0.2

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

Himchan P.O.V

Ahh my head hurts, did i drank too much yesterday, omg whose phone is ringing. Himchan moves around the bed to reach his phone "Hello?" my voice is so husky this morning "Where are you?!" YongGuk yelled "Am I not in my room right now?" "You're not" Himchan now sat up on the bed "Then where the hell am I?! Holy sh*t who are you?!" The girl that been sleeping next to Himchan woke up. "Oppa last night was great" "WHAT?!"...

 

Himchan opened his eyes widly, his body was full of cold sweat "I was dreaming?" Himchan exam himself, to find himself fully clothed. "Thank god, What would RaeHee say" He sigh. "Himchan, are you awake?" Youngjae asked "Yeah, I'll be right out". Right when Himchan walk out of his room, YongGuk threw a pillow at him "Kim Himchan, don't ever go to the club again. If the CEO knows about this then we'll be in deep and then we could say go bye to our solo showcase and family concert. You think before acting!" YongGuk just sound like he was rapping without beats and Himchan just stand there and accepted "Hyung I'm sorry" YongGuk just stay quiet and told Himchan that someone claim to know Himchan and is waiting outside. "Hyung if it alright can I go out there and check" Himchan asked "Alright but don't go anywhere else".

When Himchan went out, he didn't see anyone that he know but a girl came up to him and show him a picture "Oppa if you don't do as I say, this picture and about last night will be up in the net" the girl smirked at Himchan "Let me see the picture" the girl handed the picture to Himchan, quickly Himchan ripped it to little pieces "Yah, you think you won now!? I still could say about last night to the paparazzi!" The girl angrily stomped her foot on to the gound "You're pretty dumb, spend your time in school not out there clubbing and stalking us idols. You now have no proof that I have went out there and what's wrong with going out and relax?!" Himchan yelled at the girl and the girl started to look like she about to cry "Oppa I'm sorry...I just want to meet you again and i wanted to go out with you" she was the girl Himchan met last night and had couple drinks with but that was all "You shouldn't did this, just go home and I won't report you" the girl walked away and still would support her B.A.P oppas "Crazy girl, thank god RaeHee isn't like that. I been thanking god alot nowadays".

Himchan walk in the dorm and everyone was in the room, chilling. "So who was that girl, not cheating right? Hyung?" Daehyun asked  "I'm cheating and she just wanted to blackmail me but she was too dumb" Himchan said it was like no big deal "Oh those kind of fans, they are too crazy" Youngjae said and YongGuk nodded in agreement "So where are those two kids?" Himchan was refering to JongUp and Zelo "School" "Oh I see, I was gonna bring them to see RaeHee" "Too late, yesterday while you and YongGuk hyung were arguing, JongUp sneaked out and went to see her.." Daehyun said, in his eyes he were regretting. "That punk! But what's up with you, looking all down?" Himchan ask with concern "Nothing really. I'm just tired, i had to look for you and him last night" "Hyung is sorry" Himchan did one of his greasy aegyo "Ew" Daehyun got up and walked away "Hey!! if i did that to RaeHee, she would say I'm cute!" Himchan yelled after Daehyun "Then go see her" Himchan stop dead in his track "I'm afraid to see her" "Just go".

 

RaeHee P.O.V

I can't text Himchan, afraid that he'll thinks I'm annoying. "Yah, Kim HimChan, I miss you!!!" RaeHee yelled at the picture of them together "Yah, Kang RaeHee, I miss you too" RaeHee turnes around and saw HimChan standing in the door way, she forgot she give her house key to him before. She ran up to him and hugged him, HimChan spin her in circle "Pabo I was so lonely, I hate you" RaeHee hide her teary face between HimChan's neck "I love you too RaeHee" Himchan laughed and hugged her even tighter. "I'm sorry for not showing up earlier" "Its okay as long as you're here now" the couple still hugging each other. "Rae, I can't breathe" RaeHee was basically choking Himchan. "I'm sorry Channie" "Its fine" Himchan smiled at her.

 

Himchan P.O.V

Why did I ever thought of this perfect girl being annoying and such. She is amazing. "RaeHee, can i stay over today?" Himchan asked "Sure thing!". The couple spent the whole day cuddling and watching movies and that was enough for them both.

 

The three B.A.P members went to the dance studio and met with their Secret sunbaes. The B.A.P members bow 90°.

 

Daehyung P.O.V

"Oh hey my lovely dongengs, where is Himchan?" Of course the first thing that Hyosung-sunbae would ask, where Himchan-hyung is at. "He went to see his girlfriend" Yongguk-hyung said "JongUp and Zelo is also missing too btw" I mentioned "Oh right, sorry I didn't". Lady how can you missed the bright pink hair, 180cm tall , 15 year old boy. "Well tell Himchan to give me a call sometimes plus you guys are not busy anymore, come to our dorn once in the while" Hyosung-sunbae said and left with other Secret members. I don"t like that girl, she was agaisnt Himchan's relationship and was dissing RaeHee-noona which Hyung didn't say anything about it or even try to defended RaeHee-noona. I admit that I have feeling for noona but..."Hyosung-sunbae is still trying hard" Youngjae sigh. "Himchan is head over heel in love with RaeHee-noona" "But who knows Himchan is stupid sometimes and he might turn to Hyosung-noona and leave RaeHee" said Yongguk "Don't say that! Why would Himcham-hyung likes someone like Hyosung-sunbae, who have many scandel with big idols like Lee Gikwang-Sunbae and Lee Joon-Sunbae! She is like the second Hyuna-sunbae!" I exploded. I can't think of Himchan-hyung leaving RaeHee, she will be in tears. "I'm sorry for yelling like that" I apologize. "Daehyun, I know your feeling for RaeHee but just don't do that" Yongguk said, Youngjae looked surprise. He didn't know about my feeling "You have what for who?!. Dude you should've said something to RaeHee-noona first, you're so much better match for her" I smiled alittle "Youngjae don't say things like that, they're both our friends and if things turn bad, it will affect them both!" Yongguk lectured Youngjae. "Sorry hyung and Daehyun, you'll be okay" I won't be okay...