The Irony

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

 

 

Bang Yongguk's POV:

My mind wondered as we were lifting up the boxes and bags off the floor. Stacking them in to piles in the kitchen floor.
 

"Noona, do you think I'll be able to eat all of these? You know it’s bad for my health" I heard Zelos fainted voice next door. Putting the box down I stampered towards the living room silently Looking at them They look so close... I thought I've never seen Zelo be so bubbly and giddy at the same time... could he be...Aniya! I refuse to think that! I shook my head furiously and quickly I took the last remaining boxes to the kitchen.
 

A little too soon a hand tapped my shoulder soundlessly, surprised I peered down my shoulder, seeing who owned the hand I raised my eyes at them as they spoke, "Hyung? Are you okay? You look-"
 

"Stop acting like your close to her" My mouth blurted out. Hearing what I just said, my mind panicked Why did I say that!?
 

"Junhong I never meant that-"
 

He stared at me of a minute as he spoke "But I am?"
 

Shocked at his response, "What do you mean?" I asked.
 

He quickly sighed, "Hyung She's my-"
 

Buzz. Buzz.
 

My phone soon vibrated. Taking it out I checked to see it was JiEun. She wants to go on a date!
 

"Yes!" I grinned the open air in triumph. Without knowing everyone in the room eyed me confused, I grinned more, waving my hands at them, "Ah! Nothing! Nothing! Listen Guys… I have to go, see you guys later, oh! And bye Chae" I saluted them without sparing a quick glance at her; I walked out barring to even listen to everyone’s cry for me stay.

 

Chaerin's POV:

"Yes!" I heard Yongguk laugh enthusiastically, how cute I thought as I saw him rubbing his neck apologetically, "Nothing!" he waved his hands, "Listen, Guys I have to go, see you guys later, oh! and bye Chae!" He saluted walking out immediately without listening to our protests.
 

"Funny... Why is hyung such in a rush?" Junhong walked behind me, suddenly gripping onto my shoulder. Why am I so depressed that he didn't even look stay or hug me I sighed, setting my hands on top of Junhong,  gripping tightly on his hands, confirming him that I'll be fine, before continuing on the boxes.
 

Three hours past and it's safe to say I had gotten a lot closer it Junhong members. I also thanked them for looking after him for me, while I was too busy with my work.
 

But mostly it was there reaction that made me laugh as hearing their explanations to why they were so uptight around me. It was because of my image, Though they didn't know the other reason to why I was also called 'The Baddest Female' they were scared to reply back or to talk to me, I smiled reassuring them that I'm not mostly like that and having My baby Junhong backing me up, also not giving the other reason away, I got closer to each one of them.
 

Changing the subject fair enough As a Sunbae, I also gave them tips about the stage, and how to entertain the audience mostly. They are all so dorky and cute.
 

Glancing at the kitchen clock, it was half 7, "Crap" I mouthed, quickly I removed my apron, and of course me being a neat freak I folded it tidily and put it back on the drawers. Time passes by so fast, I didn’t even notice.
 

Hastily I Checked if everything was in place I think I did a pretty good job!  I smiled inwardly I hollered, "Dinners Ready you Babies!" Making my way towards the living room, with my coat and bag.
 

In an instance they all arrived in a line, "Yay! Noona… Where are you going? Aren’t you going to eat with us too?" Junhong frowned running towards me.
 

Slowly patting his head, "I have plans with my other members today my baby, But when I'm free I will surely stay with you all here, but unfortunately not today honey", feeling they understood me, I continued "Anyways you babies, should better start eating now before the food gets too cold!" pointing, I gestured them to the kitchen, "Goodnight guys, I hope you like my cooking..."
 

"Goodnight Chaerin/noona!" They cooed.
 

“Don’t forget to wash the dishes, and Junhong don’t stay out too late!” I bickered, grinning as his face turned red embarrassed, “I’m not a kid anymore…” I heard him murmur.
 

“Alright, I have to go now!”
 

"Kamsamnida! I hope you comeback soon" Himchan hugged me unexpectedly. 


Until someone coughed.


 

Chaerin's POV: 

It was the other members standing behind Himchan. (Ha! got you there guys ;)
 

"You guys want a hug too?" I laughed as I watchined their eyes lightened as they ran towards me, squishing me tightly, "Al-right gu-guys, I hope- you'll be responsible for my body after I die" I said as I tried to breathe.
 

They all looked at each other confused but got it right after as they grinned before letting go. "Miahne”
 

I grinned back and walked out, There so cute I hummed in my head, Closing the door behind me I stopped a few centimetres away Uh-oh...What is this weird feeling in my feet I screamed inside, Please, please, please don't tell me its poo! Cause then I have to buy another pair, and these are my favourite shoes I gulped, calmly I looked down and sighed "phew it’s not~" Well duh! What the would a dog’s poo be inside an apartment you idiot My inner scrawled, shut up you
 

"It's not what?" A deep husky voice chuckled, breaking my thoughts, I know that y husky voice from anywhere, I glanced up, and yep did you guess who? Hold on I'll give you seconds to think. Go on who?

 

 

 

 

 

Yep, that’s right It's my Yonggie. No not MY, it’s just Yonggie

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh..." I breathed. Looking down at my feet, it was a phone. 
 

"Oh...what?" 
 

"Oh...It's a phone" Quickly feeling embarrassed at awkwardly standing there I crouch down to on the floor to pick up the phone, "It's your phone...?" I stood up slowly, examining his phone, it buzzed unexpectedly "Hey you have a message" Handing it to him, I saw the name and message pretty much as Dara unnie would say 'Clear as the wind' 
 

He quickly grabbed the phone, as if his life depends on it. "Did you see anything" He eyed me.
 

Yeah 'Oh, gguk today was the best, I hope we can see each other soon? You remember right? luv ya x JiJi'
 

"Uh...no why Is there something your hiding?" I rolled my eyes. Why am I rolling my eyes at him?!
 

"Chae..." He moved closer to me.
 

"Don't call me that!" I hissed, I mentally slapped myself, "Look I need to go Yongguk, goodnight" I shuddered horrified at what was coming out of my mouth. Good... my inner sighed ashamed.
 

"Yongguk?” I could feel the confused tone in his voice, “Why are you calling me that?"
 

"Isn’t that your name?" I sarcastically replied. Bloody hell You should stop talking my mind screamed in frustration huh, It's hard not too since I don't even know why I'm getting so mad about.
 

He looked at me completely amused, “Yes but you never call me that”


“Oh? And what do you expect me to call you-“, I paused.
Why am being like this… I’m acting like stuck up right now Biting my lower lip, I closed my eyes exhaling small soft breaths, “I- I need to go” I stuttered looking away from him, began to walk away.
 

“Wait” right before I past him, he grabbed hold of my arm squeezing it, “what’s wrong?”
 

“Let go”
 

“Chae, I thought best friends tell everything to each other, whether it’s something, physical or emotional that your feeling”
 

The irony of this, he said the same thing “I said let go” My voice stern.
 

“Alright! Geez” He heartedly chuckled releasing my hand, “what got your in a twist, as a friend you should be happy I even bothered to ask-” SLAP
 

That was the last straw, “Don’t you dare!” I slapped him , “Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to be a bother to you. Perhaps maybe I should just disappear from your sight, Yongguk, in fact! This is the perfect time!” I screamed. Taking my arm away from his hands I made my way out of the building.

 

 


A/N
Hey guys :) I have decided to join the chapters together.

So there are 2 chapters here so I decided to join them. if you get me?