Hello.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

Peniel's POV.
I exerted my body strength onto the break. My hands began spinning the steering wheel as I tried to swerve to the side. My car headed towards the right, and I managed to break on time. My precious baby almost hit the tree. It was a close call. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door and sprinted forward to the lady who was on the floor, in a crouching position. She was shivering.
I tapped her back lightly. She slowly lifted her head and looked around, "Am I dead? Is this heaven?"
I caught a glimpse of her and recognised her instantly. It was the girl from the airport. 
"OH! IT'S YOU!" I exclaimed. She turned her head towards me and stood up immediately. She took two steps back with much caution.
"Aren't you the ert from this morning?! How'd you escape from the cops?" she yelled.
I tried explaining to her that I wasn't a convict on the run but she didn't want to listen. Instead, she charged forward and pushed into the car.

JaeIn's POV.
"G-get in the car!" I ordered. The stranger obeyed. I climbed into car seat and passed him the piece of paper which wrote Minhyuk's address.
"Drive me there.. It's gonna be my first and last favour from you. Please.." I begged. He took the paper from me and nodded.
While he was driving, I stared outside the window, thinking about what my landlord had said.
"What if........ He was already married. I mean, I have been in jail for quite sometime. No. He wouldn't do this to me. I sacrificed too much to let this happy ending go to waste." I told myself.

Peniel's POV.
The car was too silent. I took quick glances at the girl. She was mumbling something about being in jail and a happy ending. Out of curiosity, I decided to ask her. But I didn't want to be so direct.
"Ah, hey. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Peniel. What's your name?" I asked politely.
She snapped out of her daze.
"Huh? Oh... Uh. I'm JaeIn. You can call me Jane. That's what everyone calls me." she stammered.
"Hmm, since I'm driving you there. Would you mind telling me why you wanna go this place?"
She clenched her fists in the air and yelled, "YA! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BUSYBODY?", which gave me a shock and made me jerk the car. I pursed my lips. I definitely didn't want to offend her.
"But.." she continued, this time in a soft womanly voice, "if you must know.. I went to jail last year and I had this boyfriend who-" she explained throughout the entire ride.
As she told me the story, I sympathised. She sacrificed an entire year of her life in jail just to protect the man she loved but who knew? He was married to someone else.
I stopped the car in a small complex beside a factory.
"We're here.." I told her.