0.9

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

The reunion is today, RaeHee and Himchan was leaving to the reunion, happily holding each other hands.

 

"Omg SangRi, I haven't seen you in a dress for a long time" you said and went up to hug her. "RaeHee, remember our best friend Natasha" you scream in happiness and hug her, you heard someone clear their throat "And this is Natasha's friend, Choi Sunja" SangRi introduce you to Sunja but she was too busy looking at Himchan, you feel kind of jealous "Himchan-oppa?!" Sunja walk up to Himchan.

 

"Sunja-ah?" he laugh "I never thought I would meet you again" He pull Sunja into a hug. SangRi and Natasha pulled you away and start asking you question "_____Who's that guy" Natasha asked "Call me by my Korean name, I'm got use to it" you told her "Well whatever RaeHee, who's the guy?" "He's my boyfriend" you look toward Himchan and Sunja way, they were still talking, not realizing that you were not next to him. You let out a sigh "Yah RaeHee, why is Sunja being so close to him?". 

 

"SangRi, I don't know. You were the one who introduce her to me but obviously she only interest in Himchan" you still keep looking their way, hoping that Himchan notice. "She's my friend that i met in my college, I asked her to come with me to this reunion" Natasha said "Her name is Korean, so I guess she came from Korean". "No , Natasha" Natasha glared at you "Don't get mad with me just cuz your boyfriend is up on Sunja" Natasha walked away.

 

"RaeHee....we finally see each other again, we shouldn't fight" SangRi calm you down "I'm not fighting though, Natasha is just being bipolar she is." SangRi pulled you to the food stands "Here, get something to eat and calm down" SangRi thinks that you would forget everything just because of food?!

You did. 

 

"Omg this looks so yummy" you start putting different kind of food on your plate "SangRi, where can we sit?" "I already found us a sit, our friends is on that table".

 

You have no idea where Himchan were but you didn't care much about it because you about to have some delicious food and meet your old friends. SangRi lead you to a table full of people and you realize some of your ex-boyfriends there. You grab on SangRi's dress "Yah, my exs are on that table" you told her "I know, they asked me to bring you there" SangRi push you towards the table "Yah-yah the food are gonna fall".

 

When you got to the table you saw Himchan and Sunja sitting there too. "RaeHee, where did you went I was looking for you" Himchan said, looking worried "You didn't try hard enough" you said and completely ignored him. "Omg____ You look so beautiful even now" Frank said, one of your exs that was at the table "You guys please call me RaeHee from now on, I changed my name" you told everyone and sat down next to SangRi. You then spotted SangRi's ex boyfriend next to her. "Ay SangRi" you give her wink "Why you're sitting next to him?" "We're friends" She nervously said to you "Mmhmm" you laughed.

 

While you and your friends are catching up and eating, you notice that Sunja is feeding Himchan "Oh look Natasha your friend from college brought her boyfriend with her" One of the friends said suddenly, everyone on the table turn their heads to look at Sunja and Himchan. You start feeling your anger filling up inside mix with jealousy. "What are you talking about. They don't go out. He is RaeHee's boyfriend" Natasha said, you mentally face palm yourself. That's embarrassing. 

 

"Really RaeHee?" your ex asked. You look straight at Himchan, you were upset that he didn't deny the fact that Sunja is his girlfriend, what is he thinking.

 

"No. I don't know him. SangRi, Everyone.. I'm happy to see all of you again but I don't feel well" everyone have their attention on you "I think I should leave and get well soon" SangRi looked at you in worried, she know that you are upset with Himchan. 

 

You tried your best to hold in your tears, you stood up and left. Everyone got quiet and Himchan stood up and follow "So they do go out?" your ex said "No , great now RaeHee going to be upset over this, " SangRi curse. "You!" she pointed at Sunja "Who are you to Himchan?!" Sunja look at SangRi and smirk "I'm his childhood friend and...first love" Sunja got up and left 

 

"Natasha...RaeHee and Himchan just got back together and now they going to suffer because of your of a friend".

 

Himchan caught up to you before you could get into the car, he grab your arm from behind "RaeHee, what's wrong?" you didn't turn to look at him "What's wrong? You ask what's wrong!" You turn to face him, your tears was falling down your eyes "I should I ask you, what is wrong with you!! Your my boyfriend but...you were hanging out with that Sunja girl like you know her" you took a breath and continue "You didn't deny when they said you are together and when they ask if you were my boyfriend, what did you do?!" 

 

Himchan look down, afraid to speak and say something he will regret. "Just like that! You didn't answer and say I'm your girlfriend, people in this town don't know much about Kpop to know who you are and you knew that" you pull your arm away from his hand.  "He do know me!" Sunja said, she followed you and Himchan "Himchan and I knows each other for a long time, he was my first love and I was also his first love" Sunja said bluntly, mocking you. Your eyes was wide in shock, you turn to look at Himchan to see of it was true. His eyes was telling you it was the truth. You shook your head in denial and start to walk away.

 

You got in your car and thought why is he still being like that toward his first love, "Did he forgot about me when he saw her?" you started to cry. "I don't want to be hurt by him again".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS this story is going to end soon....atleast you want more drama in this *_*