0.3

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

RaeHee P.O.V

After hanging out with Himchan the whole day, you feel so much better and became yourself. Right now you are working, B1A4 are here. You thinks that CNU is so cute but you got your one and only Himchan. "Noona, can you do something different to my hair, the got to dye their hair and cut it but look at me" CNU complains, "Sanduel's hair is the same too" I told him "....Sooo, your point?" "I'll cut the side of your hair then but seriously I like your hair like this" "Thanks Noona" You don't know if he thank you for cutting his hair or because you said you liked it the way it is. By the time you finish working, you expects Himchan to pick you up but you found Daehyun waiting for you instead "Daehyun, why are you here?" I walk up to him, "I came here to walk you home" he smiled at you "Do you guys have to much time to waste or what?" They are famous rookie group so you don't know why he would waste the time to walk you home "No we're just not that busy right now so I want to meet up with noona and walk together".

 

Daehyun P.O.V

"Daehyun, where Himchan-oppa?" RaeHee asked, she is with me but why is she asking for him. "Himchan-hyung? He is in the dance studio" of course I lied, Himchan forgot about RaeHee because he is with Hyosung-sunbae. "That's good, he is working hard" RaeHee looked very proud of Himchan-hyung, I can't let him breaks her heart. "RaeHee-noona, do you want to hang out at an amusement park?" I need to make her happy "Now?" "Yeah, I know it's late but if I go now, people won't  recognize me, so wanna go?" "Okay let's go" we turn our direction to the amusement park, this is going to be fun.

 

RaeHee P.O.V

When was the last time you came to the amusement park? You weren't sure, you never came with Himchan-oppa yet. "Daehyun I'm scared of the rides" "You are? You don't seem like the type" Daehyun laughed at you, "I'll try to go on everything today" "Good" Daehyun hold your hand and drag you to one of the roller coaster "Let's enjoy tonight, RaeHee-ah" Daehyun looked at you with eyes full of passion "Yah I'm older than you, keep calling me noona!".

The amusement park night with you and Daehyun ended, you guys are on the way home when you guys walk pass by a bar. "Daehyun, do you want to drink with noona?" You asked Daehyun, you just feel like drinking at the moment. "If you want to" "Okay" you smile up at Daehyun, you're a noona but you are shorter. When you guys walk in you came face to face with Himchan and Hyosung, you were shock to see Himchan...at a bar with another girl. Himchan were shock too, Daehyun tried to turn you the other and leave but you stopped him. "Himchan-oppa, I tried calling you but you didn't pick up, what were you doing?" when you were at the amusement park you called Himchan many time but it went straight to voice mail. "I...I'm sorry for not picking up" Himchan felt guilty "Oppa...I'll let you have couple of minute to explain" you were trying to hold back the tears, when you saw them together you knew there was something going on between the two "RaeHee..." you blinked a tear and turn "I'm leaving Himchan..." you started to walk "You can't be serious" he pause and look at Daehyun "If you thinking that I'm cheating then look at yourself, you walked in with Daehyun!" you turn back to face him "I'm not cheating unlike you, Daehyun decided to pick me up from work and hang out with me, you have so much time to hang out with...other girls but thats fine because it has nothing to do with me no more" I grab Daehyun hand and tried to leave again "Goodbye Kim Himchan" "Leave if you want, I don't care anymore" Your tear start falling, you try to hide your face from Daehyun. Daehyun stopped you from walking and hold on to you tight from the behind "Cry, go ahead and let it out" you stayed like that till you stop crying "So pretty" you mumble "huh?" Daehyun look at you "Hyosung-shi" you said "You are so much better, noona. I'll protect you from now on" Daehyun start to walk you home. 

 

That night you got home, you started to cry again. Even though Himchan and you weren't together as long as a year but you truly love him. When you first met him, he was so annoying. he would always try to talk to you, he seem like he really liked you but you guess it was all act and lies. Even since you met him you felt that Himchan is someone you should stay away from but you fell for him, fast. You should've listened to your gut not our heart noe you are hurt when no comfort. Your vibrated, a text was sended to you

"Kang Rae Hee-noona, please keep on smiling and enjoy life...with me," Zelo found out about the Himchan incident so did the rest of B.A.P

"RaeHee-noona, you should know by now that Himchan-hyung is a idiot" - Youngjae

"RaeHee-ah, you want me to beat that er up? Jk I wish I could though but he is a member and also a close friend of mine but Rae, I'm your friend too" - Yongguk

"Noona..umm..I think everyone else are worried about you too, they been on their phone alot lol noona just get some rest cuz I'm getting some rest too. We should hang out again..Goodnight noona" - Daehyun

You were happy that you have so many caring friends, you send all of them a reply that you are okay and that you are going to sleep.