0.7

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

Couple days after the decision of going to America, Himchan, SangRi and you arrive at the airport and ready to get on the plane. You were surprise that there's wasn't much people today and it was lucky for Himchan, he won't be recognize by fans.

Once you guys got settle down at your sits on the plane, Himchan start taking pictures "Himchan, you act like you never been on planes" I stare at him "I been on planes more than you, RaeHee" he stop taking pictures of himself and took one picture of you "I'm just saving memories of us together" you were shock at this answer "Hey don't forget that I'm here too" SangRi spoke up "And don't act to lovely dovely, I won't be able to be on this plane without throwing up".

"Gee Dora, you didn't have to put it that way" You pouted "Dora?" Himchan questioned "Oh you don't know, right?" SangRi asked, Himchan shake his head no. "My real name is actually Dora but when I moved here to Korea I decided to change my name to SangRi" Himchan make a understanding face "Oh I see then is RaeHee your second name?" he asked you "Yeah, my real name is *____" you answer. "Whats the point of changing the name, I like your real name" Himchan look at you in confusion. "Try to pronounce our name" "....." Himchan say quiet. 

*[I don't want to come up with a name and ruin the story so use your name for the ____, kay?]

"Exactly! People in Korea can't pronounce it  so we changed it but now that we are going to Amercia, our family will being calling by our real name but maybe not RaeHee's mom because she like the second name too" SangRi explain, Himchan nodded "And guys I'm going to sleep this whole plane ride so goodnight" SangRi got in a comfortable position and close her eyes.

Himchan turned to you "So RaeHee, should I call you by your real name?", "No it's fine calling me RaeHee. It became my real name too" Himchan nodded and lay his head on your shoulder and ready to go off to dreamland "Yah, I the girl should be putting my head on your shoulder" you said "But you love me so let me sleep, Kay?" Himchan continue sleeping "Ahh Whatever, have a good sleep" you run your hand through his hair.

       About 14 hours later~

You felt some bumping and woke up and heard that the plane have landed in New York. You shake both SangRi and Himchan till they both awake. "Guys we just landed" you said with excitement in your voice "Ah for real, omg I can't wait to see my mom" SangRi said "And I can't wait to meet your mom, RaeHee" Himchan also said in excitement "I'm ignoring you" you said "Wae!?" Himchan whine but was ignored "So SangRi your parents are picking you up?" You asked SangRi "Yup so I guess we will part way for now" SangRi waves "Dude we live in the same town, after you settle down at your place, come over my house" SangRi nodded "Sure, bye RaeHee Himchan" SangRi parted ways with you and Himchan.

"Why we're you ignoring me??" Himchan pouted "I was trying to talk to SangRi and make her not forget to come over my house" You talk while looking for your mom "Who are you looking for?" He walk behind you "Omg I almost forgot, here. Put those on" You handed him a cap and sunglasses. He put them on. "I don't people to recognize you and I'm looking for my mo- Omg there she is" you pointed at your mom and ran to her also leaving Himchan behind.

"Mom,I miss you so much" you hug your mom tight "Then why did you decided to leave me and move to Korea" You mom hugged you back. "Mom, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend" you felt weird saying that Himchan is your boyfriend but good kind of weird. 

Your mom turn to look at Himchan "Hello ma'am I'm Kim Himchan" Himchan hold his hand out to shake your mom's hand which your mom takes and shake hands. You didn't know that you were nervous and holding your breath till your mom takes Himchan's hand and you let out a breath. "Kim Himchan? Right?" Himchan nodded his head "Rae over here keep sending me videos of your group performances and I'm too old for the hip-hop style" your mom laughs and cause you to laugh nervously so did Himchan "But anyway let's go to the car and talk when we get home". 

 

Himchan P.O.V

I was excited to meet RaeHee's mom but when I met her, I was just...completely nervous. RaeHee's mom seem pretty cool and nice. During the car ride, RaeHee looked nervous the whole time. She was nervous that her mom won't improve of me but her mom suddenly said that she liked me being with RaeHee. She said I seem like a good boyfriend.

I then remembered that I wasn't a good boyfriend at all, I hurt RaeHee couple of times. RaeHee who is the good girlfriend forgive me for all the pain she went through and I was just lucky to be dating her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow mom the house didn't change at all" You said and got out of the car "Of course, you didn't even left for a year so this short period of time, things like this won't change" your mom said. Himchan was carrying in the luggages, you offer to help but he said he got it. "This is why I said he is a good boyfriend" your mom in, Himchan smiled. You thought it was weird that Himchan didn't speak much today but you brush it off.

"I should let you kids rest," Your mom dismiss you guys and she left to the kitchen "Well Himchan let's go to my room" "Kay".

you change your clothes to change into something more comfortable, Himchan was on the bed staring at you "What's wrong, Himchan?" you walk over to him and feel this forehead, checking if he was sick but he was not. "I..." he pull you down to make you straddling him and hug you "Your mom said I'm a good boyfriend but...I'm not" he look at your confuse face "I hurt you a lot, I don't deserve to be called a good boyfriend by your mom" you were trying to not laugh but you burst out laughing "Omg ahaha you were acting this way because of that" you continue to laugh "What!? I'm being serious" he said "You don't have to worry about the past anymore, just focus on the present and the future" you kiss him on the lips and you got in to the kiss, it turned into a make out session.

Himchan lay on his back make you on top of him, you felt him moving his hands from your hips to your and squeeze them hard "Ah..Himchan" you moan his name, he start to kiss down your neck.....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my Readers, first i want to say thank you for still reading my story and commenting. 

I want to ask if you thinks i should do some scene between Himchan and RaeHee..I was going to do it in this chapter but i wasnt sure if all of you would be comfortable with it and I never tried writing one before. So can you guys leave your thoughts by commenting. :D 

HERE some gifs...Im bored