Chapter Eight

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Previously:-

 

“ GUYS! YOU CAME! I’ve waited for like two days “ I heard a familiar voice. I turned my back and saw a dino in a hospital gown smiling widely.

“ Oh! Hahaha, yeah~ About that…” Minho started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@The Hospital

Jonghyun's P.O.V

God, its so boring here at the hospital. Its also a bit scary 'cause, there are two hospital beds, but Im the only one in this ward. Creepy.. especially at night. *sigh* God... WHEN ARE THOSE GUYS GONNA VISIT??! I wonder what their doing anyways.. hope their not having fun without me.. heheh. Im evil.. EVIL DINO!! MUAHAHA! Okay, I just put myself down.. 

Just then, two cute nurses came in and I smirked by myself. Wait Jonghyun! You have a girlfriend!! God, I hate this. Oh well, it doesnt hurt to state the truth right? I mean, they are cute. Just when I wanted to ask when I can get outta here, they brought in a girl with a bleeding hand- no, fingers, the girl looked a bit darker than most Koreans, so Im guessing she's a foreigner. Its kinda gross though.. seeing the blood oozing.. its like, ughh~

Then the nurses drew the curtains closed. Hmph. Fine then! I didn't wanna look anyways! Poor girl though. I was playing with my fingers when I decided to get my laptop. I tried reaching it on my table. I was really struggling. Like, REALLY! So close yet sooo far away~

" Hey Nurse, can you get me my laptop "

No answer.

" Nurse?? "

Still no answer.

" YO NURSE! "

Grr, no ANSWER.

" HIDE YO WIFE! HIDE YO KIDS! CUZ THEY BE RAPPIN EVERYBODY! "

That...... was my ringtone.

Suddenly, the curtains flew open and nobody was there.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING! It was something scarier though. There was this really red face infront of me with red eyes saying this through gritted teeth; " WHAT.IS.IT??!!! "

I threw a scared face and said " U-um, c-can you please g-get my lapt-top? "

Then, she took the laptop and put RIGHT on my foot. Well, the un-injured foot, or else, she'll have more work to do! Smart nurse. " Happy?! " She said smiling widely. It was fake. Fake aaand scary.

I was about to push the laptop switch and then, the door FLEW right open. And nobody was there........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KIDDING AGAIN!! Gos, Im good with these kinda jokes, aren't I? (A/N: Uhhhhnnno, you aren't) Shut up bubble burster. Hmph. Anyways, actually I was real happy to see the people entering. You know why? CUZ THEY MY BROSSSSS YO! Heee, so I took my crutches and tried to get out of bed. But the weird thing is, they weren't facing me... They were facing the girls bed! Hehe, maybe they were trying to prank or trick me or something. Heh, I just love these guys.

So I tapped on Key's shoulders and said " GUYS! YOU CAME! I’ve waited for like two days “

An then Minho, who was standing next to Key, rubbed the back of his neck and said " Oh! Hahaha, yeah~ About that…”

" Yeahh~~ About what? "

" Not visiting you in hospital " Key said while looking down.

" Well, your visiting now aren'tchu? " I said happily. But why's he looking down? Is he still sad about me being injured? Awww, I love my Key! So, I hugged him to show that I love him! Then, I saw Taemin turning around being all wide-eyed and tapped Onew's shoulder and their eyes became practically the same size! Well, not really, cuz Onew's eyes are almond shaped and a liiiiiitle bit smaller, so, yeah...

But the thing is, why are they so suprised in seeing me? I mean, I get that Im hot and all but, seriously? They dont have to be all gaga over me.

" Uhm, yeah, but we weren't really planning to se- " He was cut off by Key hitting his head.

I looked at him in confusion and said " Weren't planning to seee~~??? "

Then Onew hyung came and took the guys and did a little group circle. And I was looking them in disbelief. They looked like they were discussing to throw me out or something. I mean, they never, I repeat, NEVER do little group meetings without me. Then Key said " Fine! "

" Kim Jonghyun, don't be mad at us cuz...... wewereactuallyvisitingagirlfromoursecondseasonofhellobabyanddidntrealisethatherroomwasthesameasyours AREN'TCHU HAPPY??!! " then he was hit in the head by Minho.

" YEAH! Wait, WHAT?! "