Chapter Two

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Previously:-

wait......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DID SHE SAY 'MORNING'?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nim's P.O.V

no, no, no, no, NO!!!

I dont wanna loose my chance being in Hello Baby with some idols, but I HAVE COLLEGE!!!

Did they FORGET that I'm still a STUDENT?!

I can't miss a day of college, I never had!

Okay, Im just gonna call KBS Joy back.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Aah, yes, Im Nim? The one who you just called earlier"

"Oh yes, yes, is there anything wrong?"

"YES! I mean, yes, in fact, I do, you see, I have college this Monday morning and-"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that, we already called your college and they gave you permission without giving you merit marks (marks that you get if you did something bad in school) or so.."

"Yes, but-"

"Ms. Nim, you sound like you don't want to participate, is that true?"

"NO! I want too! Its just that Ive never missed a day of college!"

"Oh, honey, thats fine, its only one day-"

Then I heard a guy saying something in the background of the phone call. It wasn't clear, so I wasn't able to hear what he said.       It took a long time for the lady to reply me, so I mumbled a 'nevermind' and said "thank you, bye,"

and THEN the lady says " Oh wait!" 

"Yes?"

"We've changed the date for our meeting, and Im sorry to say, but its tomorrow, we're very sorry,"

'WHAT THE HELL?! THEM! THEM ALLL THE WAY!' is what I was thinking, well, a part of me thought that but another part of me was DAMN excited!

"Oh, that's alright," I finally replied

"We have a another caller on the line, sorry again, and be ready tomorrow afternoon,"

"oh, alright, thank you, bye,"

"have a nice day," and the call ended just like that.

Okay, I admit, I maybe over reacting over this situation, but, I mean, its TOMOROW!! THE FRIGGIN DAY AFTER TODAY!!                     Imma get some fresh air.

 

Minho's P.O.V

We got inside a bus, which was pretty familiar, it looked like one of those set buses.

I had a tingly feeling about this...

Onew hyung asked one of the camera men "Where are we going?"

wow. that question was really really familiar. dejavu much.

I looked through the window and I felt like we've been through this street before. 

"Taemin, why'd you say the 'baby' again?" asked Key hyung,

oh yeah, why did he say it? 

"Oh, I dont know hyung, it felt like it had to do something with all this"

baby? haha, this reminds me of Yoogeun. I miss him.

"We're here!" one of the men in the bus yelled.

We all got out and then, all our faces turned bright. We knew what all this is about. 

I wanted to run to the traditional looking house that we've once gone to.

But they stopped us, and a car came.

The front door of the car was opened by a lady that Ive seen before. Our faces turned brighter than ever when we saw who came out.