Busted!

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

I felt sorry for shouting at out Maknae
I’ll make him a cake later I sighed. Being a leader sure is tiring-
 

I froze seeing her dance like that, brings butterflies to my stomach Sounds cheesy right? yeah I know I smirked, whilst being mesmerised by her moves on stage also in sing live.
 

-5 minutes later-

 

No one’s POV:

After 2NE1 has finished their live performance on bouquet they eventually bowed and went back to their seats.
 

“Woah! Fantastic as always!” The MC’s chirped, “Then shall we vote who is going to be the winner, remember this isn’t about popularity it’s about the performance everyone!”
 

“Neh” The audience yelled.
 

Soon each and every one on the room including the judges took out a remote and eventually has voted who will be the winner for today’s performance.
 

“Alright everyone I have now got the result for today’s winner! Which one shall we start off with?”
 

“Girls” the audience shouted.
 

“Okay then, the winner for the girls performance today is~ 2-N-E-1!”

 

Chaerin’s POV:

“2-N-E-1” The Mc’s barked putting a smile on my face we quickly went down beside the MC’s as they gave us our prize. “wow as expected of 2NE1 congrats” they applauded.
 

“Now shall we move on to the boy groups? And the winner is B-A-P!” They sang. My smile quickly turned into a grin as I turned my head towards them, It’s him! as he was right beside me.
 

As the Mc’s were giving them compliments I couldn’t help but look at him, He’s so tall I stared. His voice is so deep too-

“CL-shii would you like to say a few words before everything ends?”

I froze on my spot, as Yongguk turned his head towards me,
LOOK AWAY CHAERIN LEE! OMG look away!

Nothing came out of my mouth as he was intensely looking at me Why is he looking at me?
 

“CL-shii?” A voice said.
 

I quickly looked away blushing What was that all about… I grabbed the mic, I coughed embarrased and quickly said my speech I bowed as the camera stopped videoing me.
 

The MC’s turned to us and bowed again. “Thank you so much for coming to the show, please thank YG for us” They smiled walking away, “Neh~” we chorused also walking away.
 

After walking back to our dressing room a hand quickly grabbed my arms pulling me into a room as expected was pretty dark, my eyes adjusted to the darkness before I could take a glimpse of who pulled my into the room, a light flickered making me flinch my eyes in response.
 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to pull you in like this” a husky voice ringed in my ear.
 

“What are you-”
 

“NO! I’m a good person I promise… um let’s just say…It’s just that-” He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck Cute…
 

“Bang Yongguk right?” I smiled.
 

He looked up at me, “Yeah, Can I… ask for your-”
 

“Number?” I softened. I took out my phone and gave it to him. “Why don’t you put yours in first?”
 

He gladly took my phone and began typing in his number, smiling. “Thank you”
 

“I wanted to ask you for your number first you see but I didn’t get a chance until now” I blushed. What is wrong with me.
 

“I guess that’s all you want to say right?” I slowly turned my back to him until he grabbed me. What the?

 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

“I guess that’s all you want to say right?” she said slowly turning around. No! Wait, I want you to stay here a little bit longer, I want to get to know you more, I want to know what’s making me so attracted to you just like JiEun I did, I want to-
 

A lot of questions blotted through my mind and quickly grabbed her hands as my instinct told me to, turning her around I hugged her.
 

“Are you free next week?” I whispered. What did I just say?!
 

“I have a photo shoot nest week in the morning but after I’m free why?” I blushed at her bluntness. I let go of her and looked at her She’s very naïve….but cute I smiled to myself.
 

“Great! I’ll see you next week right?” I grabbed the handle of the door, opening it as I saluted her. “Bye Chae~”

 

Chaerin’s POV:

What? Did he just… ask me on a date? Aniya... m-m-maybe he just wanted to hang out or something! I convinced myself.
 

“Bye Chae~” soon escaped from his mouth, saluting before walking away, for me I was dumbfounded and stayed looking at his disappearing figure What? How did he know my name… his voice sounded so husky and…hot, okay what am I saying, Control yourself ! palm slapping my forehead a few times to snap out of it.
 

“Why are you in the janitors closet unnie… especially hitting yourself?” a voice laughed, looking up it was Minji.
 

“I- I got lost…” I looked away.
 

“Araso unnie… I BELIEVE you” She snickered. My eyes shot up at her.
 

“YAH!” I hit her.
 

“Aigoo, I’m joking unnie, come on before the two Park grandmas get wrinkles from worrying too much” She laughed, I snickered at her reply, as we started walking back to our dressing room.
 

Man I got an earful from the two Park sisters asking where I was all this time, I apologised until they understood.
 

After all the drama back at the building we were in the van going back to our dorms. Silence filled the van until Minji spoke up.
 

“Neh Chaerin unnie?” She asked along the way.
 

“Hn?” I answered.
 

“How was the talk with Yongguk oppa when you two where at the janitors closet” She snickered assumed.