Like beads falling off the necklace.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

JaeIn's POV.
"We're here." the driver said. I gave him the money and immediately jumped out of the taxi telling him to keep the change.
Ahhhh, home sweet home, I told myself. I knocked on the door and waited for Minhyuk to open the door. But to my surprise, it was my landlord in her night gown.
"JaeIn??? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" she questioned me, shocked by my prescence.
"I was released earlier today," I explained as I scanned the house for any sight of Minhyuk.
"Don't bother. He ain't here. He moved out a few months ago with his wife." the landlord nagged.
I looked at her and I bit my lip trying to cover up for my shaking belief, "What?"
"He's moved out. Gone. Scrammed. With that big bellied wife of his. At least that was what I saw the last time he was here. Um, speaking of which do you mind paying for the rental? I mean.. You're his ex-girlfriend right? Shouldn't you be resp-"
"SHUT UP!" I yelled as I pushed her against the wall. I grabbed her gown and demanded to know where he was staying. She quickly flipped through her contact book and wrote down the address for me.
I slammed the door as I walked out, trying to convince myself that this was all a lie. And that minhyuk would never cheat on me.
I continued to walk aimlessly and out onto the major roads.

Peniel's POV.
My guards dragged me back into my house as I saw my sister sitting at the living room, completing her work. The guards dragged me into the living room as I let out, "Hey sis!"
She immediately put her pen down and looked up.
"Peniel! You're back!" she stood up and grinned from ear to ear as she ordered the guards to leave the room.
I hugged my sister. It has been a while. I had to admit, I did miss her.
"So where's that old bag?" I asked as I laid back on the sofa with my legs wide open.
"Dad is upstairs, he might come down any minute now.." she said.
At that moment, my father descended from the stairs and walked toward me whilst he held a roll of newspaper in his hand.
"Speak of the devil." I told my sister. She gave me a fierce look and mouthed, 'BE NICE'.
My father came closer as he threw the newspaper to the coffee table and shouted, "EXPLAIN YOURSELF."
I rolled my eyes, "I don't see the need for me to explain myself to you. What right do you have?"
I couldn't help but be extremely angry whenever I saw him. It was this hatred that grew inside of me that I couldn't get rid of.
Soon, I found myself having a heated argument with my father. As always. I grabbed the newspaper on the table and threw it in his face as I stormed out of the house.
"What atrocity... I come home to such an unpleasant scolding. That old bag really gets on my nerves. Ughhh. I should go for a spin." I spoke to myself as I grabbed the keys to my sports car and drove out of the house.
80km/h....
90km/h....
140km/h....
I was speeding on the road, the thrill was exciting. I had always loved racing. It cleared my mind of so many troubles. I continued driving really fast until the small figure of a lady on the road seemed to have appeared out of the blue.
I quickly stepped on the brakes, trying my best not to hit her. The car came closer and closer to the lady..
I screamed from inside the car, "WATCH OUT!"