My inner

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

Korean Vocab:

Mian = Sorry
Miahne = I’m Sorry

Araso = Okay/Fine
Wae = Why
Gwenchana = Are you okay/alright
Ani = No
Kure = Sure/ok

Na ga = Go away

italics are thoughts*


 

Chaerin’s POV:

         

Am I-Am I just a bother to him? I’m so confused! What is wrong with me… my thoughts mindlessly wondered, Oh the cliché of this scene, this isn’t healthy at all for me My whole body shivered, as I arrived in our dorm. Closing the door behind me, I sighed, walking past the living room then the kitchen, I stopped.
 

“Ah! Chaerin-ah!” Bom unnie beamed, making her way towards me, “You’re finally here! You’re lucky this time I didn’t eat your dinner” She laughed patting my back, unnie… I blankly stared at her.
 

“Y-yah…” She stopped patting me, “g-gwenchana? Wae? Why do you look so sad? Are you h-hurt?” yeah, inside “Chaerin-ah what’s wrong?
 

Quickly snapping out of my thoughts, I put on a happy façade, I can’t let them worry about me anymore I decided. “Ani, I’m fine! It was just…er… a little cold outside, It makes me sad…” My mouth lied.
 

"But it's-"
 

"Ah! I'm so hungry, shall we eat now then?" Interrupting her,  I didn't mean to be rude but I just don't want to be bombarded with so many questions, I can't even answer myself.
 

"Ah... kure" Bom unnie smiled patting me on my shoulder "Let's eat then" as she led me to my seat.
 

"Unnie?"
 

"umm?"
 

"Where were you anyways this morning?" Minzy hesitated.
 

I looked at her, "I was with Jon-Zelo"
 

"Zelo? wae?"
 

"He's... my how do you say this… cousin" I set my chopsticks down, I felt guilty "I’m Sorry, It’s not that I didn’t tell you it’s just that-”

 

Noone’s POV:

 

Chaerin felt guilty for not telling them about her cousin being Zelo and what had happened, "I’m Sorry, and It’s not that I didn’t tell you it’s just that-”
 

The other members looked at each other worriedly, nodding, they decided to change the subject, “AH! Chaerin-ah you have no schedule tomorrow” They smiled.
 

Chaerin looked at them confused, “Unnie-”
 

“EY…To-tomorrow would be a good day to think and catch up on sleep don’t you think Ci-el?” Dara interrupted.
 

“But I-”
 

Bom shook her head dismayed, “ANI We understand, Were a family remember? Until you feel really you need to tell us, we’ll be right here araso?” with that reassurance Chaerin felt happy that at least some people understand and be patient with her.
 

“Remember don’t bottle anything inside, like the last time araso?” The members nodded along with Bom, smiling.
 

“Unnnie- Araso Neh” Chaerin Smiling along with them, as they ate happily.

 

Chaerin’s POV:

 

Shutting the door behind her, she leaned back feeling the hard, cold wooden door, looking down her eyes eyed the floor, Ah, What’s wrong with me so suddenly, Why must I think about him so much, and who’s JiEun, are they going out? Does he love someone else? Does he love this JiEun? Does he text other girls not just me? Does he call other girls and soothe them with the words he said to me over the phone? Does he even see me as more than a friend? Again my mind questions, yet I know not what the answer is but what does he think of me… Now that was the question my mind can answer; Bothersome. I bitterly smirked.

 

BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ.

 

My head suddenly jolted up as my eyes tore away from the floor, landing on my bed, where my phone laid mobile. It was flashing, someone is texting me slowly I got myself off the door, making my way towards my bed, I stopped as I saw who’s the text was from. Speaking of the devil I bitterly smiled, ignoring the message I made my way to the bathroom, taking a short shower.
 

After getting dressed, I took my mac book out setting it on my lap, I went to Google and typed out what I needed to find out.Ji-Eun…and Search! clicking the enter button, my phone suddenly rang.

 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

 

There! I sent her a message, now we play the waiting game!... I groaned, falling on my bed, I stared at the boring plain white ceiling.
 

I don’t know how long I was staring at the ceiling for, but man this was not the waiting game I signed up for. Flipping open my phone, there was no reply at all, except JiEun, I felt so disappointed; I don’t know why but I’m meant to be happy having a text from JiEun but, why am I not?
 

