Chapter 12... The Brotherhood...

Yeteuk... Black Velvet

 

It didn't take long for Leeteuk to reach his house. The angel didn't wanna panic Yesung's family so his house seemed the best place for the young man to get some rest. Once inside, Teuki went straight to his room. Yesung was unconscious, but a light smile gently curved the young man's lips. Leeteuk slowly laid him on his bed. The angel pressed a soft and comforting kiss on the cat's gentle lips. He smiled. “A vision... more beautiful than the Heavens themselves...”, thought the elder to himself, looking at Yesung's peaceful expression.

 

Their date was ruined, but it didn't matter. They'll just have to reschedule. Fortunately, they still got to spend the night together. Not as Leeteuk'd envisioned it, but it was perfect non the less...

 

The elder removed Yesung's clothes and dressed him in one of his pjs, trying to make him more comfortable. Teuki slipped into his pyjama bottoms as well and jumped in the bed next to Yesung, being extra careful not to awaken him. Instinctively, the young man rolled until he found Leeteuk and snuggled inside his arms. He felt safe there. The angel blushed furiously. Finally calming down, Teuki smiled, leaving a feathery kiss on Yesung's forehead.

 

Never letting him go, Leeteuk slightly turned to the side, placing himself on top of his lover.

 

- It's my turn to take care of you... Please... get better soon..., whispered Teuki, leaving a burning kiss on Yesung's cheek.

 

A pure white light filled the room. Leeteuk's feathery tattoo grew and the angel's beautiful wings extended. They were so big and so... soft. Teuki rested his head on Yesung's chest, listening to the young man's heart beat. Slowly the light faded. Leeteuk brought his wings down on them, surrounding the young cat with his gentle feathers.

 

Yesung woke up the next morning, refreshed. Soft white wings caressed his skin and Leeteuk's gentle face was rested on his chest, a smile crowning the elder's gentle expression. The young man smiled. He was feeling amazingly well despite his injuries. He ran a curious hand in Teuki's feathers, his fingers gently brushing the fluffy cotton-like duvet. The young man was certain his friend was still asleep, when suddenly, Leeteuk's laughter resonated in the room. Yesung jumped, moving his hand away from Teuki's wings.

 

- How long have been awake?!, asked the young man, startled.

 

- Since you touched my feathers, replied the elder, playfully.

 

- I din't know you...

 

- I would feel you playing with them?!, laughed Leeteuk.

 

The elder smirked. His hand went down under the covers. The young man froze then burst into laughter. Leeteuk's fingertip drawing circles on Yesung's abs, barely touching his skin, spread goosebumps all over the cat's body.

 

- Stop... It... It tickles..., he managed to say through his intense giggling.

 

- See?! That's the exact same feeling I have when you run your fingers in my wings..., he whispered, amused,... But... I like it... Don't stop..., pleaded Leeteuk, his voice switching from loud and playful to low and seductive.

 

Yesung shivered, feeling Teuki's warm breath against the soft skin of his neck. The young man smirked. Taking a deep breath, he slowly ran his hand down one of Leeteuk's long and velvety feathers. The elder closed his eyes, biting his lip so he wouldn't moan. The sensation was exhilarating. It was even better because it was Yesung caressing him...

 

Leeteuk opened his eyes again, looking straight in Yesung's. He slowly bent down, brushing his lips against the young man's. They kissed... An endless amount of time passed before they moved away from each other...

 

They got up and Yesung changed while Teuki went down stairs to make breakfast. The young cat noticed that his shallow wounds were completely gone and the cuts, on his arm and leg, were already closed and almost totally healed...

 

When he joined Leeteuk in the kitchen, Yesung observed his lover... His great wings were gone and in their stead, a beautifully detailed tattoo, a pair of white wings, extended from the elder's scapula almost to his shoulders... The young man tilted his head to the side. Curious, Yesung lightly traced the tattoo's feathers. Teuki giggled. As the cat'd suspected the day he first saw them, they were indeed texturized and in fact, real...

 

- So that's what it is..., mumbled Yesung, lightly petting the tiny feathers,... You're wings become... small, instead of disappearing completely... And they appear to be merely a tattoo, unless... someone touches them..., he then added louder, so Teuki could hear.

 

- Touché..., replied Leeteuk, giggling,... but not anyone can actually feel the texture of my tattoo... Only the people I care about can..., he whispered, applying a soft kiss on Yesung's lips.

 

The young man purred softly as Teuki parted his lips and captured the cat's velvety tongue.

 

- Are you sure you're not a cat... You must have been in a past life or something... You're so cute Ye... Have I ever told you... I adore cats..., whispered Leeteuk, giggling in the kiss.

 

Yesung frowned a bit, but it was indiscernible. He was a cat, but not in a past life... in this life... The young man wanted to tell Teuki, badly, but... he wasn't sure...

 

Yesung scolded himself mentally. He should be enjoying Leeteuk's hold instead of worrying about those things. He would tell him... eventually. For now, the young man pushed that idea in a far corner of his mind and kissed back his elder with all the love and passion in his heart... They almost forgot about breakfast, but slight growling sounds reminded them it was time to eat. Yesung blushed. It was indeed his stomach who protested, demanding to be fed.

 

- So... Could I touch them again?..., asked Yesung, chewing on a peanut butter/jelly toast.

 

- Touch what?..., asked Teuki, sipping coffee, totally forgetting about his wings,... Oh!... The tattoo... Sure! I told you... I like it very much..., he permitted in a low and y voice, remembering this morning's events.

