Bet?

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

 

“Then since everyone is here, thank you so much for coming!” The Mc’s smiled through the camera.
 

“WOHOOO!!” All of the groups and audience clapped.
 

“Neh, I will gladly explain to you the topic throughout the rest of the show” The tall MC explained, “Our topic today will be Rivals. That’s right Rival, Which means each and every one of you groups will battle it out on the stage, showing your true colours.” They explained.
 

The small MC added, “That’s right, but don’t worry the girl idols will battle it out with the other girl groups and for the boy groups you will battle it out with the other boy groups, do you get it?” The Mc’s announced.
 

“Neh!” all of the idols agreed.
 

“Alright then shall we start with the boy groups first everyone?” The tall Mc quickly asked the audience.
 

“YES!!” The fan girls screamed excitedly.
 

“Then for the boy groups please go and get changed, we’ll back right after” The Mc’s glanced at all of the idols and nodded.

 

Bang Yongguk’s POV:

 

“Then we’ll back right after” The Mc’s glanced at all of the idols and nodded. The camera’s stopped shooting and we all got out of our seats to get changed.
 

As soon as we arrived in our Dressing room, Himchan, Jonggup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo started spazzing to how many hot girls were there. I kept quiet and started changing until Himchan came up to me and laughed.
 

“What?” I asked looking at him.
 

“Don’t tell me you don’t like anyone from the girl groups?” He smirked. This guy..
 

I ignored his question and turned my back to him, “I don’t know what you mean”
 

“Come on, don’t act like you don’t” He put his hands on my shoulder, “I know you too much and knowing you, you probably picked your target now” He smirked. Aish!
 

“So what if I did?” I replied, still having my back turned.
 

“Want to make a bet?” he whispered.
 

I laughed, “Keep talking”
 

“I bet that you won’t make your target fall for you at all-”
 

“And what if I do?” I interrupted.
 

He laughed and smiled, “Wait I haven’t finished yet” he smiled and continued, “If you did make your target fall in love with you, I’ll make JiEun fall for you again” He smirked.
 

“Hn…” I paused. JiEun…
 

“Well, it’s okay if you don’t-”
 

“I’ll take the bet on” I turned my back and faced him, “but you must promise me you’ll make her fall for me again”
 

He smirked, “Deal”, He took his hand out, I looked at his hands and raised my eye-brows at him, I shook his hand, “Don’t worry I will” He reassured me.
 

I nodded and walked away until he stopped to again, “And Hey, nice choice of a target you went for the baddest one of them all” He saluted and walked of.
 

I was dumbfounded.
 

Baddest? This guy seriously I smirked and went to change. I guess this will be fun

 

Chaerin’s POV:

“KYAAA!!” Dara unnie screamed. I flinched Ouch! My ears!
 

“Unnie did you see them?!” Minji smiled happily.
 

“You mean the B.A.P guys?” She chuckled earning a scream from Minji. I palm slap my face and sighed. This… Is going to be a very long day...

“Yah! What about those U-kiss, Infinite and Teen Top guys” Bom unnie butted in.
 

“They look good enough” I shrugged. They all looked at me confusingly.
 

“Aigoo~ I wonder if you’ll ever find someone Ce-el roo” Dara unnie frowned.
 

I paused; “I will too” I stuck out my tongue. I hope…
 

“You mean The B.A.P’s Leader?” She whispered, “What’s his name again?”, she continued almost teasing me. I looked away and blushed Bang Yongguk, pshh as if… I sighed and walked away.
 

“Yah!! Don’t walk away I know you like him” Dara unnie laughed grabbing me by the shoulders. I blushed and continued towards the door. “I’ll see yous in the stage” I sighed *Yeah I wonder, If I’ll ever find him…* I sighed and continued walking back to the stage.

 

No one’s POV:

-25 minutes past-

"Alright has everyone changed and ready to perform?" the PD shouted through the mic, everyone gave a nod, "Alright then let's start recording" he added.
 

"1..."
 

"2..."
 

"3...Start!" The PD motioned the camera man to start shooting.
 

"Okay everyone! Welcome back to the show, I hope that everyone wasn't too bored while the idols went to change" The Mc's smiled.
 

The audience screamed, "Ani!!"
 

"Hahaha Araso" They laughed, as they looked towards the idols, "Wow, everyone looks so prepared" They said whilst The Mc's went to their seats, "Oh! did I forget to mention that once the idols have finished performing you idols and audience will all decide the winner at the very end of the performances, got it?" They nodded at the idols.
 

"Okay, then let's see who will perform first, Teen Top VS. U-Kiss, well Teen Top will you take your places then?" The Mc's motioned.
 

Bang Yongguk's POV:
 

./' Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Nae nimi gyesin got
Kkeutkkaji garyonda ./'
The Chaser - Infinite

 

Wow I must say all of these Idol boy groups are so good at dancing, I looked at them carefully but failed as my eyes darted towards the girl sitting on the opposite stage as us, i glanced at her sitting there silently smiling and clapping at the idols performing.
 

She...AISH! Stop that Bang Yongguk! And focus!  I silently cussed at myself before glancing back at her again, without knowing it I soon meet her eyes, and she met mine. I...
 

For what seems like hours I looked away and put my focus on the perfomers, blushing. Aish!, I hope she didn't see that I sighed.
 

Chaerin's POV:

Woah, I didn't know how good these idols are at dancing to their own song, I smiled and clapped seeing the performances my eyes fell on the guy wearing a black tank top with a dark green jacket and a silver dog tag, sitting there with his group smiling, I smiled as my thoughts soon drifted off He looks so Handsome... whilst looking at him, I soon met with his eyes and He met mine.
 

I suddenly stopped clapping and looked at him, Wae... Stop looking Chaerin! Look away, LOOK AWAY! Nothing. I couldn't stop. For what seem like hours, He soon looked away, and focused on the performance but somehow my heart dropped in an instant leaving me looking at the ground, clapping again. What's wrong with me...? I cursed silently hitting my head.
 

"Unnie?" a hand poked me on the arm; I glanced to the side, seeing a 'are-you-okay' look from Minji.
 

I paused for a moment and nodded at her. "Cheer up unnie, your man is going to perform now" She teasingly winked at me. I gave her a confused look, leaving her to point to somewhere. I followed where she was pointing at and saw.
 

B.A.P on the stage.

 



(You can pick watever they're wearing, this is just my own personal choice)