Neo neun Nae kuhya (You're Mine)

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

 

Chaerin’s POV:

“OPPAS!” The girls screamed or should I say B.A.P’s ‘Babies’. huh nice name for their fans

I was shocked to how many Fan girls and Fan boys. Yes Fan boys, screaming ‘B.A.P’
 

“Alright settle down everyone and please welcome B.A.P!” The Mc’s grinned, once again the fans screamed and began to settle down. I smiled and clapped along with the Mc’s to show respect, as I rested my attention to the group down on stage.
 

The lights began to dim; the pastel colours of the stage darkened as it began to turn grey and black soon smokes were appearing on the floor. Wow… the music soon started.

 

./’ Warrior is Back
We Gonna Rock This
B.A.P ./’

 

I was surprised to how good they are at dancing, “I wonder what they're like singing this song live?” I murmured. (A/N btw they didn’t sing live, their just dancing okay?)
 

Someone nudged me, “Why don’t we find out when we get home Ce-el” Dara chirped and winked at me. My mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape as I blushed.
 

They did not just hear what I just said… Dammit! I should've kept my mouth shut... I sighed, looking away. Whilst lost in my thoughts, they had already finished performing.
 

“Nawh… There done…” Without realising what I had said I quickly closed my mouth silently and glanced if any of my members heard what I had just said. Phew…

 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

We all bowed at the crowd as they screamed.  Hn…
 

Wow I didn’t know how good it is by just dancing that song, I’m not that tired at all I silently smiled to myself. Proud I looked at my members, giving each other high fives.
 

“Again! B.A.P! Wow, you guys are really good at dancing aren’t yous” The Mc’s Smiled. I took the mic from the seats we used to sit and has said thank you.
 

I glanced slowly at the opposite of me, but they weren’t there. Where are they? All of the girl groups are gone too?
 

“There away getting changed” As if Himchan knew what I was thinking, I gave him a ‘shut-the-hell-up’ look and focused back to the Mc’s, who were reading over there script.

 

No one’s POV:

“Alright before we go any further, why don’t we ask the boy groups to tell us who their favourite girl groups then before the girls come back” Winked the Mc’s getting the audience hyped up.
 

The Mc’s laughed, “Who shall we start off with then?”
 

The audience quickly shouted, “U-KISS!”
 

“Okay, U-kiss would you individually tell us who you adore amongst the girl groups that are here today” They asked and signalled for them to take the mic, so U-kiss did and individually they said;

“2NE1”
 

“T-ara”
 

“4Minute”

 

Everyone was startled to how quickly they all responded. “Araso, then can I ask what girl you like in the girl group itself and why? We’ll start with Kevin” The Mc’s Smiled.
 

“Neh, I like Sandara Park noona, from 2NE1” Kevin replied smiling as he passed on the mic to Kiseop who replied ‘T-ara’s Park Sun young’ passing on the mic to Dongho who said ‘4minute’s HyunA’, Soohyun replied ‘T-ara’s Eun Jung’, then Eli who replied ‘Bom noona from 2NE1’ after it was Hoon who replied, ‘2NE1’s Sandara noona’ He smiled and lastly gave the mic to AJ who replied ‘I like 2NE1’s Leader CL’ He grinned.

 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

“I like 2NE1’s Leader CL” He grinned. He what? my smile slowly disappeared even though I didn’t know why and glared at that AJ guy.
 

“He likes CL, wow that is going to be some competition now yongguk” Himchan whispered to my ears again teasingly as if he could read my mind. The -
 

“Yah! Stop that!” I rolled my eyes at him, without knowing the Mc’s gladly switched to us, with a confused look, “Is there anything you’d like to share perhaps…” We all looked at the tall Mc as he paused, “Why don’t you give us who you like is today’s girl groups starting with Zelo” He finished.
 

I looked towards Zelo who was behind me, as he nervously coughed, “Erm… 2NE1’s Maknae…” He blushed quickly passing the mic to Jongup who was beside him.
 

“I like 2NE1’s Maknae too” He gave an eye smile causing the audience to scream. “What do we have here, a competition between the two friends” The Mc’s Chirped laughing, “Alright next please”
 

Jong Up passed on the mic to Daehyun who was confused but spoke, “T-ara’s Jiyeon” passing the mic down to Youngjae who was in front of him, “Er, Sistar’s Bora”.
 

Again Youngjae passed the mic to Himchan who was also beside him, “2NE1’s Bom” He gave a light smile before finally passing the mic to me who do I like? I held the mic up close to my mouth, without a word, I stayed there not knowing who to pick.
 

Without warning Himchan grabbed the mic off me, “He’s into 2NE1’s Leader too” He sang, as the members laughed along with him. This guy will die soon.
 

The Mc’s chuckled at us, “I guess Bang Yongguk you have a competition, isn’t that right AJ-shii?”
 

I looked at Himchan I tapped his shoulder as he looked at me, “Your dead-”
 

“You’ll thank me later” He interrupted. AISH!
 

30 minutes has passed, the girl groups soon finished changing and began to go back to their assigned seats.
 

“Okay Since the girl groups are back, Shall we start the Challenge!” The Mc’s Chorused, “Sistar, please take the stage”
 

Soon Sistar finished, it was T-ara’s turn. Finished, it was 4 Minutes, again they danced and finished.
 

I didn’t really pay attention to them until it was her- I mean there turn.
 

“Holy?!- How- those heels” My members eyes widen in shock as I was What the-
 

They swiftly walked on stage with those Heels, and positioned themselves in front of the Chairs they were given, They nodded to the Mc’s, “Neh, These Artist aren’t just dancing but also performing Live, Please welcome 2…N…E…1!!” They screamed. They’re going to sing live? I thought-
 

“HUL! They’re going to sing live?” Zelo whispered to Jong Up, though it was loud enough for me to hear.
 

I ignored the conversations happening between Zelo and Jong Up and focused on the Girl groups who are on stage Wow, she looks so-
 

“Wow-” before finishing my sentence the lights dimmed, and soon a song started to play.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuvWx03_Oto)

./’ Hey pretty boy
You ain't got nothing on me
Hey ladies (Yeah)
Let's go ./’

 

I looked at her, so she's the rapper, Wow, she can speak English to I smirked to myself. During the performance, I kept my eyes just on her. She looks so…
 

“As expected of your Target right” Himchan smiled. Target uh…

 

Zelo’s POV:

./’Ay-yo Minzy!
Go get E’m! ./’

 

Oh.My.God!

“Hyungs! She can dance too!” I practically screamed at each of my hyungs ears, but only to get shouted at by Yongguk hyung.
 

“Miahne hyung…” I stepped back. Looking back to the stage, watching her dance, I smirked neo neun...naekuhya (Your mine) and pouted.