Going back.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

Peniel's POV.

"Y-you freak! ! Douche! Get up!"
The unpleasant and constant shouting was torturous. I turned to my side and covered my head with the pillow.

*THUD*

I woke up from the sharp pain at the back of my neck.
"OUCH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled as I rubbed my neck.
My eyes fluttered open slowly and I saw Jane standing in a defensive position while clutching tightly to a table lamp. I stood up at once and tried to calm her down.
"C-calm down.. Why are you even so agitated?"

"SHUT UP CREEP! WHY'D YOU BRING ME TO A HOTEL? YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME RIGHT? "

I burst into laughter, "Me? With a girl like you? Oh, please!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" she felt offended.

"What i meant was, I'd never get involved with a rowdy girl like you! I like gentle, feminine girls.. You're not my cup of tea!" I blunted, oblivious to the fact that she was fuming.

"!" she flared, throwing a shampoo bottle to my head, directly.

"OK, OK. I'M SORRY! If it makes you feel better, i didn't do anything to you!"
She backed down and placed the table lamp aside. Backing slowly, she fell onto the bed and called me over.

Jane's POV.

Well, at least he didn't violate me. Although, his words did hurt. Jerk.
He sat beside me as I looked to him with curiosity, "Who are you?" I asked.
"What do you mean? I'm peniel, the guy you met at the airport slash road encounter. I saved your yesterday at the hospital. Girl, do you have short term memory or something?"

"You don't sound like you're from here. Plus, I checked. This is a presidential suite. No small-time crook can afford this? Are you like a mafia leader or something?" I questioned him.

All he did was burst into hysterics. I flashed a confused face as he continued laughing like a seal.
"No, silly! I ain't no mafia leader! You know 'Beepers'? The big shoe company?"
I nodded, still confused.

"My dad owns the company!" he admitted.
I twiddled my fingers and rolled my eyes, "So you're telling me, I'm friends with the boss the biggest shoe company in the world's son?"

"The one and only!" he announced with much pride.
I zoned out and thought about the numerous possibilities I could do with him. He is filthy rich. But, the sudden thought of being locked up in jail and appearing in the media was too much to handle. I snapped back to reality and stood up. I bowed to him and bid him farewell. There is NO way I'm getting involved with him.

Back to my hometown then.

Peniel's POV.

She bowed and left. Just like that. Where could she go?

I ran after her, "Where are you going?"
Upon hearing me shout for her, she ran faster and yelled, "Home!"
Home? Pfft. I didn't have that. Maybe if I followed her, things might be better. She after all brought me to my senses on certain things. She definitely is an interesting person.
I found myself running outside of the hotel as she hopped onto the bus. I followed suit and greeted the driver and sat beside her in the empty bus.
She kicked me on the waist, "Get lost! Why are you following me?!"
"To look for an adventure!" I replied honestly.
She bit her lip in frustration, which oddly seems ridiculously cute. I noticed how she scrunched up her nose when she was angry, what an adorable sight.

"Don't you want to go back to your rich boy life?" she asked.
I threw my fists in the air and shouted, "I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE!"

"Ok then. Don't come complaining to me if you can't adapt to it when we're there!" she winked.
"Challenge accepted, miss." I smirked as I rested my head back and slept.
 

**********************
[A/N]: Sorry I haven't updated in a while! ^_~