The Meeting

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

Italics are there thoughts....


“Hello wassup we’re 2NE1!” 2NE1 bowed as they introduced themselves to the MC’s.

They all smiled as the audience clapped wildly only for the MC’s motioning them to quiet down, “Nehh, Thank you so much for coming today, even if you all have a very hectic schedule concerning your comeback” they bowed apologetically.

Chaerin waved her hands, reassuringly, “Ehh aniyo, it’s fine with us, we had already signed the contract, please don’t apologise ahjusshi um… Sunbaenim” Chaerin laughed worriedly, again and bowed nicely.

Dara beamed with happiness, and added “Actually we’re very happy to be here, since it’s our first time being in this kind of show, and once we found out from YG Sunbaenim that were going on this show we didn’t hesitate to sign the contract at all!”

She laughed, adding in “It’s interesting to see other girl and boy groups interacting with each other, it seems fun interacting and rare for us to come to this kind of show”, the audience gave out a hoot and smiled to how cute and hyper she was.

The MC’S laughed, “Eh, Thank you!”

2NE1 bowed politely, “You’re Welcome ahjussi”

“Neh, if you just take your seats please” The tall Mc’s asked.

They did as they were told and went to the empty seat that was reserved for them just for this how.
 

Chaerin’s POV:

As soon as we took our seats, feeling comfortable, I took a quick scan around the whole set, it was incredibly massive; I’m exaggerating but it was huge. Everything was all pastel colours; floor, ceiling seats, flowers etc.

After scanning the whole set my eyes landed on the group Idols, “Let’s see…” I whispered.

There’s… 4Minute, Sistar and Tara, I don’t even know these groups but I remember there group name? I sighed and looked at the opposite side of us there are four separated seats that were empty. That’s funny, is it only us girl groups?

“Then shall we start introducing the boy groups now!” I heard one of the Mc’s shouting in the background with excitement. Snapping me out of my thoughts I looked towards there direction. Boy groups?

“Alright, you all sound excited, please welcome UKISS!” as the pointed at the back to the stage set. I took a glance and saw 7 guys making their way up towards the Mc’s. I watched them with curiosity and soon they started taking their turns into introducing themselves.

“Psst!” someone whispered to in my ears.

“Unnie!” I looked to my side to see Minji motioning to me come closer, “He’s the guy that likes you” Minji chuckled, pointing as she nudged me in the arms.

I quickly followed were she was pointing at, “If you want to know, he’s name is AJ” She whispered again.

“Yah! Stop teasing me” I nudged her back.

-Few minutes later-

“Okay then please take your seats UKISS and welcome Teen Top”

I chuckled at the name Teen Top? What kind of- “Unnie! They look so fine” Minzy interrupted my thoughts as she started whispering to me.

I nodded “Yea…”

“Umm?” she looked at me.

“Nothing Minkki ahh” I poked her cheeks, and looked back at the stage.

Again the MC’s started to call out another Boy groups “Please welcome! INFINITE!”

“KYA! Unnie! Isn’t he the guy that likes you to?” she chuckled, pointing towards a boy which seems to be the leader.

“Yah!” I hissed, earning a chuckle from Dara and Bom unnie.

“Eh? 2NE1, you seem to have something to say?” One of the Mc’s saw Dara and Bom unnie laughing and asked them.

They stopped laughing and looked at each other, “Deh! We saw a video of them singing to one of our songs ‘lonely’ and just want to say Thank you and thank you for liking CL Sunggyu-shii” Dara and Bom smiled as they all looked at me.

 

OH.MY.GOD

 

The small Mc’s looked at him “YAH! is that right, Sunggyu-shi you confessed to Jiyong bofore and now you’re hitting on 2NE1’s leader CL?” The small Mc’s grabbed him by the collar as all the infinite members laughed. "No No" Sunggyu the leader of Infinite nervously smiled.

“Araso, Araso, please take you seats now” The tall Mc gladly pointed where there seats were.

“I’m watching you Sunggyu-shi!” The small Mc glared at him, causing laughter from the audience.

