Self Control

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

Soon Yongguk arrived, breathing heavily as he ran up the stairs.

, What is with these stairs! so... many ... stairs.... I’m.so.out.of.breath

I stopped for a moment, carefully observing my surroundings. My head throbbed in the process wait-… okay I got this far what now? Ah…What the actual .. I clutched my head as I realised my stupidity dammit! I came here yet I don’t know where her apartment is! I’m am such an Idiot! He breathed out a louder sigh.

Just as I was about stand there like loner a door suddenly clicked open, turning around I squinted trying to focus who it would've been and to my fortunate luck it was Dara noona.

Startled at the young man in from of her she smiled, realising why he was there for, but freaked out to why he was here so early in the morning. Knowing what was in her mind, Yongguk finally coughed awkwardly standing up, “Um… I couldn’t sleep knowing she wasn’t okay so I-I just wanted to check up on her noona if-”

Understanding his reasons Dara opened the door wide open, gesturing him to go in, “Your lucky Ciel has no schedule today, it’s only the other members but they’ll be going in an hour so if they see you and get freaked out to why your there tell them ‘Dara noona let you in and you’re here to see Ciel’ just to make your life easier I’ll just text Bom and Mingkki just to reassure them, araso?”

Yongguk stared dumbstruck, scratching is neck shyly he coughed embarrassed, “Deh noona”

“Good now” Dara bowed, “If you’ll excuse me I need to go and oh! make her happy Yongguk-shi” with that she left saying goodbye.

Yongguk nodded, as he invited himself in, taking off his shoes. His mouth fell open. Holy this place is awesome!

As we walks on in Bom stops as he sees Yongguk. Slowly eyeing him she smiled, "Dara told me, Make chae happy for us okay? I trust you, and her room is straight on to the second right door", walking away from him she stops to her tracks and takes out a small card and a key.

Yongguk looks down at the things Bom had just given him and then he looks back at her confused.

“Why are you giving me your credit card noona?” Yongguk asks not fully analysing the card.

“To buy me corn” he looks at her not processing what she just said, “I was joking, if you look at it again its not a credit card, it’s Chaerins dorm key card and key."

Yongguk still looked at her confused.

Bom sighed, "See that mini credit card looking your holding?" She pointed at his palm, "it's a key to enter her personal dorm just in case you need it, but I think you will...soon so anyways the actual looking key is the key to open her bedroom” Bom explains. “Chaerin has been really sick and lately she's been getting- forget that I have to go now so I wish you Goodluck!" right before she closes the door see looks back at yongguk, "Oh and I will personally come after you if you hurt her araso?” Bom gives him an eye smile which sent shivers down he's spine, before closing the door.

Let's see... her room is-

Her room is straight on to the second right door, idiot!

Eurgh, not you again!

I know you love me bruhhh bruhh

I'm so not dealing with you right now...

Open the door already!

"I get it already!" *Click* Her door opened ajar , I hope I didn't wake her up please please please... Slowly opening the door completely. Shocked wouldn't be the word to express his expression but the feeling of being amused. Amused what he saw.
He chuckled.
Wow so this is what she was hiding all along In the moment he remember's the episode of 2NE1TV that he watched a year ago. That's right, I- even the members didn't think I'd ever have a chance with her.

---- oOo ----

*BANG!*

What the actual was that? Yongguk quickly walked towards the living room where everyone was. He sighed at the sight when he saw Zelo and Jongup fighting over the remote again.

"Seriously" Yongguk lazily walked over to them. Grabbing the remote from them he rolled his eyes and switched the channel unknowingly turning his body towards them and eyed them both with an annoyed expression, "Why must you do this everytime"

He watched them stop complaining and looked at him but soon he realised they weren't looking at him anymore but at the Television behind him. "What-"

"Move it hyung", Both of them pushed him to the side with an excited expression.

He looked over to Daehyung, Himchan and Young Jae for an explaination. Daehyung snapped his head up, pointing at the television.

Looking over it was 2NE1TV playing. Shrugging I sat down beside Himchan and focused on the TV. It then switched to the Leader who stared at the camera and her door, cautious. I guess she doesn't want us to see her room I chuckled under my breath. Cute.

"Just because your a player you know your never going to have any chance with her you know" YoungJae smirked at me.

I sniggered, "like I care, playing her would be too easy"

"For a smartass like you, your such an idiot" Himchan joined in.

