Familliar.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

Jane's POV.

 

The kiss seemed to have lasted forever. His irresistable lips soon pulled away. I took a deep breath and shuddered, pushing his arms away.

"I think we should go back. It's getting late." I rambled, walking at an amazingly fast pace. I tried to walk the shy feeling away.

Peniel smirked and followed me from behind. His arms reached out and touched my shoulders which made me jump. "Why are you so jumpy?" he asked, as he removed his jacket revealing his muscular arms. I gulped and looked away. "It's cold, take my jacket."

I nodded obidiently and continued walking with my head down.

As soon as we reached the doorstep, I saw pair of unfamilliar sandals outside. Just then, there was a loud bang, along with the groaning of what sounded like a chiwawa in pain. Peniel grabbed the keys from my hand and unlocked the door quickly. He went in, grabbing the first thing he saw, which was an umbrella, and walked cautiously to the origin of the sound. I cowered behind him.

"Ahhhhh!!! Who are you?!" the man shouted. I peeked over Peniel's shoulder to look at the man.

"UNCLE?!" I gasped.

"Jaein?! Aigo, when did you come back and why didn't you tell me? Who's he? You didn't break out of jail did you?" he snapped.

I squinted my eyes at him and hit his arm. "YA, I'm not that kind of person! And this is a friend that I met along the way home. He's got nowhere to go, so I brought him here."

My uncle foolishly nodded his head and suddenly jerked up, "mm..... Ah. WAIT! He can't stay here! We only have two rooms!"

"Then you'll sleep on the sofa, my dearest uncle. This is MY house. I have the last say." I argued. Peniel snickered and avoided the glare that my uncle gave to him. My uncle crossed his arms and stomped off to the room to grab his stuff. I looked down and sighed at the mess that he had created. "Can you get me the broom?" I begged. Peniel went over and passed me the necessary items to clean up the mess. He kept looking at me which slightly irritated me, "If you want to ask me something, go ahead."

"Well, for starters.. I thought you lived alone. How come you're so.... 'nice' to your uncle?" he questioned.

I wiped the floor restlessly and answered, "My parents died really early and they left all their assets to me. I was a kid, I didn't know much. My uncle took advantage of the situation and gambled away the money, all I'm left with is the house. As I grew up, people told me about the things that my uncle did. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and be an independant person. To stop my uncle from his bad gambling habits. I may be strict with him but I love him. He took care of me after all. But then, I mixed with the wrong people and you know what happens next."

He looked at me with soft eyes. I lifted my head up, "Sad huh?"

Peniel remained silent.

I didn't want to seem like a weakling so I cracked into laughter, "HAHAHA! You actually believed me? Gosh, you're so naive!"

I stood up and kept the broom. "Ah, I'm so tired.. I'll take a shower now. Goodnight  Peniel, sleep well!"

Peniel smiled, "You too."

"She's obviously telling the truth. Why would she want to hide it.. Silly girl, I won't judge.." peniel thought.

"Aye, boy, come here. You'll be sleeping in this room tonight," Uncle Jin called. Peniel walked over only to hear me singing in the shower. Uncle Jin chortled and said, "Same old JaeIn. And why are you staring at me. Get to bed, punk."

***************************************

A/N: Hello everyone! ^^ I decided to update just one chapter today! I'm still studying for my exams which will be over in a month! By then, I can do many updates!

The only reason I updated was because so many of you subscribed and im really touched ;_;

I LOVE YOU ALL!

& I'm sorry for such a lame update!

HEHE, P.S. I am thinking of writing three new fanfics which have been stirring in my head. I'll only write it once im done with my other stories. ^^

See you guys in a three weeks~ ♥