0.5

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

RaeHee P.O.V

I was scared and cold from the rain, I couldnt see either it was dark. Himchan knows me too well, he know I didn't know how to get home. He came and helped me, but why can't he tell me he loves me and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him. When we got to my house, he helped me dry my hair. He stop and said  "RaeHee I think I should go now", I don't want him to leave...not yet "...can't you stay a little bit longer?" he look down, shake his head no "I really can't, I have a plan to meet up with someone" "Hyosung-shi?" he's still with her? "..." he didn't say anything so he meeting up with her "Sorry for keeping you here, thank you for helping me out Himchan" I looked away "I'm sorry" Himchan said and left. Why did he have to show up and be my hero then leave like a bad guy? I started to cry. "H-Himchan I love you" I said to myself, I can't bare to see him anymore. Why did he have to be this way, can't he see that I love him and need him. That night I fell as sleep crying to myself.

Next morning I woke up to the sun shinning into my eyes"Lets forget about yesterday and enjoy today" i said to myself, I got a phone call from RiChan-shi, she said I should come over to the company now. As I was getting ready, I accidentally hit my nightstand and the picture of Himchan and I fell "No.." the frame were broken, as if this was a sign that my relationship with Himchan can't be put back together. I felt guitly for breaking it, I end up crying but soon stop, I have a meeting with RiChan-shi. When I got to the company, RiChan-shi handed me the pictures from the yesterday photo shoot and also say that I have a job "So RaeHee, after the yesterday photo shoot a lot of people were pleased with you so they want you to do a photo shoot with a idol group and of course it's a wedding concept" I couldn't hide my happiness, I felt better than earlier. I think I can survive without Himchan "So when do I start?" I asked "The idols are coming today so when they arrive, we can get right to work" "Is it okay for me to go look at the dress that I'll be wearing today?" RiChan-shi smiled "You didn't have to ask, I was going to bring you to see it anyway, let's go". We walk to the same set as yesterday, I saw tuxedos so I'm guessing I'll be doing the shoot with guy idol group. "RaeHee, this will be the dress you are going to wear today. Isn't it pretty?"

I touched the dress, it feel really nice "I love this dress" I was so into the dress, If I were to get marry I want this dress, maybe I should ask RiChan-Shi if she will let me use it for my future wedding. RiChan-shi was saying something but I didn't hear what RiChan-shi said "RaeHee, can you hear me?" she waved her hand in front of me "Ah I'm sorry I was so into the dress" i apologize "Haha it okay. RaeHee I think you should call me unnie, I'll like that better" "Okay Unnie" I smiled at her "Should we go do your make up and hair now so we won't waste time later?" she asked "That's a good idea".

I heard the staffs were saying that the idols came, I went to the set and got surprise to see B.A.P. I can't be working with them, right? I went to find RiChan-Unnie, she of course was greeting the boys "Ah RaeHee this way, let me introduce you to the guys you will be working with" this is so embarrassing, I don't want them to see me in a wedding dress "Ah noona so you really do work here" Zelo said, the boys always make me face palm myself. "Yea.." I look at Himchan but look away when you saw him looking at you too "Wow noona you look beautiful" Daehyun said, he finally said something to you. You were glad that he is comfortable talking to you again, you saw that Youngjae was amazed by your presence too. "Thank you Daehyun" I smiled, I saw Himchan glared at Daehyun. "So I'm guessing you guys knows each other?" RiChan-Unnie asked "Yeah she used to work at the salon that we go to so we became friends" Yongguk explained "Oh I see so it won't be hard for you guys to work together today, you boys should go to the dressing room now and  change into the tuxedos", the boys listen to the order well and left to change. You were doing a solo shoot while waiting for the boys, you were holding a bouquet and pose. You saw the boy start comig out and RiChan-shi told me to take a break and she will do a solo shoot for each member. You saw Himchan in the white tuxedo and you melt at the sight, it was as if you were getting married but that can't happen with this kind of sitaution you and him are facing.

Himchan P.O.V

When I saw RaeHee at the set, all I could think of was why didn't I marry this girl? She was so beautiful in the pink wedding dress, I wish I could get down on my knee and ask for her hand in marriage now but of course that could only happen in my head. She can't forgive me, I hurt her twice, I didn't mean to leave her yesterday but I couldn't stay in the same room as her. It was crushing my heart and when she asked if I were meeting up with Hyosung..I didn't know what to say, she still thinks I'm that kind of guy but I also think that about myself too. When I walked out of the dressing room, I saw RaeHee on the set holding the bouquet. It look like it could be our wedding scene but it was not. I'll use this day to pretend that everything between us two is alright and use this scene to pretend that RaeHee and I are getting married.