"You have too much of an ego hyung" Zelo snapped.

Rolling my eyes at them my phone suddenly rang out. Checking the caller.

"I bet it's you it's Ji Eun!"

"I bet too!"

"Oh Persephone!" everyone laughed.

---- oOo ----

I remembered ignoring them and met up with her after.

Caught in his thoughts he didn't notice Chaerin sturring in her sleep. Quickly snapping out of it he closed the door silently shut and tip toed to her side. Seeing her sweating so much she must have a really bad nightmare "Chae...." Yongguk calmly shook her.

"Chae-"

"No..." She murmured as tears spilled down.

Yongguk panicked shaking her one more time, "Hey... Chae wake up- "

"Your all the same!" now she started screaming.

Yongguk not knowing what to do he did what he though was right; he removed her blanket that was cover her, he unexpectedly blushed. She was wearing a high-waisted denim short along with a metalic silver crop t-shirt. Why must she wear something like that now?! No! he shook his head Stick to the plan!

He searched for a towel on her personal bathroom. Grabbing the small one he soaked it with cold water and rushed back to her side; he removes her side fringe away and dabbed the wet towel on her forehead. He started go down to her neck slowly wiping away her sweat. He gulped.

ohhh You need to take of her clothes off-

Change! Change.. her clothes so that she doesn't get sick anymore

Righttttt 'Change' they're both the same lover boy *wink wink*

"Shut up" He blew out a sigh. Forgive me for what I'm about to do-

Like that make's a difference, you didn't find it that hard to remove clothes when you were with Her- Persephone goddess of Hell-

He gazes at Chaerin, "That's true" he paused, "But she's... different- special she's not meant to be touched like that" He smiled slightly after removing more hair that fell against her vision, "I'm determined have self control around her which she deserves and so much more"

It's the goddess of the underworld you idiot, there was no such thing as Hell in the Greeks mythology.

Whatever

Finding a oversized white t-shirt for her he quickly lifted her up and took off her crop top revealing her Black bra. He gulped. Dear God. He slipped on the T-shirt which fell over her mid thigh and sighed in relief. With the t-shirt to cover her, he fundled trying to find the button on her high waisted shorts soon he slipped it off, closing his eyes he threw the shorts on the floor. He rested his hand on her back arching her up; He unhooked her bra, unfazed he reached under the arms of her t-shirt and slid the straps off and the bra along with it.

"Okay now she's more comfortable" He eyed her and smiled. My Goddess. He took the ends of the bed cover and covered her leaning down he kissed her forehead.

"Don't go oppa..." He looked back at her. Oh She's still sleeping talking, can't say I'm disappointed.

Quickly he grabbed her hand seeing her crying, worriedly eyeing her, "Chae I'm right here" he whispered trying to somehow reasure her from whatever nightmare she was having.

Ah it.

Without a second thought he slipped in beside her.


Hello There~!

I owe you guys an apology. Really. Things haven't been working out for me during the past year so I took a break and I am truly sorry for the people who waited but I am so very thankful for even staying and commenting for me to update.
I'm very touched.

I wouldn't say I'm back but I am very determined to finish this story and posts other stories that I have been working on whilst I was away.I had so much inspiration :) and you Subbies kept me going.

I was wondering why you even liked this story? O.o

What chae was wearing was
http://ygladies.com/access/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/cbd45e0e0fb811e3ad6922000a1fa410_7.jpg

 

I award you with a Deleted scene that I had to delete but wished to put~

Deleted Scene #01

Chaerin frantically started punching the air, her back curved up. Yongguk grabbed her shoulders as he tried to pull and settle her back down. ! what do I do now?! I never seen her this way-

Bom noona warned you

About what- Nevermind that! help me! I don't know what else to do! "Please..."

Sorry Lover boy, I'm you remember? even I don't know what else to do...

Your so good for nothing!

Chaerin suddenly punched him. Yongguk growled in pain She punched me... she-she just punched me! he clutched his jaw She punches like a man...

HAHAHA What? can't take a small hit lover boy!

You have no right!

Deleted Scene #02

He rested his hand on her back arching her up; He unhooked her bra, unfazed he reached under the arms of her t-shirt and slid the straps off and the bra along with it.

Ohhh Smooth move Romeo your really getting in this undressing her thing eyy *wink wink*

I hate you

Deleted Scene #03

Ah it.

Without a second thought he slipped in beside her.

Well... So much for that 'Self control' talk