First encounter.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

"EXCUSE ME!" I pushed everyone in sight as I ran away from my guards.
 

"Master! Master!" I heard my guards yelling at me as they chased me across the airport.
I had just arrived safely from Chicago. I faced trouble there and made the headlines for hitting a cop. I could've stayed there without anyone knowing my whereabouts but I just HAD to make the headlines because of who I was.
 

I was the son to the founder of one of the biggest shoe companies in the world. I didn't like my identity. You could say that I was born with a silver spoon. Everyone who knew me said that they wanted to be in my shoes and live my life. They look at me green with envy at how fortunate I am. If only they knew how much I went through.
 

Growing up was tough. I went to so many different classes, like calligraphy, piano, guitar etc. Just at the tender age of two. I didn't have friends. Only an older sister. I'm really close to her. She loves and cares for me alot. Oh, back to the point.
 

I was running away because I didn't want to back home. Home? I meant hell hole. I didn't like facing my father. Ever since my mother died, I had held a huge grudge against him. He caused my mother's death. Because of his extramarital affair with another woman, my mother killed herself. She stabbed her own body with a knife right before my eyes. It was an image I could never forget. That traumatizing night.
Not to mention, my father was rather bias towards my older sister. She was always daddy's little girl. While I was just a spoilt brat in his eyes.
I ran away from home last year and travelled to Chicago to have fun. I ended up loving life there and stayed longer than I had expected. It turned out to be 8 months. Unfortunately for me, while I was on my way back to my temporary home there, I mistook a cop for a thug and gave him a er punch. The paparazzi found out my identity and decided to make me the headlines. And so, here I am, running away from my pathetic bodyguard.
 

I took a swerve and braced myself as I entered the ladies toilet, hoping no one would be inside.
 

"AHHHHHHH!" a girl screamed at the sight of me entering the toilet. I ran to her, covered and dragged her into one of the cubicles.
 

"Don't shout. I promise, I'll let you go once the people looking for me are gone." I whispered. She nodded as I let go off my hand from .
 

She looked at me with her pair of puppy dog eyes that twinkled with fright and curiosity. I took a good look at her. She had long, black, straight hair and soft clear skin. Her eyebrows were thin and her lips looked soft and subtle.
"Where'd he go?" I heard my guard's voice yelling from the outside along with his two subordinates.
 

Suddenly, the girl let out a huge scream, "OFFICERS, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE!"
I looked at her in shock and struggled to cover as she diligently tried to push my hand away.
 

"YOU ERT, GET OUT. AHH. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!" she yelled as she sat on the closed toilet seat, kicking me away.
 

"STAY STILL! KEEP QUIET, THEY MIGHT HEAR YOU!" I urged.
The struggle kept going on when all of a sudden, she kicked the door open without knowing. We were in an awkward position whereby her legs were spread open and I was leaning towards her. My guards stood there and stared at us. I quickly got up and straightened myself and tugged my jacket as I walked out of the cubicle trying to look cool.
 

"Take him away, officers! It's my duty as a civilian to assist you!" she said as she glared at me. I looked at her with my confused face as she marched out of the toilet.
 

"Huh.. Interesting girl.." I told myself.
 

"Master, shall we?" my guard gestured to leave the toilet. Since I was already caught, there was nothing else I could do. I resigned to fate and followed them out of the toilet and to the car that was waiting for me outside the airport.

JaeIn's POV.


"Just my luck to meet such a whack person the first day I was released from jail. But I am determined to become a better person. Which is why I helped the police capture that nasty crook. I didn't want to be misunderstood and get sent back into that funhouse. Ah, but he was such a handsome boy. What a waste!" I told myself.
 

I walked around the airport trying to find the money that I hid before I went to jail.
"Where could it be?" I whispered as I paced back and forth by the telephone booth.
 

********************
Author's note:
I was gonna write more, but I'll save JaeIn's background story for the next chapter! ^^
It might be confusing, so I apologise!
And thank you guys so much for reading my stories! ♡