Chapter Seven

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

 

Previously:-

 

I tried to walk to the kitchen, but instead I fell down and hit the cold wooden floor. I was trying to get up, but it was too painful, and to think that only my finger was in pain! My vision was getting from blurry to pitch black, and thelast thing I heard was " Omo! Omo! Hyung! Come here! Hyung! "

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

“ Taemin Oppa~ Wake uuuuuuup~ Breakfast is readdeehh~~"  I heard an angelic voice say.

I was trying to open my eyes, but couldn’t . Lift my beautiful eyelids, lift! Fine. Don’t. WAIT! ‘Tiz lifting!! Ugh, nevermind, I’ll just sleep for 5 more minutes.

" Mmph, 5 more minutes, okay? "

Then I heard footsteps going out of the room. Okay, now you can sleep~ Just sleep little Taeminnie~ Just slee-

BANG! “ OWW! “ WHOA, that made me and the hyungs jump! Im gonna check whats happening..

I was walking out of the door when I saw… drips of blood… and Nim… on the floor… OMAGOD! NIMS ON THE FLLOR WITH BLOOD !!!

“Omo! Omo! Hyung! Come here! Hyung! “ I shouted.

Eff Eff Eff Eff, WHAT DO I DO?!

“Yah! What’s wro- OMAGOD! WHAT HAPPENED!?! “ Key hyung yelled.

“ I don’t know, I heard a loud bang and then went out to check out what was happening and then I saw THIS! “ I shouted back.“ Omo! Call manager hyung! Crap crap crap crap crap crap!! OmaGod, Look at her fingers, its so, ugh, red.sadashkhdadasd “ Hyung said as he ended up spazzing. GOD! KIM KIBUM! NIM IS IN PAIN AND YOU AINT DOIN NOTHIN BUT SPAZZIN??!

“ Nim! Nim! Are you okay?! Yah, dongsaengie~ please be okay “ I tried to calm myself as I saw Minho and Onew Hyung in front of the stupid sliding door looking stupidly shocked.

“ KIM KIBUM! WHAT DID YOU DO?! “ Onew hyung said.

“ WHAT?! ME?! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! TAEMIN WAS HERE FIRST! “ He tried backing himself up.

“YAH! NO TIME FOR YELLING! NIM IS HURT AND YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING?! “ Oooooh~ Minho’s angry~~ Okay, you too Taemin, stfu.I called the ambulance as Key hyung was getting a pail of water to wipe of Nim’s blood. God, even when she’s unconscious she still looks pretty. I smiled at that point.

 

@10 minutes later

 

The ambulance came and Onew hyung carried her to the ambulance. Hmmph, I feel jealousy rising up. Calm down Taeminnie~ Act cute and calm~

“ Yah, why’s your face red Taeminnie? Hehe, jealous? “ Key hyung said.

“ NO IM NOT! “ I yelled

“ Hey, hey! Don’t raise your voice up to Key hyung! He’s older than you Taemin. “ Minho said.

“ Geez, FINE! “ I pouted.

 

@The Hospital

 

Key’s P.O.V

 

We brought Yooguen along to the hospital. It was the same hospital as Jonghyun Hyungs! Great! We can visit him too! “ Room 501. 501. 501. 50- AHAH! Found it~ “ Onew hyung said.

This kind of hospital has a big room with two hospital beds. Wait.. 501??

“ GUYS! YOU CAME! I’ve waited for like two days “ I heard a familiar voice. I turned my back and saw a dino in a hospital gown smiling widely.

“ Oh! Hahaha, yeah~ About that…” Minho started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Okay, Imma update tomorrow! Thanks for the nice comments guys!! 

<3 taeminut!