Chapter 5... The pool...

Yeteuk... Black Velvet

 

The next day, Yesung looked zombified. He'd been turning the images of yesterday in his mind all night long. When Leeteuk saw him, he almost didn't recognize him. The elder'd suggested Yesung head home for the day, but the cat-boy shook his head gently, refusing to leave Teuki alone in this torture chamber.

 

-... Hum... On top of everything we have PE... Do you know how brutal these guys can be?!... And the teacher... Pff... No chance I'm staying right here, Yesung'd added to his argument.

 

- Fair point... Wait! Did you say PE?!... What exactly... do you mean?..., asked Leeteuk, upset and confused.

 

- PE... Physical Education, you know?... We're super unlucky... We have water polo... I hate been in a pool with people I don't know... I hate the water even more though, Explained the young man, hissing at the end of his statement, like a cat...

 

- Are you a kitty or something..., said Teuki, laughing. Even so, Yesung froze for a moment,... You're too cute!... W-Wait... What?! Pool?!..., Leeteuk almost fainted. He didn't want to expose his back,... not yet... He wasn't sure...

 

Suddenly, Leeteuk took a step back. A flashback struck him. His eyes fluttered and finally closed as the vision flowed into his mind...

 

A raging river. Someone slipped... A young boy holding onto another, tears rolling down his cheeks. “Why did you run... Why... Don't you like me anymore?...”, one of the boys whispered. Crying, his lips touched the one in his arms. When they kissed, pure white wings flowed gracefully out of the drowning boy's back...

 

Yesung was worried, but he didn't do anything that might disrupt the flow of memories to Leeteuk's conscious mind. He simply held him in his arms and made sure no one witnessed.

 

His back against the wall, feeling Yesung's embrace, the elder almost collapsed when the mirage in front of his eyes dissipated. “Who's the... who's the boy holding me..., he though in a daze,... Hm... I guess he was very important to me..., he added to his reminiscing, bringing his hand to his lips,... To have shown him my wings... I really care for him...But he wan't my protégé... not yet...”

 

- Teuki... Are you alright?!, asked Yesung when Leeteuk opened his eyes, his voice flickering with concern.

 

- Yes... I'm good... Thanks..., he replied, a bright smile illuminating his face, but still in a trance.

 

- Don't mention it..., whispered Yesung, blushing like crazy.

 

- Haha, red is a good colour on you..., teased the elder, grinning.

 

Yesung blushed some more. He let go of Teuki who was in his arms the whole time. The young man soon lost his smile, thinking about Leeteuk's collapse. He'd experienced the same thing the day before. Did that mean both were remembering something they thought was lost forever? And if Leeteuk's flashbacks were anything like Yesung's, then it was only going to get more tiring... for both of them...

 

The bell for first period rang, pulling Yesung out of his thoughts. It was time for PE. The worst class ever.

 

Everyone changed, putting on their swim suits. Everyone except Leeteuk. He went to see the teacher, almost running.

 

- Excuse me... sir... I... I can't swim... I'm afraid of drowning. Can I please stay on the side and watch?, he asked, ashamed of his inability.

 

- Fine..., sighed the teacher,... Your shirt. Remove it!, he ordered as Teuki started walking along the poolside.

 

- Oh... Hm... Can I please keep it on?... I'm not going in and... and I have a pretty bad scar. It's not something I want others to see..., Leeteuk pleaded.

 

- Uh, what ever,... just try not to distract the others..., growled the man, visibly irritated and not caring about what Teuki does.

 

“Yesung was right...”, sighed Teuki. The teacher walked away, shaking his head. Leeteuk took place on the poolside that was closest to the deep water zone. That's where the class would take place. Yesung walked up to him silently. He looked at him and wondered what Teuki would look like without his shirt...

 

The cat blushed, almost slapping himself. Leeteuk turned. He was a bit startled, because he didn't hear Yesung approaching behind him.

 

- Sorry!..., said Yesung, noticing Leeteuk's light jump,... Old habit!, he giggled, My mom calls me her ninja-cat... Anyways..., he chuckled,... You're not joining us for a swim..., he added a bit disappointed he couldn't get the answer to his question so soon.

 

- No... I-I'm afraid of water... Well of drowning..., replied Leeteuk, blushing of embarrassment.

 

- It's ok... Don't be hard on yourself... Everyone's afraid of something... Some it's heights, others spiders... You,... it's drowning. It's natural, said Yesung, hugging his friend tightly, lightly petting his head.

 

- Thanks Ye..., Leeteuk whispered.

 

- You're most welcome..., purred softly Yesung.

 

The young man would've stayed there with Leeteuk all day if he had his way. Unfortunately, class started and he had to join the others in the pool. They started with simple exercises like ten pool lengths to worm up before tackling the back crawl, front crawl, butterfly , etcetera.

 

Leeteuk watched them swim, he seemed distracted. He was in fact focusing all his attention on one person in particular... Teuki found himself daydreaming about Yesung. He was admiring his friend's constitution. He didn't appear robust when he was clothed, but once he undressed it was another story.

 

What his shirt hid, were fine pectoral muscles decorating his chest. His biceps and triceps were more than respectable. Strongly defined abs and a slight “v” running down his hips...

 

Teuki blushed. He violently shook his head, trying to snap out of his phantasm. “This is going to be a long class...”, he thought, regaining control over his cheeks.

 

Leeteuk was so rapped up in his own thoughts, he never saw the massive douche who pulled him into the water...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh, and I'm gonna start being like Ama (FuryTigresse)...
If I don't get, let's say, 5 comments minimum, I'm not posting Chapter 6 until tomorrow!!!!

You're choice...