-Epilogue-

Yeteuk... Black Velvet

 

Tonight was the big night. Two weeks'd flown past the lovers as they were busy preparing for prom, rehearsing for the concert and, of course, spending every waking moment with each other. Leeteuk was so nervous, he kept turning in circles behind the heavy curtains. They were next. It was going to be the last performance of the evening, so it had to be perfect. Yesung silently came behind Teuki. The young man gently hugged him from behind, purring.

 

- You'll do great... You're voice it that of an angel..., he murmured softly in the angel's ear.

 

- Thanks... but you're voice is the most divine thing I have ever come across..., Leeteuk complimented his young lover.

 

- Hmm... THE most divine thing, ha?... that's not what you were saying last nigh..., Yesung replied with a seductive voice, his tail gently caressing Leeteuk's arm.

 

The two men giggled. Decidedly, Yesung always knew what to say to distract Teuki's overwhelmed mind...

 

The crowed's applause resonated, flooding the stage as well as the backstage. It was their cue...

 

The music started. Lights... Parents, students, teachers... All greeted the couple warmly on stage. Yesung breathed deeply... His beautiful husky voice echoed in the auditorium, carrying with it a wave of tenderness. The audience was speechless. The cat's voice was so emotional, so deep, people couldn't help but shed a tear.

 

We, met for the first time years ago then fell in love at first sight

Baby, no matter where I go, you stand by my side just like my shadow

From time to time, there are just so many things to prove our love

Even when I’m sick, even when I collapse, you're the only one remaining by my side...

 

Even my tears, even my little smiles.. Do you know?

They all come from you...

 

Teuki closed his eyes, fully enjoying his lover's angelic voice. Yesung looked at him, smiling. The lyrics couldn't be closer to reality... The elder's turn to sing came soon after...

 

That you’ve got old already because I make you worry so much, don’t say such things

No matter how I look at it, to me there’s no one in this world that is as beautiful as you are (don’t say such things either), Yesung softly added, his sweetest voice and expression crowning the note. Teuki continued singing, smiling at the cute face his lover was making.

I don’t know why you keep staying with me.

Also, I’m sorry because I fall short to you

Just believe me. I will do well...

 

I really love you

It’s only you, the one that I chose

Even my tears, even my little smiles.. Do you know?

They all come from you...The two lovers turned, facing each other. They sang together, pledging their love for one another.

 

Even when the words ‘I have no one but you’ sound all so cheeky, how do I show you my heart?

Even though there are times when we fight, when we say we hate each other to death, doesn’t your heart know already?

It’s only you, the one that I chose... Yesung asked, puppy-eyed, his melancholic gaze revealing his heart's true feelings.

 

The days of mere beauty, with the mere good things that you and I shared...

We two used to see together, eat together, hear together, cry together, laugh together...

Thank you for standing by me, believing in me so that I wouldn’t collapse, really thank you... Teuki thanked his lover, placing his hand on his heart.

 

I really love you

It’s only you, the one that I chose

Even my tears, even my little smiles.. Do you know?

They all come from you

Always, I thank you and I love you... They sang together once more, holding hands, smiling. Tears of happiness blurred their vision while a feeling of love flooded their hearts.

 

A moment of silence took over the audience. The sweet melody ended and the lovers bowed deeply. The crowed roared with impressive strength. Whisking, applause, shouts of all kind and volume resounded through the entire area. The two men smiled, blushing. They didn't expect a standing ovation, but there it was. They thanked everyone and shyly went backstage.

 

Out of sight, the lovers hugged and kissed, congratulating each other.

 

- Thanks Ye... for being here with me..., Leeteuk said, tears appearing in his eyes.

 

- You're welcome, but... You're the one that's always been here for me... Neul gomapgo saranghandan..., replied Yesung kissing Teuki breathless.

 

They received many praise from the other participants. Yesung's family held a party that night, in honour of the two lovers' reunion. At long last, they were free to be together...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's the epilogue... boy, I hate that word... it doesn't sound right... Anyways, now... the story's officially OVER... I'll miss KittyYe and AngelTeuk!!!!

And yes, for those of you who are still wondering, the song is From U (the song dedicated to E.L.F.), arranged to suite my story of course!!!

Thanks for the support guys!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!!