 

Still in his pyjama bottoms, Leeteuk turned slowly, his back facing Yesung. The curious cat tilted his head and gently ran his fingers in the texturized artwork. He giggled imagining the face his lover was surely making, trying not to laugh out loud. In fact, Leeteuk was trying his best not to moan. His wings were so sensitive, it was as though Yesung's hand was caressing ... But Teuki didn't want his lover to know that. At least not yet...

 

Something about Leeteuk's feathers mezmorized Yesung. They were so soft... so pure... so... familiar and comforting... He closed his eyes and searched his mind, remembering the times they spent in each other's company... Yesung smiled. He'd been in love with the same man since he was a young kitten. And yet, somehow, he was still able to discover new things about his lover... He was still able to fall deeper and deeper in love with him...

 

- Ok! Curiosity satisfied!, announced the young man, opening his eyes.

 

It was about time too. If Yesung's teasing'd continued, Leeteuk couldn't have guarantee he wouldn't have jumped on him...

 

- Hey... I have a question... How is it my wounds are completely healed?, asked Yesung when Teuki faced him once more, a cute pout pinching his heart-shaped lips.

 

- Well..., hesitated Teuki a bit, but yielded before the cat-boy's adorable expression,... I'm your guardian angel, right... so I have the power to heal you... And I... I can't stand it when you're hurt, Ye... So,... my healing abilities are heightened because of my love for you... That's why you healed so fast, he explained, blushing softly.

 

Yesung smiled, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Gently pressing Teuki against his body, the young man whispered in his elder's ear... “Nado saranghae...”, his voice as soft as velvet and deeper than the deepest oceans... Leeteuk almost fainted. He pulled Yesung and kissed him passionately. Suddenly, the cat's voice resonated deep in Teuki's mind. The elder opened wide eyes, remembering he signed them up for the school concert...

 

- Ah... By the way... didn't I tell you?... We have a spot in the recital at the end of the year..., Teuki announced, not too sure how to other wise break it to Yesung.

 

- W... What??! The concert??!... Teuki!!! Why?..., shouted the young man surprised and terrified, thinking about all those people attending the event. He'd once sang for strangers... He didn't want to renew the experience...

 

- You're an amazing singer Ye,... and I want people to know that! I want them to hear your voice! I want them to recognize you! Don't worry... I'll be there for you... We'll sing together... You and me... Just the two of us... It won't be like last time... Please! For me..., pleaded Leeteuk, taking Yesung's hand in his, softly squeezing it.

 

Teuki's gentle voice resonated... Yesung's jaw dropped. His heart skipped a beat, or two... Leeteuk's voice was so beautiful...

 

We, met for the first time years ago then fell in love at first sight

 

No matter where I go, you stand by my side just like my shadow

 

From time to time, there are just so many things to prove our love...

 

The angel's voice ceased. Yesung was crying and smiling, all at the same time.

 

- Your voice... It's so beautiful... An...,Yesung posed, lightly giggling,... an angel's voice..., he managed to say through his tears of joy.

 

- It's nothing compared to yours... I swear..., said Teuki, blushing at the compliment.

 

The young man pouted and thought about it for a while.

 

- Alright..., he finally accepted,... I did promise... For you I'll do anything..., accepted Yesung, deeply moved by his lover's voice,... Is that the song you want us to sing?, he then asked, intrigued.

 

- Yes... It's my favourite song, nodded Leeteuk, happy Yesung'd accepted to sing with him.

 

The elder started singing again, trying to teach the song to his friend. They sang and sang all day long. In the end, their throats were sore and swallowing was painful, but the results were amazing. The two man were in perfect sync. Their voices were very different, but when they had to, they were one.

 

By the end of the afternoon, Yesung was completely healed. Spending time with Leeteuk was the best way for the angel's powers to take effect. The sun was slowly setting beyond the horizon when Yesung left Teuki's house. He wanted to announce the great news to his mom in person. When the young man came to his house, his mom wasn't too happy he didn't call the other night to tell her he would stay at Teuki's place, but she soon forgot all about that when Yesung told her he and Leeteuk would perform at the concert.

 

- I'm so proud of you honey..., she whispered,... Ah... that boy... He always knew you more than anyone..., she added, hugging her son tightly.

 

- W...What do you mean... always?..., asked Yesung, pushing her away, plunging his dark brown eyes in hers,... You... knew... All this time?!, he then added reading her like an opened book.

 

- Yes... I couldn't tell you... You had to find each other on your own. That was the condition given to us. Leeteuk broke the rules... He should've died with your father, but... Your love was too great... Greater then the heavenly laws themselves..., she explained,... I always knew he would come back for you... Always...

 

- And... You're ok... with us being together?, Yesung asked surprised.

 

- Of course I am! Your father and I always approved, even if, it might not have seemed like it... You forgive me?!, she pleaded, puppy eyed and pouting.

 

- Sure!, yielded the young man.

 

Yesung hugged his mom tight and asked permission to spend the night with his lover. She hesitated, but gave into her son's beautiful begging eyes.

 

- Since when are you using my own tricks against me?!, she asked rhetorically,... Alright, but... nothing “suspicious”... Ok?! Go!, she ordered, winking.

 

The young cat ran out of his house and sprinted all the way to Leeteuk's place. This day couldn't be more perfect...

 

When Yesung walked up to the door, he stopped dead in his tracks... His heart stopped... The door was already opened. A dark and ominous feeling took over the young man's heart. A piece of paper was laying on the floor. It's contents stopped Yesung's breathing...

 

His irises shifted from a round and peaceful shape to a menacing and angry oval... His years stuck out, bent down and on the side, gently curving along his head... His nails became razor sharp claws... A red glow shimmered in the cat's eyes. His rage was infinite.

 

The paper read:

 

We have your precious guardian...

 

If you want to see your angel alive, we suggest you come to St-Rose Church... Alone!

 

The feline Brotherhood †