Chapter Thirteen

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

 

Previously:-

Then Key oppa said, " Let's make a welcome back party with Yooguen! Which reminds me, Oh my God! WHERE'S YOOGUEN???! "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nim's P.O.V

Then we looked at the doorway and saw Yooguen coming in, scratching his but while walking. I raised an eyebrow at that. Anyways, Taemin took quick little steps - which was very cute - to Yooguen, " Where'd you go Yooguen-ah? " But Yooguen just walked past him without a glance back and went straight to me.

" Yooguen-ah! You can't just ignore me like this! " Taemin said while clutching the air. I tried asking Yooguen, “ Yooguen where did you go? “, then  he went to my ear and whispered, “ I had to go poddy, “

Onew sighed, " Well, I guess we just have to face the fact that Yooguen likes Nim more than us,    tch, " 

Then his eyes widened up, " AHAH! I KNOW! How 'bout we make Yooguen choose who he likes best when we get home! "

" Well obviously I'd be second, " Key snorted. Everybody turned to face him. " What? Since Yooguen likes Nim the best, I'd be second. " He said like it was the most common thing to say. Everybody rolled they're eyes. 

A couple of seconds later, a nurse came in and took out the IV from me and did something I didn't dare to watch. Well, let's just say when she unwrapped the bandage from my hand, it wasn't the best sight to look at.

I saw some dried blood on the bandage when the nurse went to throw it in the trash can.

She wrapped my hand with a new bandage and took out a packet and some bottle with a few cotton buds. 

" Here's the bandage that you need to change every 5 hours, " She showed me the packet and I just nodded, " And you need to put this, " she showed me the bottle with some yellow liquid in it, " Before you wrap your hand with the bandage, use the quetips so it wouldnt be as much painful than using a cloth. " She said, smiling. I just nodded and smiled back. 

She then took something under my bed that turned out to be some clothes. It was a T-Shirt that says; I <3 Healthy Lifestyles!

Then she pulled out some normal jeans. “ You can change into these in the bathroom, “

I pressed my lips together, forming dimples on both my cheeks.  I motioned the nurse to come near with a finger. She followed my instruction and leaned in against my mouth, then I whispered, “ But what about my undergarments? “

She shot back up and scrunched her eyebrows. “ Hmm, do you mind wearing what your wearing now? ‘Cause we don’t provide those stuff here. Sorry.. “ The nurse sheepishly smiled.

“ Well, okay then, “ I got off the hospital bed and went straight towards the bathroom. Now that I think of it, why didn’t Yooguen just go to this bathroom? Eh, not my problem.

… I think o.O

<15 Minutes earlier>

Yooguen’s P.O.V

Bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom. WHERES THE BATHROOM!!?

I wish Umma could get out of bed and help me out here. But then, manager ahjussi said that if I bring the others along, it could ruin the surprise. I wonder what the surprise might be!

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi-yum! Short right? Double updates for today then! WOOHOO! See you in the next chapter! later~~