song is It has to be you Yesung, Cinderella's sister OST, but I rearranged some of the lines to better suite

my story!!!  And the second one is Angel Super Junior, Haru OST!!!

Enjoy!!