11

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

Your mom and you stop by the park. After the doctor visit, you been silent and your mom brought you to the park to relax but you feel the opposite. 

You see the little kids running around the park and you think that you would be a mom with little kids running around you. You are happy to have a family but Himchan, what would he say?

"Mom, can't we just leave? I don't want to be here" you said, "RaeHee, I want you too see those kids" your sigh "I don't want you to make a decision that you will regret" your mom continued. "Mom, I won't get an abortion" "I know but you thinking of taking care of the baby alone, aren't you" your mom was right, you didn't want this to affect Himchan's career.

You were planing to really break up with him so he won't know about this child. "RaeHee, Himchan is the father, he have the right to know that he is the father." you listen to your mom but still doesn't want to tell Himchan. "Tomorrow is the day that Himchan and I have to go back to Korea..." you started "But I think I should stay here and not be a bother to Himchan".

"No" your mom suddenly stood up, "No you got to go back with him and tell him about this, do you think you can do this alone!" you look up at your mom "I was alone when you were born, it was hard to take care of a baby. Tomorrow make sure you tell Himchan" you're mom left you siting there at the park.

The next day you found out that SangRi will be staying in America longer, which means you would be with Himchan alone. "RaeHee, I already drop Himchan off at the airport" SangRi called "Okay but are you really staying here?". "Yeah, I'm sorry to leave you alone..well I got to go bye, RaeHee" you sigh in disappointment.

When you got to the airport you saw Himchan and he ran up to you and hug you. "So I guess, SangRi told you about the prank I did" you said but didn't sound so happy "You pabo! Don't ever do that to me ever again!" Himchan scold you but still hugging you tight. You were worried that it would suffocate the baby, "I can't breath, Himchan" Himchan let you go from the hug "I'm sorry, RaeHee I'm sorry about the reunion day. This time I'm really promise that I'll never leave you again and hurt you" he look straight into your eyes "Don't make that kind of promises" you mumble loud enough for him to hear "What's wrong?" he asked you with concern.

"Just don't make those promises. In the future I know that we both will hurt each other again so don't make those promise turn to a lie" you said "Okay! What's wrong with you right now RaeHee?". You look at his face and asked "You really want to know?" he nodded "..." it was hard for you to tell him "...I'm". The airport announce that the plane to South Korea will leaving soon. "Hurry RaeHee" "I'm pregnant!".

"W-what?" Himchan stood still in shock. "You didn't just say...you're pregnant right?" you kept quiet "For how long?" he asked "About 4 weeks now". He looked at you and grab your hand, drag you in to the plane and brought you to your seat.

"Himchan, say something" you weren't sure what is going on in his mind but it was scaring you "Just let the information sink into my head..." he said.

It been couple hours on the plane and Himchan still didn't say anything to you. You then spotted couple of girls that in front of you and Himchan. They kept turning to look at you and Himchan and giggle to each other. "Himchan..I think-" you whisper to Himchan "I know. They are my fans" he whisper back "What should we do?" you were scared that the fan would hear your conversation with him and spread it in the net. "We can't jump of the plane so just deal with it".

You hope the girls doesn't have any type of camera on them. "RaeHee, about the.. Pregnancy..I finally let it sink in and I'm actually happy now" Himchan surprised you by saying such things and also with the fans in front of you. He knew you were worried about the fans and his career "Don't worry about me, Kay?. The baby and you are far more important than my career at the moment" he smile at you to try and comfort you.

He grabs your head and make you rest on his shoulder. "It's going to be a long trip and with that baby inside of you, you should get comfortable" he said "Then what about you, Himchan?" "Don't worry about me, I'm a guy here" you laugh "Really? Now you're saying you're a guy when the other time you rested your head on my shoulder" he flicked your forehead lightly "I wasn't a father then" he then missed your forehead.

Himchan and You peacefully fall asleep but without knowing, the fangirls were taking pictures of you two and the pictures spread into the internet like some crazy virus. Many fans have filled the Korea airport waiting for Himchan to arrive and give some explanation.