Old Times

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

 

Noone's POV:
 

"Ce-eL? Chaerin? Chae!" Dara called out to Chaerin who was busy in her thoughts.

 

"Yeah unnie?" She soon snapped back to reality, looking at Dara.

 

"I'm sorry Ce-eL I didn't mean to-"

 

"Aniya... It's okay unnie" Chaerin interrupted her, "I guess Yongguk oppa made me happy and fixed the broken hearted girl that I used to be, and somehow I've grown attached to him now, but I don't get this feeling inside me"

 

"You-..." Stuttering for a bit she continued, "You are in Love with him Ce-eL" Dara suddenly burst out.

 

"What?" Chaerin looked at her unnie with wide eyes, "No way! unnie I only known him for two months, how can I like him let alone Love him?" Chaerin looked at Dara unsatisfied.

 

"Think about it Ce-eL I mean you talk to him for nearly two months none stop, he understood when you had to go to L.A to work, plus what you just said about him- I mean if you told any of us what you just said I'm pretty sure they'll say the same as me" 

 

"My mind refuses to admit it unnie" Chaerin glanced at Dara.

 

"Then... Then... What about your heart?" Dara responded, as Chaerin was taken a back by her response, shocked she Looked away and stared at the night scenery outside the small window of the plane. 

 

"Ce-eL...?" Dara wanted to apologise but instead she glanced away from Chaerin leaving her alone for her to think about it.

 

My heart? She thought, Thinking for a bit she mumbled, "It agrees" as she fell back to sleep.

 

 

Chaerin's POV:
 

"At Last Korea!" I stretched my body from the horrible jet lag I got from being on the Plan for to long.

 

"Why so happy Ce-eL-yah, whos the lucky guy?" The others chuckled, I looked at them in amusement. What the hell? don't tell me-

 

"Dara unnie?" I glared at her, "You told them about Yongguk oppa?!"

 

"Oh-HO! Yongguk-shi HUL! So its true!" Bom unnie laughed as she came smacking my back. 

 

"Dammit!" I cursed. I have to stop saying his name! 30 minutes past had gotten out still in one piece at the airport. Damn these crazy fans, I almost got rapped! We quickly ran to our van. Getting in we gave out a relief sigh in return.

 

"Chaerin unnie?" Minji called out, I looked at her, "Zelo told me about you and Yongguk oppa~" She teased.

 

"What's with all of you teasing me! Alright I admit! I like Yongguk okay!" I yelled blushing Oh no~ What did I just say! I cursed, as I looked away from them, seeing how they kept their mouth close from saying anymore, I let my mind wonder into someone else.

 

Zelo? oh! Minji's 'crush' haha just wait till i tell the unnie's but... what's this feeling...? Zeeelooo... Zelo... Ze-Lo.. something about that name makes me feel- Choi Junhong!?

 

"What the actually !?" I stood up screaming only to bump my head on the roof of the van, realising at what I just saying I shut my mouth and went back to staring at the window.

 

How can I FORGET my cute Favourite baby cousin?! I mentally screamed at myself for being so stupid. Oh god... during Bouqet how can I miss him dammit! I keep cursing at myself Auntie is going to kill me- unless...

 

"Manager-nim! Can you stop at the BabyCake Candy shop please? I really need to go" I begged as our manager nodded along. 

 

10 Minutes past, We finally arrived at Candy shop. Seeing it I got off the van and waved goodbye at the others.

 

"I'll be home for dinner!" I shouted.

 

"Araso!" They smiled.

 

"But if I'm a tad bit late don't you dare eat my food!" I strictly pointed at Bom unnie. "You know who you are"

 

"Aigoo~ since when did I ever do that Ce-eL" She brought her hands together and flattered her eyes. 

 

"Whatever unnie. Bye~" I rolled my eyes smiling as they drove away.

 

Now... what would My baby JunJun like? Ah! that reminds me I should call Auntie first I took out my phone and Called her.

 

"Yeobosayo?" She answered, as I softened when I heared her voice.

 

"Auntie its me Chaerin!" I beamed. I miss her so much..

 

"Omo! My little Rin?" She gasped, hearing her call me that again my eyes watered, "Omomo! How have you been my little one? Is Junhong healthy? How is it like there? Being an idol must be really tiring and stressful huh my little one?"

 

There she goes again worrying about others and not herself just like her, "Aigoo Auntie" I interrupted her, "you should be worrying about yourself first okay? I'm doing fine but yes being an idol here is really tiring auntie but It was worth it, and about him actually I'm going to surprise visit JunJun but...I don't know where his dorm is..." I sighed.

 

"Ah! Araso that's good, haha that would surprise him alot" she laughed on the other line, "Do you want me to text you his Dorm address?" She asked.

 

Smiling at what I heard, "Neh Auntie When I have the chance and money I'll come and get you along with your own house here araso? Please don't worry about me and Junhong I'll take care of him for you okay? I'll talk to you soon auntie I promise~" I cooed.

"Now promise me you won't over work yourself okay? I'll be fine here you don't have to go overboard into buying a house, my little one just be safe and be healthy araso? I'll talk to you later okay? Bye my little one~" I heard her sigh in returned, we soon said our goodbyes and hanged up.

Don't worry auntie I'll buy you your own house soon, I thought. Looking at my phone, Not a minute had past I finally got a text from auntie stating where his dorm was, I grinned and finally went inside the candy factory shop. 

 

-40 minutes later-

 

I finally got out of the shop later with galloons of bags in my hand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Having different candies and cakes inside. My God...omo I was only going in there to get some candy but instead they gave me these full bags. I didn't even know why they had to go through this trouble wrapping it up so finely, and Seeing who I was, they gave me it for free... what am going to do with all of these? quickly sighing, I got a cab and told the driver where to go.

 

I step out of the cab with all the bags in my two hands, I quickly made my way towards the building he was staying at. Trying to find my phone I set the bags down and read it again.

 

"Lets see... 21" Omo! its the same as our group name I giggled. "Omo~ and Auntie even gave me his pin to get in, thanks auntie" Satisfied I gathered all the bags and searched for his dorm.

 

"10, 11, 12, 13.....17, 18, 19, 20....2...1 Aha! I found it" Yay me! I laughed at myself Okay never say that phrase ever again I made a mental note to myself. Again I set the bags down, going to knock until I remembered Why am I knocking? When I have his pin right?

 

"Okay let's see what was it again?" trying to remember, i brought my hands up and dialled in the pin, "1. 2. 2. 1" The door soon opened itself. Wow its just like our dorm Quickly grabbing the bags, I stepped inside closing the door behind me.

 

"NOONA?!" A voice screamed.

 

 


A/N
Hi guys :'3 I completely made up the 'BabyCake Candy shop' thing LOL.
So how do you like it so far? Chaerin doesn't know BYG lives with them cuz he went to his other dorm. gets?