The Truth

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

Himchan's POV:
 

"I guess the bet is still on" I saluted and left his room, I sighed. You’re an Idiot Yongguk.
 

"I can't believe you'd hurt your present just for your past" I whispered walking away, as I made my way back to our normal dorm then to the living room where the other members were. 

 

"What's wrong with you" Youngjae asked, I glanced at him and sighed. 

 

"Do you think we did the right thing?" I asked sitting down beside him.

 

"Himchan hyung what's wrong" The rest came and sat down beside me.

 

"Are you talking about our plan?-"

 

"Plan? What Plan?" Zelo looked at us confusingly.

 

We looked at each other with a 'you-tell-him' look. "Don't tell me he doesn't know?" Soon Daehyun spoke up pointing at Zelo as we shook our head in shame for not telling our Maknae.

 

"Well he was busy with Minji right after the show so it wasn't our fault we forgot to tell him" Jongup folded his arms.

 

"Just cause I got her number first!" Zelo stood up. "And you being 'to-shy' was the reason you couldn't befriend her like I did" 

 

"YAH!" Jongup soon stood up fuming, "For your Information I talked to her first! Until you butted in! And it’s not my fault your too stupid to ask what they were planning!"

 

"I'm glad I butted in! Besides Minji was MINE first! And How was I supposed to know hyungs where planning something!" Zelo screamed moving his head closer to Jongup.

 

"You and owning things! I said she was my Ideal type first!"

 

They ranted on making us watch them in amusement as they were practically in each other's throat what the hell!

 

"Right! Shut the hell up both of you!" Daehyun hissed breaking between the two, pulling them back down.

 

"Ah-hem" I coughed away what just happened and looked at Zelo, "Great I guess do I have to be the one to explain it to him?" looking at the others as they nodded along.

 

"Yes"

 

"Come on!" I pointed at Zelo, "He'll never get it" but the others insisted. "Alright, now Zelo, Me and Yongguk are on a bet" I explained for 5 minutes.

 

"Say What!" He abruptly stood up, "Hyung! How could you do this to Chaerin noona!" Zelo hissed folding his arms together as glaring at us.

 

Feeling amused, "Wow he actually got what I said that's a record-" 

 

"Hyung!" He interrupted.

 

"Wait a minute Zelo..." Youngjae butted in, "Chaerin noona? Who’s that?" 

 

"Ouuuuu Zelo has a girlfriend called Chaerin-"

 

"Shut up Jongup she's not my girlfriend that's just wrong" 

 

"Then..." We asked. "Who's she?" feeling curious.

 

"Seriously?...Chaerin... Lee?" He explained, still we shook our heads having him to sigh at our stupidness. "CL from 2NE1" He rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh!" We laughed, "Why do you call her Chaerin noona? you seem to be really close to her to be calling her that, but thats impossible right guys?" Youngjae spoke making us nod looking at Zelo in amusement.

 

"Well yes of course!" He beamed, "Afterall She's my Cousin!" He suddenly revealed.

Right after that moment we stopped laughing and looked at him dumbstruck, "SAY WAT?!"

 

 


A/N

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update? I'm re-writing the next chappie now okay?