Help

The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

The sun rays shone onto my eyelids as I fluttered them open. Morning already?
I dragged myself out of bed to find that my uncle was doing the laundry. I scratched the back of my messy hair and yawned, "Where's Peniel?"
"He went out for a morning jog."
I rolled my eyes, "Typical rich kids."
Upon hearing what I had mumbled, my uncle waddled my side. "Did you say that that boy is a rich kid? Oooh! My niece, you did a good job in finding a boyfriend this time! I approve!"
I looked at my uncle with a disgusted look and flicked his head, "He's just an acquaintance! Uncle, quit fussing about money! It isn't everything in the world!"
 

I walked into my room but my uncle followed, still trying to persuade me about considering Peniel. I tried to shake him away but he was persistent. I walked back out into the living room and sat down on the sofa. My uncle sat beside me and held my arms. "Come on, for your future, consider him to be your boyfriend!"
"Consider who?" Peniel asked as he opened the front door wearing only a singlet. Without much thinking my uncle blurted, "You!"
I opened my eyes wide with embarrassment. I shook off uncle's arms and tried my best to cover his mouth. "Ahahaha! He's just a little drunk! Don't mind him. I'll just take him to his room now.." I gathered my strength and dragged my uncle into his room.
Peniel shook his head and smirked.
-------------------------------
I sat on the sofa, reading magazines and munching on some snacks. Peniel threw himself onto the sofa, which made the sofa bounce a little. I ignored the sudden action and continued munching on my snacks.
"So, what was your uncle saying about boyfriends?" he asked directly. The moment I heard his question, i choked on some crackers and coughed violently. Peniel hurriedly poured for me a glass of water and handed it over. He rubbed my back, trying to relief me. "Better?"
"A little!" I coughed, "Why'd you even ask?"
"No reason. I just wanted to know. Curious, that's all." Peniel said. I glared at him, "Well, your curiosity almost killed me. Get your dang legs off my sofa!"
 

Instead of doing what I said, he laid back against the couch and stretched out his arms. I rolled my eyes and brought my focus back to the magazine. "About last night...." he murmured. I didn't catch what he was saying, so I simply brushed it off. Minutes later, I felt someone breathing down my neck. It must be Peniel. How irritating can one person be?!
 

I turned my head, wanting to tell him off, but found myself face to face with him. We were only a few finger spacings away. I gulped.
"About last night.." he continued, "I was thinking.. Maybe.. We could replay the moment."
I swear, at that moment, I was blushing madly. I could feel my face turning red hot. He leaned closer, with eyes shut. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to be placed on mine when all of a sudden, Uncle Jin came out of his room and grunted, "JaeIn ah, you should treat your elders with r- OH. Am I interrupting something? Hehe."
 

Both of us quickly pulled away. I began sorting my magazines and snacks. With only seconds to spare, before my uncle shoots his big mouth off, I ran into my room and locked the door. I slid down the door on my back, "Phew."
-----------------------------------------
I laid on my bed, replaying the kiss and the almost kiss. I wanted his lips to be smacked on mine. But i couldn't possibly ask him right?
It has been such a bloody long time since I ever had such contact with a guy. Not to mention, it's been such a long time since I've loved or been loved. (I will not take Minhyuk into account.. Hmph.)
Everything about Peniel amazed me. He may not be the most poised, but heck it, I'm not either. In fact, I love how sweet and understanding he is. His brown eyes which captivated me. His soft, thin lips. His nice jaw line. His dreamy voice. His- wait. Oh no. Am I-?
 

Oh hoot. I'm a dead duck.
I'm really in love with him, I thought to myself.
I got up from my bed and climbed out my window. "At times like these, there's only one person I can turn to." I said as I knocked against the window of the house right beside mine.
"Oh! So, JaeIn finally decided to drop by!" he said sarcastically. I pushed his head back in as I climbed through his window.
"I'm surprised you can fit through the window!" he smirked. "Shut it, Ilhoon."

***********************************

A/N: ^^ Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Tbh, I was having a pretty bad writer's block while writing this story! >< But seeing everyone that subscribed even when im not updating gives me motivation to squirt out my creativity~ hehe. Thank you all so much! ^^