“Okay please welcome the LAST and final rookie boy group, B.A.P!!!” The audience cheered.

B.A.P what kind of a name is that? I chuckled and saw 6 shadows appearing from the background. They soon showed themselves wearing:

They came towards the Mc's and bowed.

“We are! B!” The guy shouted which seems to be the leader.

“.A.P! YES SIR!” followed by the other team mates.

“Hahaha Araso” The Mc’s Laughed, “Wow you and 2NE1 seems to be wearing the same colours did yous talk about it backstage” The Mc’s laughed at each other, I looked at the other members and it was true it looked like we were wearing the same colours.

“Neh 2NE1 please come down here and take a picture, it’s Daebak that all of yous are wearing the same colours.

“Eh?” we replied, confusingly. They motioned us to get down, we did as were told and stood on the left side of the MC’s whilst B.A.P or Bappy? I don't know stood on the right hand side of the MC’s.

“Now, please introduce yourselves, 2NE1 to B.A.P” beamed the three Mc’s.
 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

“Now, please introduce yourselves 2NE1 to B.A.P” beamed the three Mc’s.

I looked to the side were they were, There I saw Four girls standing Hn, the Mc’s are right, we do look like we were wearing the same colours, what a coincidence, especially the girl wearing the white blazer, gorgeous

Dara

Bom


Minzy

Chaerin

A/N This is what 2NE1 was wearing.

“Hyung, there's the first girl group who actually wears clothes” Zelo whispered to me at the back.

I turned to him questionably, “What do you mean?” he motioned me to look around and I did.

 

4minute:

 

Sistar:

 

T-ara:

 

All of the girl groups were wearing cropped clothes, shorts etc. but they all look pretty hot though.

“Neh, An-nyoung-hasehyo" They bowed, "wassup with 2NE1!” I heard them shout. I soon focused to the four girls on the side, who were introducing themselves.

The girl wearing the stripped long selves tok the mic and introduced herself, “An-nyoung-hasehyo I’m Bom, the main vocal” She smiled at the audience.

“Omo~ she looks like a doll” Himchan nudged me in the side. yeah I guess

Bom passed her mic to the girl beside her and soon introduced herself, “Annyeong, I’m Minzy, the maknae” The girl wearing a white top waved.

“Hyung~ She looks cute” Zelo smiled *Zelo, This kid* I sighed.

“Hi!" The petite girl chirped, "I’m the leader DARA!” She introduced herself. She’s the Leader?

"She looks beautiful~" Daehyun spazzed in the side. She looks okay to me I guess...?

“Yah! Unnie!” The girl in front for her laughed, taking the mic of her and smiled.

“Aniyo, Dara unnie, isn’t the leader, An-nyoung-hasehyo I’m the real leader, CL and this is Dara unnie the visual of the group” She gave an eye smile at the Mc’s So she’s the leader CL, interesting, silently I took time to look at them, but One that really interests me is the leader. She looked beautiful she didn’t show any skin, her smile was- ARGH! I got to stop, she’s probably the same as her to. I wonder…

"Araso, then Shall we take a picture of all of you then?" The tall Mc chirped.

We had all gathered and positioned ourselves for the pictures. 2NE1 were in the middle as for Himchan and Youngjae they were on the right side of 2NE1, the bottom was Zelo and Daehyun kneeling down and lastly I was in between CL, and Jongup. I glance down at her She's so small and cute I stopped and glanced away at her before she notices I was even looking at her.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE SAY CHEESE~!" The PD-nim announced at the side. We all smiled and paused.


A/N

Hi Hi~ I'm here with an update :'D
As you can see I changed the foreword abit since it didnt make any sense to me.
Nothing changed only the part where they were on a Show called 'BOUQUET'
Yes this show is actually real if any of you watched it at all?

Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING

KYAAA I'M SOO HAPPY!!
Everyone please be patient till this story progresses ;)
You won't unsubscribe right?


Wait patiently for the next chapter okie? :')