So the Bet's still on!

The Playboy Meets, The Baddest Female

Bang Yongguk’s POV:
 

Nearly Two months passed since that phone call and ‘date’ as I called it it’s has been like that for a month now, I must say so myself, even with our busy schedule I’m glad I’ve gotten to know her much more Yes the Badass leader from 2NE1 actually opened up to me. She’s completely different from any other girl I’ve talked too, She’s caring, sweet, independent, y, charismatic, cute…
 

“Aish! Why am I thinking about her again” I cursed trying to erase any possibility of thought about her, “It’s not like I like her or anything… I mean I admit she’s different from all the girls I’ve seen she’s…Aniya! it’s only been two months and from my perspective I shouldn’t be feeling like this” I ranted on for almost an hour now, without knowing someone was watching me.
 

“Oh-Ho... What do we have here” I heard a faint voice call out. I turned my head to where the voice was, and to my surprise, Dear God thank you for answering my Prayers and sent me what I just needed a ‘Love doctor’, and please also note my sarcasm voice in that.
 

“What do you want Himchan” Rolling my eyes I quickly looked away. What is he doing here, please tell me he just hear-
 

“Yes I heard you” As if reading my mind, I looked back at him my mind being on the panic mode now.
 

“Since when…”
 

“Since ‘Aish, Why am I thinking about her-”
 

“Alright, Alright…” I sighed in defeat, “no need to repeat what you just heard”
 

“Yes, and I assume that your thinking about her?”
 

“Her?” I looked at him confusingly.
 

“Don’t play dumb with me, you know CL-shi? I mean you did go on a date with her a few times right?”
 

“It was just a friendly date mind you” I interrupted.
 

“Yes, Yes and I’m gay-”
 

“Really? I didn’t know” interrupting him.
 

“Shut up” he sighed. “I’m not. I’m being sarcastic”
 

“Well You at sarcasm"
 

"Thanks I get that a lot" He rolled his eyes as he went and sat on the chair opposite my bed.
 

"You’re welcome" I remarked still laying down on my bed until I remembered the thing I was going to ask him.
 

"Himchan"
 

"Whuut"
 

"What do you mean 'whuut'?" I eyed him, as he shrugged it off, "Whatever anyways I want to call off the bet."
 

To my surprise he didn't shout or teased me he just looked at me. "You mean the bet getting CL to fall in love with you?" I nodded.
 

"I just..."
 

"That you don't want to hurt her am I right? since when did you ever start caring about a girls feelings" He smirked.
 

"Since!... since..." I stuttered trying to find the words to say. I like her... I thought wait What? ANI! I don't-
 

Face it you do, you My mind replied.
 

Shut you up, and serious you only appear now?
 

Hey! Your life was pretty boring until Everything that's happening, man it's getting interesting thats why I appeared.
 

OUR life you mean, You literally are me and your saying your life is boring-AISH!? Why am I even talking to myself!?
 

Beats me My other mind whispered.
 

Go away for minutes Me and my mind had a one and one talk until Himchan snapped me back to reality.
 

"Yah! Your making weird expressions what the hell are you doing" He pointed laughing at me.
 

"Er- Nothing- I mean The bets off right" I coughed feeling embarrassed at myself Geez...
 

"Alright but I have you know I was going to tell you I got you a date tomorrow with Ji Eun-" Say What! NOoo Wayyy "at 5pm" He smirked, "But since the bets off I guess I just have to cancel it" Getting up he made his was out the door.
 

"WAIT!" I shouted without thinking making him stop to his tracks.
 

"What?" He looked back at me.
 

"At what restaurant?" I looked away. I can't let this opportunity pass!
 

From the corners of my eyes I saw him grinning, "I thought you'd never ask"
 

"So where" I interrupted.
 

"Calm down I was getting there, meet her tomorrow at 'BabyJackz' restaurant approximately 5pm"
 

"Thanks" I nodded.
 

"Oh! so I guess The bet is still in then" He saluted before he got out of the room.
 

Did you hear that, I finally got a date with Ji Eun again! "YES!" I celebrated, and for a moment I forgot that the bet was still on, but I didn't care anymore as long as I got a date with Ji Eun.

 

 


A/N

 

 

 

 



Please Comment :( Its the only thing that keeps me writing this story ~.~
What do you think, Did you think Yongguk is being stupid?
Poor Chae ;(