Oh GEEZ, I don’t know The silent voice in my head sarcastically replied.
 

What- why are you appearing! Na ga! Rolling my eyes I stared at my phone.
 

Ohh, “Na ga!”, HA! Sorry but I’m here forever buddy
 

Tsk. tsk.
 

Don’t tsk me, your the one looking so pitiful right now, it’s disgusting.
 

Shut up.
 

If you’re worried, message her again!

I rubbed my head in frustration Araso! averting my attention to my phone, I texted her again, then again, then again. I texted her 20 times already?! Why isn’t she replying! I moan.
 

Relax, She’s probably there looking at her phone, thinking what a stalker and a maniac you are! my inner laughed hysterically.
 

YAH! You! You’re not even helping what so ever! AISH! I shook my head in frustration.
 

I was ‘joking’ call her then.
 

I’ll let that pass and what?
 

Are you stupid and deaf too? I said-
 

I know what you said! Why should I call her.
 

Well you’re looking like a constipated idiot worrying like that so why not just call her, saves me from watching you look like pathetic idiot.
 

Hold on Rewind you.are.ME! Why are you deflating our self-esteem and why am I talking to myself?
 

Beats me dude. my mind shrugged. Aish your stupidness is making me sleepy, I’m going to sleep now.
 

Yah! Aish! Right that’s it then, I’ll call her!
 

Hurriedly I dialled her number HA! Lover boy remembered her number yet not the es number, your whipped man!
 

Y-AH! I thought you were gone!

Later Lover boy!
 

./’ Yeah~Woo!
Aye!
Aye!
Huh
You ready?

 

Shut up you- wait woah! Her ringtone is our song! I smiled.
 

Sigandeurege jjotgimyeo kkumeul hyanghae dallineun nal
Jamdeureul jjochanaemyeo kkumeul hyanghae dallideon bam
Garodeunge bichin chukchyeojin yeoseot namjaui eokkaeneun
Kkumeul hyanghae dallineun jeormeun narui geurimja
Subaekbeon neomeojyeodo gyesok ireonago jeoldae sseureojiji annneungeol
Gieokhae sueobsi heullin ttamgwa chueokdan
Hanappunin urideurui iyagi jeonbu da- ./’

Chae and Yongguk sitting in a tree K-I-

 

“SHUT UP!" I yelled not knowing Chae already picked up.
 

“….”
 

“Ah!” Crap! “Ani! That wasn’t meant for you chae! Err…” You! Na ga!
 

Pshh whatever you constipated Lover boy!
 

“You!” I yelled, “Miahne! That wasn’t-”
 

“It's fine, anyways What is it” I heard her shaky voice over the phone.
 

“…Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice…How are you?” I asked her.
 

But silence greeted me over the phone. “What’s wrong chae?” I asked her again.
 

“Mian, my mind was away there, What were you saying?”
 

“Are you… are you crying?” Hearing her sniffles over the phone, I panicked, “Chae-ah? Wae-”
 

“Nothing!” She said all too quickly, “I’m just…Look, I’ll talk to you tomorrow mian Yongguk” There goes that name out of again. “Goodnight”
 

Before I even got to reply she hanged up. “Aish!” I deeply sighed. What’s wrong with her? Is she okay? Why is she crying?
 

I glanced at the time, it was now four o’clock, FOUR bloody o’clock. And yes I couldn’t emphasise it any better. I can’t seem to sleep knowing she’s either fine or not.
 

“I-”
 

Go to her, to her, to her, to her.... A voice echoed.
 


 

Go o o o o....
 

Is that you echoing that voice...
 

Pft! I mean- No o o o o… My inner echoed unsuccessfully. Yah-
 

“OKAY! I’m going!” I gave up, throwing on some clothes and shoes, I walked out my apartment.

 


A/N

This guys were Joined with the next chapter too :) just to save the time clicking the 'next' button.
I'm SO SORRY for being late! I didn't mean too ~.~ I just got back from a party and I was felt bad cause i promised you guys for this chapters, MIAN! Its like 5 here, and I'm just going to release these joined chapters for now, i'm going to sleep now ;P and once I wake up I'll be updating the rest ^^ STAY TUNED! and forgive me for any mistakes I'm so tired... I'll fix grammar errors later /:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! SARANGHAE YOH ;_;
http://telly.com/36H8P?fb_landing=1#_=_ ;)