No One's P.O.V

RaeHee was waiting for the boy to finish doing the solo shoots, RiChan was directing them with their poses and expressions. When it was Himchan's turn, you wanted to look away but couldn't. He looks so professional and handsome "Alright guys let do a group shoot before I put RaeHee in" RiChan shouted. All the boys walk on the set, you caught Himchan looking at you before putting his attention on the shoot.

RaeHee's P.O.V

I need to stop loving him or I'll just get hurt again. I don't get why B.A.P have to do a wedding photo shoot, they don't even look like the type to be married but they sure do look good in those tuxedos. "RaeHee get on the set" RiChan-Unnie called "Okay" I walk on the set, it was very awkward "RaeHee, just relax okay?" RiChan told me and I nodded. "I want this to give out the natural atmosphere so just act casual with one another" RiChan-Unnie directed.

Where should I start? I have awkward relationship with  Himchan, so avoid him?. I stood next to Zelo and lock my arm with his and smile up at him with my best natural expression "Ah very good RaeHee, keep doin it" RiChan-Unnie looked very pleased "Boys get closer to each other, you guys look like strangers who just met today" She make a joke that was not even funny.

I don't know why but Himchan moved behind me and give me a back hug, my eyes went wide "Don't make that face, we're working. Just put the personal things aside" he finally say something logical. I went along with his acting and all "Aww great Himchan-shi, now RaeHee smile at him like he the love of your life" of course I have to obey and do so, won't be so hard if his face is not right next to mine at the moment.

Himchan's P.O.V

I didn't know what got into me but I'm happy that I hugged her. I want to do more than just hugging but the shooting ended so fast, "Hm I should make Zelo ask her to come over" I thought "Yo Zelo" I called him "Yea Hyung" he walk to me "Don't you want to hang out RaeHee-noona? Ask her to come over to the dorm" I order him "Hyung if you miss her, you should be straightforward about it" aish who does this kid thinks he is "Yah, don't talk back to hyung like that" "Yeah yeah I'll go ask her now". Plan success....maybe I should stop being a coward and tell her I love her and I miss her.

"No I'm scared she will reject me and won't come back to me" I mess up my hair. Zelo came running up to me "Hyung she agree to come over" he was smiling bright "Good job Zelo" I give him a thumb up.

When we were on the van, RaeHee and Daehyun sat next to each other, they look close again. I kept my eyes on them "Hyung something wrong?" Daehyun asked "Nothing" I look away. I'll talk to her when we get to the dorm or something. I took out my phone and start tweeting

"BABIES, I'm nervous D:" couple mintues later babies started to reply.

"Oppa Fighting, whatever it is that make you feel that way just keep fighting! :D"

"Oppa you will be okay" and etc.If the BABIES knows I'm nervous because I'm scared that my ex girlfriend won't get back with me then they won't say all that. Maybe I should tell them one day because BABIES are very important to me and other members too.

When they got to the dorm, Himchan tried talking to RaeHee but she kept avoiding him. How will he tell her how He feels? The members started to go to their room and left Zelo and RaeHee in the living playing game. Himchan give Zelo a signal to leave the room and he caught on. "RaeHee, why are you avoiding me?" Himchan finally asked her "I'm..I'm not avoiding you though"she look up from her game "You sure?! I'm over here worrying about things, I tried to talk to you and work things out here" Himchan lost his patients "Himchan why are you doing this now? You know I wanted you to stay with me yesterday. At that moment I was willing to forgive you and everything but you left me and meet up with Hyosung!" RaeHee started to tears up, Himchan's face shows that he was upset with himself for making you cry again. "I didn't meet up with her, i lied..RaeHee is it too late to try? Is it too late for me to love you?" Himchan asked and start to cry himself, He was not the strong guy people thinks he is, he's actually is a sensitive guy. "I'm sorry RaeHee for everything I did" Himchan fell to the ground. RaeHee helped him up and hold his hand, guide him out of the door "Oppa..walk me home again today"..

The night was silence and dark, only the foot steps of the two could be heard. RaeHee and Himchan walk with their hands still lock to each other "Oppa.." the two stop walking, RaeHee turned to Himchan "..I love you" Himchan didn't hesitate to hug her and whisper in her ear "I love you RaeHee too, I'll never hurt you again" the couple stays like that for what seem like eternity. That night Himchan shows all the love he has for RaeHee when they arrived at her house.