Chapter Ten

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Previously:-

But my heart skipped a beat when another nurse came and said " She's got a year to live "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hospital - after eight minutes of hearing the nurses talking

Nim's P.O.V

They ain't talking 'bout me. They were talking about somebdoy else. Poor girl. *sigh* I hate hearing stuff like this. Pitiness overloads me. I feel like I want to help but I can't. It's always like this when I pity on someone. Once, I saw a lot of beggars on the streets of this village when I was no more than 7 years old, I tugged at the hem of my moms' shirt and asked her for 10 cents, but instead, she took $10 and put it in one of the beggars' bucket thingy. When there was no sight of them, I felt my heart drop because I wish I could get them a home so they wouldn't have to sleep in the streets no more. I wish I could get people to not think that beggars are lazy just because they only sit around waiting for money to be put in their cases ..... or even KFC plastic bowls since their too needy. It pains my heart to see stuff like that.. Especially if their old people. Oh old people, that hurts me the most. Anyways, I think Im getting out of topic. 

So, back to the hospital. After the nurses had gone, I saw a group of 4 making a circle like when your making a little meeting with your group and what not. I saw a a blonde haired guy taking a peek on me. I could recognise that face anywhere, I smiled as I thought. Of course you would no who it was. Taemin, duhhh. He's been my bias ever since I was 12. I know, I'm a crazed fangirl, but hey, at least I know how to control my self ! 

Then I saw Key walking up to a guy in crutches. Gosh, pitiness in me againnnnnnn!!! I closed my eyes for a while and opened them to see key being hit in the head by Minho.

Then I heard a loud " WAIT, WHAT?! " from that guy in crutches. Yeah, it was Jonghyun. It feels great when you know you have the ability to recognise your idol's voice even when you can't really see him talking. I don't know why, but it just feels that way. And you maybe thinking, Wow, your weird. If you really thought that, then you're wrong. I'm not weird. I'm just really bubbly. I think. I dont know. Ugh, whateverrrrrr~~

Then suddenly I heard a slight cough that made me look up to see the five guys surrounding my bed, and one of them holding Yooguen. Key was the guy obviously. I tried to smile but it was hid from the oxygen mask. I pointed to the mask and signaled if I could take it or not. Key nodded. He knew these things. His mother's a nurse! I oppened it but it got a little stuck halfway. Onew chuckled and helped to take the thing out of my head. I just smiled weakly and said " Thank You " shyly. 

I know, I know... It's been two days already, but hey, if you were suddenly called to work with you fave idols, you would act like me too. I think. Hehe..

Gorsh, they're so cute! I wish I could pinch them with fingers, but its already bandaged. Heh. Minho cleared his throat. " Nim, I'm sure you don't know Jonghyun since you didn't really know the rest of us befor- "

"Heyyyyy, who knows if she only knew me but didn't know you guys~ " He said with a puppy voice. Gahh, cuteness overload. I just shook my head shyly in reply. What? I can't just say yes suddenly when I previously said I didn't know this awesome group before. They'd just think that I'm weird if I said yes to Jonghyun's suggestion.

" Awwwwhh, fiiiine~~ " Jonghyun said. 

" Sorry " I said in a quiet and a-lil-bit-croaky voice.  Taemin smiled cheekily, " Are okay now, noona? " Gosh, I'm 17, I'm not your noona Taeminnie~

" Taemin, have I ever told you my age yet? " a said with a quiet voice again.

He shook his head no.

" I'm only seventeen, no offence but I think you're older than me. Right? "

" Hehe, yeah~ but can I still call you noona? "

I giggled at his cuteness, I nodded the way Yooguen always nod while mouthing the word 'Sure'. I saw Yooguen looking at me confused and then looking at Jonghyun. " Appa- umma hurt? "

OHMAIGOD, THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!! I held my hand up to signal for Key to give Yooguen to me. But, they just stood still to see my hands. What's so interesting abou- Oh, I forgot. They're bandaged. Then to cover the awkwardness, I slowly lift my hands up while stretching a litlle and pretended to yawn. Yooguen then struggled and his arm and his hands touched my leg. He whined a little, " Umma~~~ " He said.

" Neh? " I replied.

" Want umma~ " he whined. Key put him down on my lap carefully and pouted. Yooguen hugged me and I hugged him back. " Umma should get better soon, neh? "

I giggled, " Lol, okay sweetheart "

One of the nurses came back and called Jonghyun's name, " Well, I guess I'll see you later, " Jonghyun said to me and then waved to the guys. Onew hesitated on to help Jonghyun get to his bed or not. He decided to help Jonghyun. His bed wasn't that far from mine. Heck, it was just beside mine. I could get on it whenever I want too. Hehe. Okay creepy. I'll just stop talking about that for now. 

Then another nurse came in and  went to my bedside near Taemin and asked " Is it okay if I tell you your condition in front of them? " She said shakily. It was obvious that she knows SHINee too. I nodded and smiled.

" Well Nim, your fine now but... "

Uh-oh, what's with the buts? What's with the buts?!? I could tell theres gonna be bad news coming from the nurses mouth.

" But, your breathing may be at slower rate since the finger that was snapped was your ring finger which has a connected vein to your heart and makes your heart rate faster. So you might catch athma quite often. But other than that, your fine. " she smiled sweetly. 

My ring finger snapped?? How am I suppose to wear a ring when I get married?!

" Wait, is the finger broken or did you just mean the nail was just broken badly " Key asked

" W-well, i-it's not entirely broken, but Im guessing the one who pushed the door was pushing with great force.

hmm Okay then.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY LATE BDAY JJONGIE!!